Jai Rao(Makers Group)

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
:( I haven't been home since Christmas! I've been missing out too much on this lakorn T_______T I'm behind two darn episode, Gosh! I so need to catch up agains! Grrr!

DrMaNeeWan

sarNie Juvenile
last of the spoiler...

ending spoiler... :ph34r:

Vic: What happen?
Torput told Vic about her relationship with Jetsada and his lover and what had happen that night.
Vic: I didn't think that he could be this evil. You should press charges, so that he won't be able to hurt you again.
Torput crying: He said that if I reported to the police, he's going to take the vdo clip of me and him and expose it in the internet. He's also going to take the pictures that he took and publish it in his magazine. It's my fault for trusting an evil guy like him.
Vic: What are you planning to do? Go back to school? Or remain in the entertainment industry?
Torput: I don't know. I just want to be alone for awhile. I'm sorry. If I would've believe you inthe beginning, my life wouldn't be like this.
Vic wiping the tears off of Torput: I want you to know that there is also good side in this world. The bad things that happen to you, there is also a good side to this...your a grown up now...you now know what is right and what is wrong...what happen to you is an experience...that will make you stronger...it will help you never decide never to do something like this again. do you understand?
Torput nodded.
Vic: Most importantly, what are you planning to do next? You have to stand on your own. Nobody wants to be a brdige for you and not expect anything in return. Another important thing is never borrow somebody elses nose to breathe. You have to learn how to breathe on your own, they wont be able to breathe for you for the rest of your life. I will be here to support you...I will wait for the day that you have achieve your goal on your own.
Torput: Yes, P'Vic...i will try...i will try...

Aoey is not able to speak, talk, walk...no movements, no emotions, no feelings...she cant do nothing...
When they finally reached the island...Vic carried Aoey as Pat carried Kong Kwan...
Vic: Usually there is this couple that is here to take care of the island but his wife is sick...so she's in the hospital in the city...it will just be us on the island, it might be a little tiring.
Pat: Don't worry. Fight on!
Aoey in Vic's arm...looked around at the house and the beach...closed her eyes and took a deep breathe of the ocean air...Aoey began to slightly smile for the first time...this is the beginning of Vic's life on the island with Aoey, Kong Kwan, and Pat on the island...cooking, cleaning, laundry, and more...Vic told Pat that he will take care of Aoey while Pat takes care of Kong Kwan. Vic would wash her hair, comb her hair...things that he had never done before...it would be his regular routine...he was never tired, never complain, never give up...because these are the things that he would like to do for her...the love that he have for her...love that will never fade...while taking care of her, he would hum and would often sing to her...
Vic: ... chăn mâi róo jà tam yàang rai mĕuan jai man jà kàat chee-wít man doo kàat hăai wang weng bpai tóok yàang
Vic would take care of Kong Kwan and Aoey, he would sing to them everyday...he is happy and greatful that he can look after the both of them...
A year has pass...Kong Kwan is 1 year old now...Aoey is able to sit on a chair...Vic's humming and cutting Aoey's nails...
Vic: ... jai kŏng chăn man bpen kŏng ter mâi wâa naan tâo-rài láe man jà bpen kŏng ter dtà-lòt bpai ... jai kŏng chăn man bpen kŏng ter kon dieow táng jai láe man jà bpen kŏng ter dtà-lòt bpai ...
As time pass...there is still no change in Aoey's conditon...Vic put Aoey on his back to take her for a walk along the beach...
Vic singing to her: jai kŏng chăn man bpen kŏng ter kon dieow táng jai jà ror ter rák ter jon dtaai jai oie ... jai kŏng chăn man bpen kŏng ter mâi wâa naan tâo dai láe man jà bpen kŏng ter dtà-lòt bpai ...
As they are strolling along the beach, Vic began to notice some movement on his shoulder...he stopped singing and walking...Aoey slowly began to move both of her arms, she began to slowly touch Vic' arms...as she touches him, he started getting goosebumps and he started screaming and yelling for Pat...
Vic: Pat...Pat!!
Pat came running with Kong Kwan, who is beginning to walk: What? What happen?
Vic: She can move...look...she's grabbing my arms...
Pat picked up Kong Kwan: really?...really! Aoey can move...look your mother just move...im so happy...alas!
As Aoey is still on his back...Vic and Pat began to dance on the beach as the sun began to set...

Mor Luk proposed...of course Menie said Yes!...

