Jai Rao(Makers Group)

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
hey! :) i really love your descriptions, gosh. i so envy you! you should write a book, lol. your words and thoughts of wic and aoey are so meaningful, true and straight from the heart! :wub: <3
Thanks Jieb and Kashie...if only I was a better story teller, I would definitely write a Jai Rao part 2...I know exactly how I want to do it...I'll just brainstorm...then give it to someone who can write it better than me...

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
gosh .. this lakorn ended n yet.. i havent finished.. im still waiting for subs.. keke.. im in no hurry waiting for wishy's sub.. she's a busy person .. but oooo im so tempted to watch without subs.. lol.. maybe i should watch the rest without keke.. lol..

i wish you all a happy new year.. ^_^

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
oh boy..... whewww......... the voice over while she read the letter to him was a killer. I cried like a baby... like cry out loud. lol.. good thing no one is around to hear or see me.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I didn't want to watch the last episode at all ): But I had to sooner or later, of course. I just finished watching it today. *sighs. I feel so sad for Wic throughout the entire lakorn, He went through so much pain. In the end he finally was with the woman he love but he still had to suffer through so much pain alone. It made me so teary when Aeoy was sick and Wic had to learn how to take care of infant T______T I'm glad that the director changed the ending instead of having the original ending, because this ending it shows us the power of true love, that it does exist. While watching JAIRAO, I always thought to myself "How could a man love a woman so much, Like Wics love for Aoey?". His love is more powerful and meaningful than any praeks that I've seen and I mean it. He's able to give up everything and just anything just for Aoey, just for their love, their baby and their future. He's a real man, I say! Wic and Aoey make such an adorable baby, She looks like a real princess. lol :p She's so darn cuteee and adorable, she looks mix! I want to see when she gets older, tehee :D It makes me super happy that Aoey is beginning to remember now :D I wished they would had show Aoey recover it would have been a much better ending but then this ending was better than the original ending, no doubt that is! They should do part2 of JAIRAO showing us that Aoey has recovered, lol :p I would watch it, of course! The saddest part was when she remembered his name but she couldn’t remember who he was *sniffles. ): Their daughter is tooo cute, she’s wonderful girl! It’s funny how she doesn’t look anything like the baby and toddler that’s suppose to be her. Aoey and Wic has a beautiful daughter and overall I personally think the ending is BEAUTIFUL & heartbreaking at the same time. I thought I wouldn’t be satisfied with it the ending of JAIRAO, since I saw plenty of fans complaining about it but I am satisfied with the ending [; But it’s so heartbreaking to see Wic in sorrow everyday *sniffles. I don’t know how he can do that. Wic is such a great and wonderful man, husband, daddy, friend and actor, all combined in one in reality and in JAIRAO also! :D Wics character has changed so much since the beginning of the lakorn. He's grown in a better, wiser, affectionate, responsible and patient man! :wub: It makes me so sad and hurt to see Aoey so sick ): *sniffles. I totally love Ken! I wished I would've recognized him sooner! I didn't watch his lakorns until OUMRUK, that was when I became his fan. I guess I was too interested in the newbies of CH3&7 I didn't notice most of the older generations, tehee! After that I then started to follow his projects and so on. I have to watch more Ken lakorns, lol! He made me cry so bad in the last episode *sniffles. In fact it was the only episode of JAIRAO that I remember crying, lol. I LOVE P’WIC & Kenners & KAFF :wub: I’m going to watch this lakorn eng. subbed once wishy has completed it, I don‘t even remember where I left off. lol. Time to go make more mvs for now! I miss JAIRAO already. All I can do now is re-watch it over and over!

