James Jirayu Tangsrisuk

Step

Mrs James Ma
Awwww mayji THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR TRANSLATION :THANKS: :THANKS: I only knew 1 to 5 other things I got to know now. Thank you so much :)
Mayji said:
Although I will bad in Eng but I will try to translate the best for y, just concludes Hehehe , in interview is about history'JJ untill the pass to present , if y know about the past (JJ when is a child) of JJ ,this program it the same that ever posted the other magazine or the other program but if y not know I wish short to translate for the past
I wish except about Padiwaradda because y should good know this , and Tabi Japan na ja
Peoples are born to develop themselves. As guest James Jirayu
In the past
1. JJ  had a motorbike accident caused a wound in the right leg. (about 15-16 year old)
2. JJ helped his mom of everything except sales in stores (clothing). very shy hahaha
3. His mom liked to saw JJ is the stars so now dream'mom is a true hahaaha
4. He has a teenage contest (top model) because mom send application by JJ not know and he win in contested, No 1. 
5. JJ said : my children, I so handsome than now .........because the people has tell me like that.  hahaha
6. The other call him Harry Potter in 
7. Mom does not his slept over 22.00 pm his mom belive that JJ will tall and good health.
8. JJ is crazy game computer so much so then his father sent him to study dance (ballroom)
9. JJ come to entertainment industry from P'PIK saw him in friend'JJ facebook  (JJ is behind of his friend that pic very small but P'PIK can saw)
at 13.50  10. After recieved the money from Suphapburut Juthathep 200,000 bath, JJ spend just 3 week then to empty just about 700 bath he lived very difficulty for last week, the lesson for JJ 

at 12.09  JJ : I still remembered with the first dialog in Khunchai I just to say 1 sentence but I say wrong more 10x , so excited and not know that the other stars when say the end and I must to say continued , I was not understand myself why this is so. hahaha

In the present (after the star)

host : how do y feel when y is a superstars (the fastest Suptar)
JJ : I Did not feel anything I did not expect it at first. , I feel just working everyday but in the first I'm little surprise that peoples follow me .  
host : are y like your career now ?
JJ : yes I love it, it has many new thing that I can knowledge everything. 

at 15.25 host : How to cope (solving problems) with criticism or do bad things.
JJ : just except or pass that thing mostly the other are pressure, mydad mom instead me always hahaha I have not pressure myself hahaha, this point that I stand it is not my dream so then it not effect to my feel. I believe that every careers have value in itself but the peoples mostly wont or trite with careers and often overlook the little things in these.
host : how time solve problems ?
JJ : the first I look myself, mostly look my mistakes , what is the problems ? and solved it.
host : what is happy for James ?
16.30 host : are y have a girlfriends?
JJ : no 
host : why?
JJ : maybe nobody need me  hahaha
host : why do y think:
JJ : not convenience,  IT's not time to eat, see a movie, I would not have time for her. If there, that girlfreind must be a lot of patience for me. hahaha

Mayji

sarNie Juvenile
Step said:
Awwww mayji THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR TRANSLATION :THANKS: :THANKS: I only knew 1 to 5 other things I got to know now. Thank you so much :)
Ooh I forgot trans for this question hahaha
Host what is the happy for James?
JJ : I ever read one thing he said...The world are not have emotions but the peples only have emotions so if us used eyes'us look pass compare Lens (cameras) that see is happyness , we have a happy but if see is sad it is so sad, up to we will look it or the worlds that it is happy or sad. (Sorry hard to explain JJ used symbol compare,hope that y get it)

Step

Mrs James Ma
I understood Mayji. really thank you so much for translation. Im JJ's new fan. I did not like him before. I thought he was overrated. But now Im his fan cos he work hard :)
Mayji said:
Ooh I forgot trans for this question hahaha
Host what is the happy for James?
JJ : I ever read one thing he said...The world is not have emotions but the peples only have emotions so if us used eyes'us look pass compare Lens (cameras) that see is happyness , we have a happy but if see is sad it is so sad, up to we will look it or the worlds that it is happy or sad. (Sorry hard to explain JJ used symbol compare,hope that y get it)

Mayji

sarNie Juvenile
I glad that Y love JJ ,me too hehehe but before Why y thought him overrated, y mean his'acting sorry I not understand.