Kong Kwan's one and half years old now...Vic told Pat that Menie and Mor Luk is coming over to the island to celebrate Christmas with them...it is lunch time...Vic humming...Vic has Kong Kwan in one arm while spoon feeding Aoey in the other...when Vic fed Kong Kwan, she accidently choked...Vic is busy cleaning and taking care of Kong Kwan, so he forgot to feed Aoey...Pat came dancing with a cup of coffee in his hand, happy that there will be guest coming to the island...then he suddenly stop...Vic followed Pat eyes and sawAoey finally being able to feed herself...they couldnt move...when they saw that she can finally move her hands and grab a spoon...
It's finally Christmas...there's a Christmas tree...Aoey and Vic is busy gift wrapping while Mor Luk and Menie decorate...
Menie to Vic: I'm happy that she is getting better everyday.
Mor Luk: she's able to pick up things...she's about 80% there.
Pat: Oh! there is so many good news this CHristmas. 1st, Aoey's getting better. And...im not going to say anything...Menie tell him..
Menie: Well, next week is the award show, we're both on the nominated list...I really want you to go...
Aoey sat still...she pick up a wind turbine and began blowing on it...
Menie: We are getting marry in the beginning of the year.
As Pat and Vic is congratulating Mor Luk and Menie...
Kong Kwan stood up and pick up the wind turbine and began toddling outside...Aoey quickly got up and followed her...
Vic: Pat, where is Aoey and Kong Kwan?
All four of them...quickly ran outside...
Kong Kwan is carrying the wind turbine towards the beach...as Aoey's is walking right behind Kong Kwan...Vic saw both of them heading towards the beach...as Kong Kwan is walking and chuckling, she trip and fell...Aoey quickly ran towards Kong Kwan and grab her...as if a mother is protecting her child...Kong Kwan crying because she fell...Aoey hug her and caress her, put Kong Kwan towards her chest
Everybody stood still and watch this beautiful moment...as mother and child finally unite...Aoey swayed Kong Kwan back and forth and comfort her, Kong Kwan finally stop crying...
Pat: if Aoey didnt follow Kong Kwan outside...I dont know what would've of happen...its my fault...Hey! how did she get out here? Aoey cant walk!
Vic: Yeah! she cant walk...Mor Luk do you see what i see?
Menie and Mor Luk congratulate Vic...even though they all know that Aoey has no idea what is going on...all she knows is that she just want to stop Kong Kwan from crying...

A week has pass, its time for the award show...Vic went with Menie to the award show while Pat, AOey, and Kong Kwan watch them on TV at the island.
Pat scream as the winner was announce: Menie won for best actress of the year and Vic won for best actor of the year. Aoey was afraid that Pat's scream is going to wake up Kong Kwan, which is lying asleep on Aoey's lap.
Vic on stage: Thanks to the fans for supporting me. The other 2 person I would like to thank is the women in my life, they are the air i breathe and they are always supporting me...that is why i am able to stand here today. They are my wife and my daughter...this award is for them. Both of them gave up alot for me...it is time that i have to take care of them. this is probably going to be my last soap opera and this is probably going to be my last award as an actor...but my fans will always be in my heart, not just for today but forever. thank you again for the warm welcome and the support. thank you!
the audiences began to clap louder and louder for Vic...Aoey began to have flashback of the award and began to compare the current and the past memories...even though there is still some missing pieces...
Vic and Menie began walking towards the lobby and congratulatng each other...until they were bombarded by a herd of reporters....are you really leaving the industry?...Vic was about to speak when heard Duang...
Duang: he cant leave because he loves doing this...i have a big project for him, 4 upcoming soap operas...he will be pair up with Menie in 3 of them...and will be playing with top Asian actors, plus car commercials, and he is signing a contract with an international agency.
Vic: Really? i just found that out right now...
Duang: Its a surprise! this is no less then hundreds million baht project. the agent from America is flying in tomorrow to have you sign the contract.
Vic: Then...you have to go find somebody else to sign the contract...because im going back to my island tonight and not coming back to the city unless i have too. I thought i said it loud and clear when i was on stage but i'll say it again for the last time! I will not be working entertainment industry again until my family is happy.
Duang: you mean..your willing to throw away a multi-million baht project for your brain dead wife!
Vic: Yes...even if you put a billion or trillion baht in front of me...I dont care! I dont work for somebody that looks normal on the outside but has a retarded heart on the inside!!! I will never work with someone like you again...DO YOU HEAR ME?!
Duang: Your crazy!!! who would throw away a multi-million baht...your crazy VIc!!!!
Vic: Who is really crazy? Do you remember what you told me?...You said that i was a fallen star that has been dirty by mud...why would you want to pull a fallen star like me from the mud? is it because i disappeared for more than a year, the value of me reappearing on tv again has increase...is that why your going back on your words...your willing to get your hands dirty again...you have no pride, not just that but YOUR PATHETIC!!!