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
damn.. ken keeps making me cry like a baby!!!!!!!!!!!!
ditto! me also girl :( he made me cry like baby esp. in the last episode. *sighs :(

hhah, you know what i was thinking about earlier, i wish they can do a part 2 to jai rao .. have Aoey recover and have KON KWAN be an actress :p
JAI RAO P.2 Fiction? anyone? LOl
omggg! ceci you read my mind! i was thinking of the same exact thing girl! i want jairaopart2 also~~

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
^I'll make sure I watch it when I get home...but make sure you read my blog, okay? I wanna know if anyone else sees things the same way I do.

japjapmari

sarNie Egg
i think its was a good lakorn. I love it even though it was a tear-jerker and sad. it was unbelievable how good the storyline was and how the star protray their characters. Not really a fan of sad drama but i couldn't resist watching the lakorn. didn't really like the ending but some what good for them to start out fresh without recalling the painful past they had together. Wic was incredible to have hold on and remain strong to be there for his wife and daughter. even though she was recovery but it was sad for him that she doesnt remember who he was and that kong kwan is her daughter.

maijune

SarNie Adult
even though i am satisfied with the ending ep but still i am a little dissappointed on how they didn't make Aoey fully recover; make her remember too so i can say vic is finally live a happy life with his wife and daughter...but the fact that she still not gain from her memory it still make vic sad...and for him to see his lover don't know him and even herself still make vic heartbroken....anyways, we're hoping for jai rao 2 so we can see Aoey re-gain her memory right?

overall.....good lakorn....

IRukYou

sarNie Juvenile
whao, just finished the lakorn. Can't believe the ending, she doesn't even know who she is, or her husband, or her child. I don't know to cry or celebrate that she didn't die in this bittersweet ending. The poor child whose mom can't even remember conceiving her, and the poor Ken who so emotionally battling. I wonder if the director did this as a sign of Karma of how he have treated her before. I'm glad it ended though, at least we're not on edge anymore. Two thumb up for this lakorn.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
^Perfect...I hate reading, but I love writing...so you can just read everything I write...hehe...how does that sound...?
Great, lol :D

i think its was a good lakorn. I love it even though it was a tear-jerker and sad. it was unbelievable how good the storyline was and how the star protray their characters. Not really a fan of sad drama but i couldn't resist watching the lakorn.

Wic was incredible to have hold on and remain strong to be there for his wife and daughter. even though she was recovery but it was sad for him that she doesnt remember who he was and that kong kwan is her daughter.
I know JAIRAO is a tear-jerker. But I loved it whole heartly! I'm a fan of sad dramas, though. I love to cry, tehee. I especially dislike corny, lame thai comedies. It's just annoying and stupid! But whatevers.

I know Wic is just Incredibleeee, forreals. I love a man like that B)

even though i am satisfied with the ending ep but still i am a little dissappointed on how they didn't make Aoey fully recover; make her remember too so i can say vic is finally live a happy life with his wife and daughter...but the fact that she still not gain from her memory it still make vic sad...and for him to see his lover don't know him and even herself still make vic heartbroken....anyways, we're hoping for jai rao 2 so we can see Aoey re-gain her memory right?

overall.....good lakorn....
I'm glad you enjoyed this lakorn! Yes, I agree I wish they had shown Aoey recovered fully also but then again this ending was better than the ending from the novel! I'm hoping for JAIRAO2 also, But the directors probably think it unnessary, lol. Since the novel itself doesn't have part2 to it. But who knows?! KEEP WISHING us fans (;

I wonder if the director did this as a sign of Karma of how he have treated her before. I'm glad it ended though, at least we're not on edge anymore. Two thumb up for this lakorn.
I don't think he did it as Karma for P'Wic? I hope not. I don't think so. But it's too harsh to accept this as Karma, Wic doesn't derserve all this. Though what he did to Aoey was hurtful but I think Aoey hurted him 10xs more.

i bought the hmong version of jai rao today...
wow. they are so fast at dubbing. all the episodes are out? i'm not wasting my money on hmong dubbed dramas anymore. i stopped buying them for years already. i'd rather stick to original versions. i hate dubbed drams, ugh!

& Lastly, HAPPYYYYYYYY NEW YEAR JAIRAO fans!! Wish you all good luck and Happiness throughout the entire year!! :D