sarNie Adult
P'May!! Thanks so much! I did know most of the topics! Hahahahaha JJ fan certified! But he was asked something about his sister, that one I don't know. I love what he said about responding about criticism and how to be happy. P'May, it's not N'Step's fault she did not like James Ji before. She just love James Ma very much. Hahaha. And James Ma is also a very good guy and very good actor. Both James Ma and James Ji are good in different ways. So it is hard to compare or make them compete. I like both of them, but I love James Ji. N'Step loves James Ma. Hahaha. Am I right? :)

Mayji

sarNie Juvenile
https://youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=huJjqppt58M

Mayji

sarNie Juvenile
‏@Onlyjamesji
วันนี้ วันดี คุณรเมศ ย่องไปฟิตติ้งแล้วเงียบๆ เดี๋ยวรอลุ้นฟิตติ้งใหญ่กันอีกที กพ นะค้า ☺ #บ่วงหงส์

Good day today Khun Ramaet go to Fiting alone wait to see big fitting in Feb #Buang Hong

I Scremmmmmmmmmm. Hahaha
http://f.ptcdn.info/691/039/000/1454154899-1254325953-o.jpg

sarNie Adult
P'Maaaaaaay! I don't like JJ's new hairdo! it looks weird with the part in the middle. It's looks okay from the side. but in front it's weird because of the half in the middle. He looks better with other versions of curly hair. especially here:

I hope they don't do this hair for Buang Hong.

photo cr: on pic:

I'm getting worried about his hair though. is it thinning? 

Step

Mrs James Ma
Sorry for not liking him before. I dont know Thai. Nadech's fans used to tell me JJ is rude, he wants to compete with Nadech without talent and all. JJ and Nadech fans used fight always. I like Nadech so I supported him and Idk when I became anti JJ :p In juthathep series only JJ and Bomb's acting was weak. So I became James Ma's fan and anti JJ. I used to hate how JJ was in news without working hard compared to James Ma and Nadech. Im sorry for that lol Im not embarrassed to say this. P'Greta was alone JJ fan in this thread and bieluvr used to come sometimes. So I wanted to give company to P'Greta and slowly I saw JJ really works hard. He is not like what Nadech's fans say about him. I became his fan from P'Greta :)
Mayji said:
I glad that Y love JJ ,me too hehehe but before Why y thought him overrated, y mean his'acting sorry I not understand.

P'Greta I love JMa but he was not the only reason for not liking JJ :p I love both James now :wink: I wanted to marry James Ma but he talks alot. OMG he really talks so much and I want someone who listens to me cos I love talking. Now I love them both, dont want to marry JMa :p
040156 said:
P'May!! Thanks so much! I did know most of the topics! Hahahahaha JJ fan certified! But he was asked something about his sister, that one I don't know. I love what he said about responding about criticism and how to be happy. P'May, it's not N'Step's fault she did not like James Ji before. She just love James Ma very much. Hahaha. And James Ma is also a very good guy and very good actor. Both James Ma and James Ji are good in different ways. So it is hard to compare or make them compete. I like both of them, but I love James Ji. N'Step loves James Ma. Hahaha. Am I right? :)

sarNie Adult
Awwwwwwww STEP! You're so sweet! You didn't have to like JJ for me! Hahaha. We could still be friends even if you didn't like JJ. *hugs*  but I'm glad that you like him now. Not a lot of people like him, I understand that. Especially because he rose up in the ranks so quickly.  But his fans know he's a very lovable guy. Besides, he's also in good terms with Nadech. I don't know if they are friends, but they did talk more to each other in the Ch3 Anniversary soccer game than James Ji talked to Pope (yes, I'm still not over that!) Anyway, I'm guessing it's because they were all born in the year of the Rooster (Chinese Lunar Calendar). James Ma and James Ji are both roosters so they both work hard and talk a lot! hahahaha

Step

Mrs James Ma
I like JJ for both you and his hard work P'Greta. When I started reading your post, I understood JJ is different from what others said. We can still be friends if I dont like JJ also cos you are tooooooo sweet to his anti fans also :yes:

Step

Mrs James Ma
More pics from Japan

cr thaitv3

Mayji

sarNie Juvenile
P'Maaaaaaay! I don't like JJ's new hairdo! it looks weird with the part in the middle. It's looks okay from the side. but in front it's weird because of the half in the middle. He looks better with other versions of curly hair. especially here:

I hope they don't do this hair for Buang Hong.

