James Jirayu Tangsrisuk

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
JJ's hair in the firt two photo's reminds me of Domyouji Tsukasa, from Hana Yori Dango, because of the hair. LOL. If he gets to be the pra ek in that drama I'd be happy. I love that drama. :)

sarNie Adult
Matinee said:
Japan Hokkaido-Sapporo :James Jirayu  Joint to celebrate the King's birthday

Thanks   pic cr: dada_alohacharnchalard,  AIS,  Thairath

I like how James Ji always manages to carry a kid hahahaha. It's like he's a mascot and he always has to carry around little kids. 

Bieluvr said:
JJ's hair in the firt two photo's reminds me of Domyouji Tsukasa, from Hana Yori Dango, because of the hair. LOL. If he gets to be the pra ek in that drama I'd be happy. I love that drama. :)

Wehehe yeah, though he looks more like the korean version than the Japanese one. Matsujun's perm in Hana yori Dango was really bad. I don't really know why in Japan James Ji's hair is always getting permed!  :lol: the worst one is in the Tokyo Girls' Collection. At least this one for the magazine looks ok. 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
040156 said:

I like how James Ji always manages to carry a kid hahahaha. It's like he's a mascot and he always has to carry around little kids. 

Wehehe yeah, though he looks more like the korean version than the Japanese one. Matsujun's perm in Hana yori Dango was really bad. I don't really know why in Japan James Ji's hair is always getting permed!  :lol: the worst one is in the Tokyo Girls' Collection. At least this one for the magazine looks ok. 
LOL. I agree. Matsujun's hair was aweful! That's why I didn't like him as much as Hanazawa Rui (Oguri Shun). LOL. But in the Korean version I liked main guy more than the other one. :)

Mayji

sarNie Juvenile
Hello , I miss everyone well 1-2 days ago I'm sick  aahhh very happy when I open my com and see new update of Jirayu

Tomorrow or 9 Dec, Jirayu will release for Japanese traveling TV show with new style "TABI JAPAN WITH JAMES JIRAYU" on CH3  and after that He will go to Japan again for his work. aaahhh my boy very busy  I guess it about this program or maybe about his debut in japan.

I think, Jirayu do everything about the entertainment industry , actor , singer , model, moderator and The Voice  hahaha  , is there anything else that he has not done?
oh my boy can do everything  I love him more and more. Jirayu  born to be a superstar really.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
All that's left of the entertainment industry that he hasn't done yet is producing and directing, which I'm sure one day he'll get to. :)

sarNie Adult
Mayji! Hope you feel better! Thank you for the news. Yeah N'Bieluvr, James Ji seems to be really excited about operating cameras, he does it all the time. I hope he doesn't do it right away though. Confidence is the luxury of youth, but there are some things that take time to learn and a person cannot just jump in and do it. Anyway, does "Tabi tabi" mean anything in Thai? (because actually it means something something in Filipino, but i'm sure that's not it. Hahahahaha)

Mayji

sarNie Juvenile
Hi 040156 I'm fine thank y ka. I don't know about Tabi too, it not have in Thai but it have in Japan. I waiting for Jirayu said about this program, if I know I will to tell y sure.

Have a good day

Now (yesterday) Jirayu fallow IG FC : jirayuhome , baan_jamesjirayu, withjamesji

So cute Hehe and I fallow too, bann_jamesjirayu have many cilps in cute moment and I think y should look it 040156, so happy when look him.

Mayji

sarNie Juvenile
@jamesjiunited
TOPNEWS | ท็อปนิวส์บันเทิง, Traffic 3, ข่าวรอบวัน http://goo.gl/rXpYlx
From the news I know that the word TABI it mean "tour" or travel. Haha

TV show it on air 10 jan 2016 (every sunday 5.00-5.30 pm)

For Padiwarada on air 7 jan 2016 it conferm. I saw in tweeter JJ'fc , he will have shooting lakorn 3 story , one is BueangHoung and two Yaisanaeha for three I don't know it maybe... Ahh not sure for lyric and forgot ummm 3 story and 1 tv show and 1 debute in japan...ohhhhh my boy , I think JJ very active , can he does all this really?

sarNie Adult
Wow! Thanks for the news Mayji! Wow! 3 lakorns?! Maybe 1 will be in Japan? TV Asahi makes good Japanese Dramas, usually just 2 episodes long. *sigh* I could only hope. But I also hope James Ji would have a break. I wouldn't want him to get tired and not sleep. I have been running on 4 hours of sleep a day for the past few weeks, i'm feeling really tired already. I hope it doesn't happen to him again like before when he only gets 3 hours of sleep a day, the poor boy. He's still young. He should get right amount of rest.

Mayji

sarNie Juvenile
No 1 lakorn shooting in Thai, I hear that rumor about it is Nueug-Dowg-Fa-Deaw (N'eak Teaw), not sure lyric in Eng and not conferm this lakorn maybe it is Mario depend on Ch3 offical choose, but I think it is not JJ because he will play with Teaw in Yaisanaeha it should not with Teaw again in Nueug-Dowg.

Of course 040156 it maybe JJ shooting
Lakorn in Japan, I ever haer him interview in some media, it possible and I very happy if it is so true.

sarNie Adult
Heeeey! James Ji is in Japan again?! Wow. He's really spending a lot of time there. At least I feel that he can rest there more than in Thailand.

Mayji

sarNie Juvenile
Wowwww The news from wiki JJ have lakorn remake in 2017 is Kaew Ta Pee (You're My Eyes) Actors is name Nu

This is conclude, Ahhh not Nueug-Dowg

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
JJ is going to be in the remake of Kaew Tah Pee?!!! If it's for real, I can't wait, I loved the old version with Tik and Cherry. :)

sarNie Adult
Who's gonna be the lead girl? Oh wait wait I checked out the plot in wikipedia! OH GODS!!! I LOVE IT! He's gonna play a blind character?!??! *SQUEAL!* Omg. I love this kind of plot. But i'm scared! He's doing a remake again, and this one with Tik as the reference. oh no! I mean, it was so bad when he played Neung in Neung Nai Suang, (almost) everyone was comparing him to Ken and saying how he could not measure up to Ken's standard, etc. but they played very different "Neung" characters. This one with Tik, I'm sure they're putting a different spin on it as well. I just hope he won't be compared as heavily to Tik or people would want him to be like Tik, because he's not Tik. Tik is an awesome, great actor, who is miles and miles ahead of James Ji. I mean, he already has the respect of a lot of people. 

Well, as for the girl character, of course, deep in my heart, I wish for it to be Bella. But I know that's not likely. I hope it's Mew, though Mew is kinda full too (It'll be interesting to see Bella x Pope and then Mew x James Ji don't you think?) 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I would love to see JJ and Mew too!!! I think they'd be perfect for this role. If not, I'd like to see JJ and Pream. :)

Mayji

sarNie Juvenile
no Keaw Ta Pee,actress is Mint Chalida information from wikipedia.

I ever seen Tik is the fresh when I learn highshool , he learned that the same with me, look handsome but I think JJ so handsome and kindly than Tik. Hehehe

In thai some people JJ and Tik is actors the same act. So I think not many different for compare than Ken (my opinions JJ acting better than Tik haha,he act the same Sam Yuranun especially use his eyes, don't y know?)