James Jirayu Tangsrisuk

sarNie Adult
I have translate some of the novel of BuangSanaeha. Wowwww look interesting. hihihi. JJ must acting very dark , love it

And this, her still has a strong, smiling mockingly at him and look him the press down from the base of her more. "Fit this ..well, You just have only level (low class). The best case,You get just the artificial (low class woman).

"I do not like artificial," he announced tough. "I want the truth, if you don't believe You looking forward to...soon. " He then frowning as he pretended to hug her more tightly. It's like an unwelcome impression on her torso and it's not because of the yearn for him but because it is extremely disgusting.
Luckanai notice the blister on
her torso swollen sores up. Grinning Man ruthless " Khun.Nok , I promise, I will have you, I will have!!!."
:eek: WHOOOOOAAAAAAAAH! It's to that level huh?! that's so exciting!

Hi P'May! Yes, I will try to translate the news this weekend.

meredo

sarNie Egg
OK , Hi everyone Y guys sorry for not to update in here
For K.Maricon I will translate for Y if I have a free time now I'm trans. Finish for Thai language when in the last weeks but might be different from Japanese language a little but I will try trans to the bast as I can. Very happy for me that have the other came in this thread'JJ
you are awesome!!! thank you!!

meredo

sarNie Egg
I have translate some of the novel of BuangSanaeha. Wowwww look interesting. hihihi. JJ must acting very dark , love it

And this, her still has a strong, smiling mockingly at him and look him the press down from the base of her more. "Fit this ..well, You just have only level (low class). The best case,You get just the artificial (low class woman).

"I do not like artificial," he announced tough. "I want the truth, if you don't believe You looking forward to...soon. " He then frowning as he pretended to hug her more tightly. It's like an unwelcome impression on her torso and it's not because of the yearn for him but because it is extremely disgusting.
Luckanai notice the blister on
her torso swollen sores up. Grinning Man ruthless " Khun.Nok , I promise, I will have you, I will have!!!."
wow!! intense indeed

Mirowa

sarNie Egg
Welcome to Guys who love to JJ everyone , I'm may from Thailand nice to meet Y , try to update infomatont of JJ again. good night

sarNie Adult
I'm sorry I couldn't finish it tonight. It's 1:30 AM already where I am at and I have to go to work tomorrow at 6 am hahaha. Well anyway, here's the first part of the 2nd TV Groove Interview, as requested by @meredo. I will try to continue it tomorrow:

Direct hit (straight) interview with Thai Young Superstar, James Jirayu, who had his Japanese Debut just now! His technique for overcoming Super difficult Japanese word song lyrics…?

Thai young Super Star, James Jirayu, loves and keeps revisitng Japan. James Jirayu had a big break in his debut as an actor in the 2013 TV Drama “Suparburoot Jutathep” in his country of origin, Thailand. In September of the same year, he had his first starring role in the movie “First Love” and his subsequent appearance in the dorama “Tong Neu Gao” established his position as a popular young actor. He has been an endorser in the CM of Japanese companies such as Toyota and Uniqlo.

On September 2015, while he was studying singing and dancing in Japan for two months, he likewise had a guest appearance in the “21st Tokyo Girls Collection (TGC) 2015 Autumn/Winter. In the same year, he had his first convention Live in Japan which attracted around 600 people which included fans and media.

Moreover, earlier this year, his Japan Debut Single, “Loving You too Much” was released on June 29. Afterwards, his 1st Photobook, “Kimi Dake I Love You” was released immediately thereafter, on July 8. In his single, “Loving you too much”, he took on the challenge of singing, with his sweet singing voice, the song lyrics in Japanese language, thus beginning his full-fledged activities in Japan.

James, who was forceful enough to knock down birds in flight (figuratively means: “With tremendous energy or great vigor”) gave TV Groove, for the second time, an exclusive interview. Smiling from beginning to end, relaxed all throughout, talked about many things such as level of difficultly in singing in Japanese language, Japanese fans and hobby with cameras, etc.

Now that you have been studying the Japanese Language, what is the most recent thing you remember (learning)?

Umm… “Tanoshimini…?” Uh… “Otanoshimini” (“Please look forward to it!” Usually said by character at the end of an episode to ask viewers to see them next time)

Have you used “Otanoshimini” recently?

Yes! I have been using it! Otanoshimini!

Last June 29, Loving you Too much, your CD Debut and your First Photobook “Kimi Dake I love you” was launched in the market in Japan, how are you feeling now?

The CD is not just the first. Photobook was also sold on top of that. I am really happy whenever the person who had purchased it say “Kawai” (“Cute”).

With regard to “Loving you too much” and “Kimi Dake I love You”, the two songs in your debut single, they are both sung in the Japanese language, was the Japanese language not difficult?

Pronunciation in the Japanese and Thai language are a bit different and the way of pronouncing words in Thai is not like in Japanese so it was very difficult.