1 year later, as Vic is braiding Kong Kwan hair...Aoey cane out if the shower...Vic turn around to dry and comb Aoey's hair...
Aoey: Thank you ka!
Vic suprise: Nong Aoey...Nong Aoey..you can talk...you spoke...you remember me...
He went to go pick up Kong Kwan and brought her over to Aoey: Kong Kwan, she remember us...
Aoey: Kong Kwan...
Vic: P'Vic...
Aoey: who are you?
Vic comforting Aoey but hurting in the inside: Its ok, Nong AOey...its ok...

As time pass, Vic has never given up...he did everything possible to help Aoey become normal...
Kong Kwan is 6 years old now, Vic took Aoey and Kong Kwan to the beach, as they are building sand castle...
Kong Kwan found a seashell and pick it up: I give this to you, mommy...
Aoey: Thank you very much...
Aoey handing it to VIc: Thank you...lets go for a walk.
Vic help Aoey get up...he carried Kong Kwan in one arm while holding Aoey's hand with the other.

Vic: God created us for a purpose...i know what my purpose is...im happy that he gave me the chance to do something that i love and something that i want to do. im going to continue doing this and will never give up. I hope that one day, God will see this and understand and will give me the most valuable gft...return her to me...if you love someone, dont wait to tell them that you love them. tell them that you love them when they are able to understand you...understand the most powerful word, "love"

i dont know what to watch after this... :lmao:

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I seriously forgot JaiRao is ending this week :( So sad! Why don't they just another episode for Thursday instead of airing episode01 of Anne and Aums lakorn! Grrr! But thanks for the ending spoiler! So sweet but sad as well :( I'm so looking forward to it, It's so intense and interesting! I don't know what to watch after this as well :( *sighs. There's nothing good to watch at the moment, I should just continue with KLP then. It's tempting as well as JaiRao :p I don't want this lakorn to end at all :( T___________T *sniffles. Aww, mainhia that's so sad :( You had no x-mas this year.

cecilia

Staff member
OMG, YING, that was such a sweet ending ..
gave me warm feeling all over .. can't wait to watch it this thursday.

THANKS .

SOSOadroable

sarNie Egg
:( wait??!!!! so that's it??? that's the ending??? we never see her fully recover????
AWWW MAN.................... now im sad................ :lmao:

DrMaNeeWan

sarNie Juvenile
:( wait??!!!! so that's it??? that's the ending??? we never see her fully recover????
AWWW MAN.................... now im sad................ :lmao:
That's it! well, its better than the novel ending...in my opinion at least...cause in the book, i think she had a heart condition and she's crazy at the end.

Your welcome, Cecilia!

SOSOadroable

sarNie Egg
That's it! well, its better than the novel ending...in my opinion at least...cause in the book, i think she had a heart condition and she's crazy at the end.

Your welcome, Cecilia!
awwwwwwww ok... i guess.. lol... THANKS YING!!!! for feeding my addiction!!!! :loool:

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Closing party...credits Nathalie herself lol....

Aof Pongsak singing "Yahk Mee Cheewit Peua Tur" w/ Nathalie

Ken look like he drunk lol

kulyia

RUK
wow.the last line teared me.thats VERY VERY true!thank soo much for spoiler!but somehow....my heart is NOT satisfied even thought they changed it for us fans..the ending is soo not finish?..lol

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
awww the ending is sooo sweet!!!! thank you ying...

im just glad it aint the way the novel was...atleast we have that hope that one day she will recover..it will just take some time...quite some time too..

man, i know i will be crying again when this last epi airs...im already sad and tearing up from reading this spoiler :(

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
What the heck is Aof wearing on his feet? Those aren't shoes...they look like Roman sandals...

I know, P'Ying...I didn't at first, but the lakorn was going so well, that I wanted to know if it was good or bad...at least she recovered, even if it was without her memory...that's better than nothing...