Jai Rao(Makers Group)

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
That's it! well, its better than the novel ending...in my opinion at least...cause in the book, i think she had a heart condition and she's crazy at the end.

Your welcome, Cecilia!
I know yeah. It is better than the ending in the novel at least. But I wish they will show her fully recovered! *cross fingers* !!

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I only read the last part of the spolier. Gosh it's so sadd but at least it's not like she dies or anything. What am I going to watch after this is over :(

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
:( I know it sadden me so much that JAIRAO is coming to and end already T_____T I have nothing else to watch other than KLP, which is gonna end soon also.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes it's so sadd :(

I hope in the future Aff and Ken have a lakorn together just not a depressing one lol.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I know I'm rooting and hoping and wishing for them to pair up again also! A romantic comedy drama would be relaxing and fun :D Or a slap&kiss revenge drama, Haha!

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
lol.......... that song that keeps playing during sad parts is the saddest song I've heard. It's like even if you're happy, when you hear that song, you feel like killing yourself!!!! lol... I'm going crazy over here.

cecilia

Staff member
i can't stand this anymore!!! hoy!! What episode will Wick find out that she's got luekemia??
last week episode, #14.

lol .. girls, that's why, it's good to get start and try to stay on the same page ^^
i watched it and scan through a few of unwanted scenes of torpad and jetsada or nonsense duang manipulation :p

IRukYou

sarNie Juvenile
Ladyofdarkness, LOL, just start forwarding till you get to the current eps. Beside Vic is so mean to her. Or just forward till you get to the part of them at the island. I'm with you, I wouldn't mind Dr. Luk either. Hook up with him if he was real, hehe.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol ceci me and you both fastforward on jetsuda and torpad's part and yai daung i was more focused on vic and aoey only...even though i felt sorry for mor luk..but i felt more sorry for vic...

LMAO lome you'll hear even more of this sad song..every 10 secs just watch :lol:

i hear it so often i can sing it by heart... :p