What is difficult to pronounce in the Japanese Language?

The “Shi” in “Sushi” and the “chi” of “Kimochi” (feelings). I initially could not grasp the distinction between “shi” and “chi”. At the time I was recording also, I was told “this pronunciation is no good”, it was very difficult.

At the time before recording you had to practice a lot?

I was given a demo to listen to every day. “this way right?” and practiced. The Japanese Staff gave me tips on single words, a few words and exerted time to make me grasp it. But then I enjoyed it (time spent with them learning) very much.

*Note that James referred to the Japanese Staff as “Nihonjin no staffu-san” and added the respective “san” after the word “Japanese staff” though it’s not normally done. It’s like saying “Mr. Guard.” Or “Mr. Staff” – shows his respect for them.

In your first Photobook “Kimi dake I love you” – if you could pick just one favorite photo, what would it be?

That’s very difficult (Note: In the text, “muzukashi” is written in Katakana, which probably means that James said the Japanese word “muzukashii” when he was asked, while the rest was translated) I personally like all the photos. But the other day, during the fan event, the fan asked me to sign a particular photo and said “Please sign this page”, I wonder if this picture is popular. Please check it out as there are a lot of good photos.

Mayji

sarNie Juvenile

CR.Jirayuhome (concert "thinking mom" 12 Aug.2016 at The mall Bangkapi)
JJ siad on picture "The mother is donater
The whole of,Sacrifice,Creator,Instruct, The love always. James love mom Krub."

Very Thank You Nong Greta for Y tried to translation ....if Y still try from your worked ,some the rest not quickly for trans. we can wait alway , Have a nice day every one

Mayji

sarNie Juvenile

CR. @Kobkhunkrush
JJ. lived on app yesterday hahaha he said "I missing You everyone , what are y guys doing? are You Guys played Pogemon what is level? I just level 8
for me I must have to go now for shooting (Buang Hong) and so long time in tonight because it remain so many scene and tomorrow I'm still shooting more.

he look so tried hope he will some rest sometime.

Mayji

sarNie Juvenile

JJ siad "P'Great Varintorn Peeee Y are dark face, Pee very big body , Pee not handsome not like me (hhhhhhhh) I'm not same Y PEE I'm not dirty that will use Boxer for the auction (he smelled his shirt and said "not good smell" hhhh" and I continue challenge to Bella Ranee for her doll' Berny I don't know her had saliva or not?

Last edited:

meredo

sarNie Egg

JJ siad "P'Great Varintorn Peeee Y are dark face, Pee very big body , Pee not handsome not like me (hhhhhhhh) I'm not same Y PEE I'm not dirty that will use Boxer for the auction (he smelled his shirt and said "not good smell" hhhh" and I continue challenge to Bella Ranee for her doll' Berny I don't know her had saliva or not?
!!!!thanks

sarNie Adult
Hello everybody! Here is the next part of the interview, Douzo!:

Caption under the Photo:
"James searching for the Favorite Sheet from the First Photobook"

In the lyrics of “Loving You Too Much” talks about “liking another person too much”. What about James, do you have something you like too much?

I love taking pictures.

What photo you took recently is your favorite?

Lately there is no particular picture that I consider my favorite, although I have been taking a lot of pictures, I am considering making a photobook someday.

What pictures have you taken in Japan?

I took many pictures in Shinjuku or in Shibuya. I was also able to take pictures when I went on location for the program I shot in the northeast

Were you able to take a good picture?

Since Tohoku (Northeast part of Japan) was rich in beautiful natural scenic spots, I was able to take a lot of good pictures.

The other day, on July 10, you had a (cooking) cuisine demonstration before your fans, in the event “Jirayu’s Kitchen”what Thai Cuisine did you prepare?

I made Thai People’s favorite “gapao”.

How were your fans’ reaction towards it?

They were saying it’s delicious! (“Oishiisou~!”)

Do you usually make these dishes?

It’s often cooked at home and I eat it with my family.

Do you prepare Japanese food too?

Japanese food, not really (Laughs)

Have you tried preparing any Japanese food?

I would like to make something like Ramen

Earlier there was a story about coming to contact with (approaching him), meeting and talking with Japanese fans. What was your Japanese fans’ reaction to that?

(Note: I think they are referring to James’s earlier interview where he asked his fans to come and talk to him as he wants to meet them. Japanese idols are usually left alone so fans usually keep a distance and fangirl from afar.)

The Japanese Fans, everyone studies Thai language, saying in Thai “Please take a picture with me” or “hello” and I think it’s very cute.

So you are pleased to be spoken to in Thai, as expected?

When Japanese fans say “Now I am studying Thai Language” it makes me very happy.

Currently, you have various activities such as singing, dancing or acting. What challenge would you like to take on next?

Rather than trying new things, I would like to do my best to “skill up” what I am doing now (improve his craft). I wish to please everybody (with my work) and it would give me joy.

