Jai Rao(Makers Group)

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
u want da movie for ur kids? lol i want my son to look like charlie lol dats what i meant haha but oh my garsh dat movie is cute as shiet

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
u want da movie for ur kids? lol i want my son to look like charlie lol dats what i meant haha but oh my garsh dat movie is cute as shiet
Charlie looks like the lilo ver. of Dan D2B...i swear they MUST be related :(

but he grew up so fast...i saw fan chun..like 2001 2002 ...then Dorm..2006...he juz grew a lilo..still cute and little and all..then BOOM! in 2008 he's looks like my 15 year old brother who's 6 feet tall....but he's still cute... :spin:

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
did u find the source of the whole agrument? like juz burst into flames huh :unsure:

reallie i can't see urs...or is my setting preventing me'

oh well i gotta go to sleep now school 2morrow....it's alread 11:20 :unsure:
lol. yes i found the source of where and when it occured...llol

i kinda left the thread, so thats y u couldnt see me.

but yea, its 11:24pm rite now. n i have college tomorro, but my midterm is also tomoro, and i havent studied yet..lol so imma be staying up all nite studying for it.

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
okay good nite ppl :wub:

2 days and 30 mins. to go b4 episode 3.... :ph34r: then we get to search for Ken's abs?? lol
lol. they shoulda reversed to roles. aff shoulda been the one strippin and ken shoulda been the one who was hella nervous...lol that i would wanna see..lol

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol. they shoulda reversed to roles. aff shoulda been the one strippin and ken shoulda been the one who was hella nervous...lol that i would wanna see..lol
now tat wouldn't be a thai or a korean drama..i tink tat would be categorized as an american soap opera....but aff can keep her clothes on...cuz i'm a gal and i juz want to see P'Ken all yummie up...so digging his nicely defined back muscles and broad shoulders...and oh tose arms....tose arms... :drool: ..okay sleep..yes tat's wat i need...

Mong...u have a fun nite of studying okay...and choke dee ...good luck :clap:

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
now tat wouldn't be a thai or a korean drama..i tink tat would be categorized as an american soap opera....but aff can keep her clothes on...cuz i'm a gal and i juz want to see P'Ken all yummie up...so digging his nicely defined back muscles and broad shoulders...and oh tose arms....tose arms... :drool: ..okay sleep..yes tat's wat i need...

Mong...u have a fun nite of studying okay...and choke dee ...good luck :clap:
lol. good nite. khob khun peur choke dee khun...lol

cecilia

Staff member
Yes, it quiet today! Where Ceci?, I miss that girl since she never answer my call!
i just cuz i don't ever carry my call w/me when i'm at home. :p
but i will try .. Sala and Ami caught me once .. and that's it :blush:

i have a meeting earlie in the morning w/ my counselor too...gosh..yeah i'll be off to do HW in a bit

LOL off topic...but i thought tis clip was so funnie..it's from Lift & Oil's concert

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynkLJfWetOg...feature=related

i tink it's oil..he was like who here is Thai, Laos..then he had to stop and ask the guy behind him...and then turned back and said " Hmong? " lol :loool: ....and then u hear a whole group of ppl going crazie :yahoo:

can i forgive him? :w-scene-pop-corn: boy i hope this will bring more thai celebrities over here in Fresno / Central valley of CA....
OMG. that was a funny one.
he's almost didn't know how to pronounce it or maybe just verifying his info b/c he butcher it.
or .. maybe, not heard of HMONG crazy girl fans .. so that could be why LOl ..
now he know .. there are OIL AND LIFT HMONG GIRLS going crazy for him too ..
yes as someone had correct, the singer is not Oil :p

one thing, thanks for the chinese version, i didn't see that mv yet, i only see Focus's version. a very good song as well : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WXeujYlJFQ

i know rite? gosh i live in Fresno rite next to Clovis...maybe i should have gone? lol..i'm not a fan of oil...though..but i totallie love tis one song he sung...well at least ppl tell me it's from him anyone wanna confirm? i see thana someting for the artist's name...but i dunno Oil's last name or how he sounds like...but i totallie totallie love tis song & MOVIE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlg-4CGzeNY
i heard good comments about the movie too.
maybe i'll give it a try, Focus's cute in her mv version of the song :wub:

kash thats not oil.
hahahaha girl when that girl stole the cut out of the guy i was hella laughing.
i would have done the same thing if there was one of krit hahahahaha
Wouldn't we all :clap:

gosh juz got back from Silamanee thread...it's so heated in there...gosh and juz wen i was saying al the fans in that thread are so on topic and mature unlike us here in JR land
it was heat in there. JLR VS SB was crazy too but we didn't did the whole name calling thing ..
now thanks to BKK AND JAI RAO, we're ONE JLRSB family :loool:

*phew* finally catch up .. all these backlogging is not fun at all :(

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
lol ceci .. haha JRLSB family! hehe yeah i try to keep up too but i usually skim through it though. too much to read :p

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
JLRSB family... that's one big family! :lol:

OMG! tee rak is already married yet he's dating aoey? bad tee rak! :p btw, did his wife already appeared in ep 2? haven't seen any signs of mrs. tee rak yet...