No that is not style'hair of Buang Hong. Y don't worry hahaha That JJ jist shoot model na ja

JJ shoot model finish and went to fitting with Pajaew

But I love evry hair of JJ haha so handsome

Miss y N'step

Mayji

sarNie Juvenile
I just read finish about interview in Khomchatluek JJ is so very nice with his answers , that impression for me so much and for N'step know kind of this guy better , I try to translates but I wish one day because very long interviews hehehe

Good night eveyone

Step

Mrs James Ma
I have read JJ's interviews in other websites. Sugar daily used to translate some news and on IG JJ FC have translated so many news. I will be reading it always to know more about him. Im watching Padiwarada ep1. I already love him.

Mayji

sarNie Juvenile
http://www.khaosod.c...wsid=1454202833
James Ji not interest reputation but Focus on what makes a valuable.
For acting coner  JJ said : I like to acting it is a fun and challenge, I think at that time if I thought would be a character one I will be can do it? will I concentrate on it (this character)? ,It's so fun like when I play sports. ,that I will win it? how to fun like that Krub. James Ji revealed his work'acting

For the study, James said, "Now, three years studying business administration. Rangsit University, I try to share a proper time between my works with study. The assumption that if I have shooting Lakorn at Monday Tuesday Wednesday I'm avoid trying to schedule,but if it really must match I need to talk to the instructor. I was able to tell where some compensation. Or at my team Lakorn that would come out to attend on that day, and try to work on friends and to seek mercy from teachers that would send my paper (้้homework) to late  If I not to learn this. And I have friends who will help universities to work. They tell me all always 
Anyway, "I had to learn to meet the criteria. because only a few students my will graduated. " James Ji said.

He has hard works so not it has the time for the heart. For young pretty face "James - Jirayu" referred to by opened fearless girl that Spec. "I like the cute girl I do not see much about appearance. Now, most will see the quirks and how to her think more. "
For now, the status  as "single Krub" I did not talk to anybody , if asks will have a woman that I like,those that I do not want to go into pleats or specific. But that's just a pretty good actor. Cute, and I like that. But that is not really the time for the people who gave I no chance of that. If I had, would be difficult to make. I'm think it no good for her.

Asked about JJ is the modeling in Paris for fashion world in 2016 in France.
James said: "I am very excited, if asks I  go Inter? I do not just think that the opportunity to walk over there. Yohji Yamamoto is a clothing brand from Japan, is the Paris fashion world. Had to walk because I have the opportunity to meet Yoji Yamamoto, the Japanese He gives me the opportunity.

how do y feel that with a big news about grandma like to give lands and house about 1 million : bath?
JJ : I fell very surprised and happy that I make grandma happy with my works , it maybe now lakorn on air and make the grandma love me I like to say very thank you Krab grandma, I will try to my works both my Lakorn and my song better for your impression more and more.

but why you not receive that thing from grandma ?
JJ : it is highly value over me receive it but I only receive heart'grandma that her love me , just that enough for me
Love of grandmother There is more value than money,It incommensurable

In the past mostly Fanclubs what give to objects ?
JJ : Mostly it is appliance that I was wearing everday, so I did not buy that much, I saw it beauty I will take or wear it.

At toppic Krasare Drama about Surgery, was you done to some?
JJ : No I did not surely I do not everyting, both my nose and chin it have since my born
The people who want to add accessories like pretty or handsome. Some do it out well. But some people do not think it's good for everyone. You must study it krub. 

I wish except about detail Padiwaradda na ja but Just an opinion of JJ say about Saran : He is a commitment to do something to make it. he must fight with his'life really all the time , it is character so hard and very deep because his history is very long problem so then the time my acting must it has not fully acting in every emotion but must remain in his mind witch it hard for me

Travel abroad frequently ...

James - "Sir, I have the opportunity to work at a Japanese music. Having worked with him for three years now since I started the job last year, now has only interviews into a book. It will go out to the Japanese people listen to music during April. A Japanese song Try to add Japanese language training, Now I is speeding train It was not good as it could be. Asked now I have go inter ? for me I do not just think so It was a great experience once in a my lifetime"

Debuted 3-4 years teach us some entertainment ...

James - "taught me a lot. The entertainment industry is the industry that provides good ideas. We had the opportunity to meet people from the high end to the people who work at all levels witch I must have. This point I can learn how to my ideas or views from a way forward untill back from my learn to society, for in the future of entertainment industry, I will do what I do every thing this is the best. For the better as we can. "

to be continue