Lastly, please give your message to the TVGroove readers!

For everyone reading TVGroove’s, “Konnichiwa, James Jirayu desu!” (Hello, it’s James Jirayu). My Japanese debut single “Loving You Too Much” and First Photobook “Kimi dake I love you” is now on sale. Please check it out! Also, the dorama “Kimi Dake I Love You” is also on air so please watch it!

(c)TVGroove

End of Interview

sarNie Adult
Hahaha wowww very Thank You N'Greta I wish post in my twitter for inter fans JJ on Twitter
Sure P'May! No problem!

Hahaha James is so mean!!!! Teasing Great and Bella. But I like that he challenged Bella. Go team Jiranee!!

meredo

sarNie Egg
Hello everybody! Here is the next part of the interview, Douzo!:

Caption under the Photo:
"James searching for the Favorite Sheet from the First Photobook"

In the lyrics of “Loving You Too Much” talks about “liking another person too much”. What about James, do you have something you like too much?

I love taking pictures.

What photo you took recently is your favorite?

Lately there is no particular picture that I consider my favorite, although I have been taking a lot of pictures, I am considering making a photobook someday.

What pictures have you taken in Japan?

I took many pictures in Shinjuku or in Shibuya. I was also able to take pictures when I went on location for the program I shot in the northeast

Were you able to take a good picture?

Since Tohoku (Northeast part of Japan) was rich in beautiful natural scenic spots, I was able to take a lot of good pictures.

The other day, on July 10, you had a (cooking) cuisine demonstration before your fans, in the event “Jirayu’s Kitchen”what Thai Cuisine did you prepare?

I made Thai People’s favorite “gapao”.

How were your fans’ reaction towards it?

They were saying it’s delicious! (“Oishiisou~!”)

Do you usually make these dishes?

It’s often cooked at home and I eat it with my family.

Do you prepare Japanese food too?

Japanese food, not really (Laughs)

Have you tried preparing any Japanese food?

I would like to make something like Ramen

Earlier there was a story about coming to contact with (approaching him), meeting and talking with Japanese fans. What was your Japanese fans’ reaction to that?

(Note: I think they are referring to James’s earlier interview where he asked his fans to come and talk to him as he wants to meet them. Japanese idols are usually left alone so fans usually keep a distance and fangirl from afar.)

The Japanese Fans, everyone studies Thai language, saying in Thai “Please take a picture with me” or “hello” and I think it’s very cute.

So you are pleased to be spoken to in Thai, as expected?

When Japanese fans say “Now I am studying Thai Language” it makes me very happy.

Currently, you have various activities such as singing, dancing or acting. What challenge would you like to take on next?

Rather than trying new things, I would like to do my best to “skill up” what I am doing now (improve his craft). I wish to please everybody (with my work) and it would give me joy.

Lastly, please give your message to the TVGroove readers!

For everyone reading TVGroove’s, “Konnichiwa, James Jirayu desu!” (Hello, it’s James Jirayu). My Japanese debut single “Loving You Too Much” and First Photobook “Kimi dake I love you” is now on sale. Please check it out! Also, the dorama “Kimi Dake I Love You” is also on air so please watch it!

(c)TVGroove

End of Interview
GREAT!!! thx!

sarNie Adult
Today, James is back in Japan. They were shooting Buang Hong in Chiang Mai over the weekend and he flew from Chiang Mai to Bangkok then to Tokyo via Haneda again. Such a tight schedule. He would be in Japan for this week, I guess (I don't know his sched hahaha sorry) but it seems he will be back for the weekend to shoot Buang Hong again probably. Let's just hope and pray he has all the energy that he needs and that they will be fine amid the typhoon in Japan. Oh that boy, always making me worry about him!

sarNie Adult
Hello everybody! Today is James Ji's 23rd Birthday! HURRAH! To celebrate, he is going to Phichit Province, his hometown, to party and feed kids in a school for deaf and differently-abled children. Some of his fans, together with his family will be joining him in this activity.

Also, his fans are pushing the hashtag "#happyJamesJiday for his birthday. Incidentally, he has the same birthday as the Korean Actor, Song Joong Ki. Huh, it is true I guess, that those born on this day are meant to be good looking :aaaaa:

If you guys want to greet him, just send him a tweet in his official twitter handle, @jirayu_jj

Also for those in Japan, they are showing his TV special at TBS today. Not sure though of the time. I'll get back to you once I find out. He will be guesting in a cooking/food/travel program. Footage was shot in Fukuoka, Japan.

Mayji

sarNie Juvenile
oooh I have not to update this thread because now I move to US California 5555 so busy too.... and don't know how I will come back to Thailand. ok. today 19/09/2016 is birthday of James Jirayu so I came today to bless him. Wish him success as he intended all everything that he need.....or his dream has become true. happy birthday James Jirayu