Jai Rao(Makers Group)

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
aww... I feel so bad for Manie at this point. She is so being led on by Wick just to make Aoey jealous. At first I thought she was the nang'lai, but she is very decent! I can't wait for Dr. Luk to sweep her off of her feet.

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
She only returned because she found out that she only have 1 years to live. She proably wanted close everything up with Vic. When she left for America, she never told him why she left. The guy that came with her
is also her doctor. Imagine if u only have one yrs to live, would u want to tell ppll you love how you feel.
if I had 1 year to live, I would make sure I tell him that I love him! I don't want to die knowing that he thinks I left him cause I don't love him.

cecilia

Staff member
^it's hard to act on it when you come back and there's already someone there claiming him as her --- even if it's like vic and mennie's case ..
it's better to not say it at all and try to work thing out to close the gap, leaving the world with a little peace of mind :(

the baby's name is so CUTE -- rhymes with his REAL SON's name ^^

cecilia

Staff member
^they did ja .. just feel sorry for Vic but i think, since you start it, it's better to end it :p
Also, today episode is not all that sad .. it's HAPPY SAD TEARS :lol:

cecilia

Staff member
P'Pat make me laugh again 'IN THE PAST, WE DIDN'T GET ALONG B/C OF OUR BEAUTY COMPETITION' :loool:

Vic's final speech is so touching :cried:
-- slowly, she will recover b/c she's getting there already .. the flashback trigger something in her mind to be curious about ^^

the BRAD PITT movie collaboration is funny :loool: but i suppose, he's going inter like Duang said, so it make sense, but would have been better if with someone else even though, i adore BP -- VIC should start out with a not so famous person yet .. NVM. i would jump for joy too if Rain star alongside BP :wub:

their daughter is so cute when she grew up, remind me of FOCUS when she's young ^^

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
^I know...that was too sad...It was worse to hear her ask about Kong Kwan's mother...saying how lucky she is to have Kong Kwan and Vic, not knowing that she's talking about herself...

Well, having her alive is better than nothing...now, they just have to start over...it's a little backwards...but they can take it as the 8 years they spent apart, and the year Vic spent treating Aoey badly.

HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEAR LADIES!!!!

I guess we'll be seeing each other around, somewhere...it was fun, wasn't it? I had fun chatting with all of you in this thread...about tight pants, Peck Aof Ice...and just random stuff...It was an interesting run with JR...

I feel like school is over and I'm writing in a yearbook or something hehe...final good-byes from the Jai Rao thread to Ceci, Pich, Kashie, P'Ying, lovebird_tmi, Kayla, and Bong Ami

See you over in Prajan See Roong, Maeka Kanom Wan, Khun Mae Jom Laeng, or just all over the forum...

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
^^LOL nevermind.. LOL he loves Wick!!! I had no idea that was coming. Oh my... HeHeHe ... aww but why Wick gotta beat him up? He's just in love.
lol yeah I found that out right after I asked that question. Craziness.. I had no idea he was gay. I just thought he was some money hungry paparazi.
yup we were just as surprised as u were!! :lol:

Kashie!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where are you??? I'm on Epi. 7!!!! I need your shoulders to cry on. lol
i'm here...wat's wrong my dear...lol...which part are u on now...isn't it sad....
i cried during the attempt scene..saddest attempt scene i've ever watched :lmao:
Ken did a great job....

cecilia

Staff member
OMG! i'm on the first clip and it's so sad already...did she go blind? it's sad wen she kept begging Tee Ruk to help her and her baby.....
she have blurry vision and afraid maybe something bad might happen to her child b/c she's only 6 months pregnant -- the risk is high :( ..
even i hold my breathe for VIC when LUK told him the news to be prepare during the c-section part :(