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
lol..speakin of feelin old. i just graduated from HS....lol i feel old jus thinkin that im a college student now.

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
JLRSB family... that's one big family! :lol:

OMG! tee rak is already married yet he's dating aoey? bad tee rak! :p btw, did his wife already appeared in ep 2? haven't seen any signs of mrs. tee rak yet...
lmao ur callin nott tee ruk too now :loool:

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
mongstaness, i just graduated from HS too... :lol:

since all of you are calling him tee ruk then that's what i'll call him too... and it sounds cuter than p'lak... :loool:
speakin bout that, when i was watchin JR yesterday it did seem like she called him 'tee ruk' instead of p'lak lmao.
hehe speakin about HS, im still in it <_< so much tests and assignments!

Kayla

sarNie Adult
I can't believe that some of you girls who just graduated from HS and is currently in college feel old. Good Lawd! I must me an old grandma in here. :lol:

Anyhow, is it Wednesday yet???? I'm ready for epi 3!!!!!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
I am LOVING it, because i think Jai Rao makes more sense and is more practical than SB or JLR. SB, ken's character is just 100% in anger most of the time hurting everyone he can, he rapes a girl 4 freaking times and everything still turns out alright, talk about WEIRD? In JLR, aff has already decided to pretend as her cousin, which means whatever treatment she gets from harit, she 'deserves' it, then why the hell was she so mad at him when he found out she's not sansanee? I mean, she was the one that decided to take whatever hatred for her cousin, it is her own choice.

I ADORE this kind of plotline, ones that start with deep love/hatred already, because then you can feel in intensity. Those that start with falling in love scenes, talk about predictable? Bicker, bicker, bicker, rape, then love.
Me too, SB made a lot of sense to me. I understand that the repetitive R scenes was overwhelming and not necessary but everything surpass that, so to me there was only 1 R scene. <--- I know that I am stubborn. LOL

JLR definitely made sense to me too. Soriya had already developed some sort of feelings for Harit before he even rawr her. She only claimed to remain as Sansanee to protect her so call older sister, but he went too far and she ends up hating him yet adore him secretly ---> bittersweet. The R scene was not necessary but I ignored it.

You got to look beyond the R scene to appreciate what the lakorn is trying to portray especially for SB.

^but it's not fear to be Koravic too ..
so i guess, him teaching or hurting her like this is a lesson to be learn.
just feel bad for Aoey but Aoey totally deserve it for not letting him know the whole detail before running off and fighting her crisis by herself.
But it will hurt her even more to tell him about her sickness. I guess she rather have him hate her instead of pity and cared for her. He wanted to become a superstar, she probably left because she didn’t want to be a burden. But then again, if he truly loved her, he would give up his dream. Then again, she would be selfish for not letting him reach his dream. LMAO I am going in circles. Ahahaha!

lol maybe i'm bias or not... -_- ..but most of Sawan Bieng made sense to me...well all the parts with Kavee made sense to me...even the rapes...well like the first one....he was pushed over the edge.... the ones in between does too...i guess..he was juz a perve then... :lol: ...but i totallie understand where he gets his anger from and why he falls in love with Narin..for SB i was more into Kavee & Khun Kid's story than Narin & Kavee...i tink the father and son relationship...i haven't seen another thai drama tat have portray it this way before...and i tink it absolutely great...in a way i understood why narin could love kavee and in another way i can't...like it's weird but i tink their love is dark, an almost tragic love...i tink wen a couple goes through a dark stage...divorce watever i may be and can come back to love each other...it makes they're love tat much stronger
I couldn't agree more. I was more into Kawee than any other character. Oh I take that back, I loved Leela or should I say Nampeung for doing a fabulous/fantastic job being Leela. Ann made Narin pitiful even though majority of the spotlight went toward Kawee.

LOL off topic...but i thought tis clip was so funnie..it's from Lift & Oil's concert

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynkLJfWetOg...feature=related

i tink it's oil..he was like who here is Thai, Laos..then he had to stop and ask the guy behind him...and then turned back and said " Hmong? " lol :loool: ....and then u hear a whole group of ppl going crazie :yahoo:
I'll watch it when I am not at school. YT is not allowed. =(