Jai Rao(Makers Group)

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Really Prisna?

If Vic was really mad with Aeoy, he wouldn't still use "ter" when speaking to her, he would just use "khun"...so at least that shows that he still feels close to her. Now, after continuing with the subbed ones, I totally understands Vic's anger and hatred towards Aeoy...once you get your heartbroken by the one person you truly loved, especially like that, you can't get over that easily...and in other lakorns, when a man is that heartbroken, it would take him forever to be able to move on and fall for the n'ek, right? Well...it just so happens that the n'ek is the one that broke his heart, so how can he move on when she came back? If the girl that broke his heart was a nang'rai, like in Kaew Tah Pee, then he could move on...but it's like having to face those 8 years of pain, unanswered questions, and anger...It's a good thing he doesn't treat her worse than that...that was 8 years...

BTW, if she did have leukemia...wouldn't she be dead already? She was gone for 8 years...she should be way weaker than she already is...or something...
I dont know if I missed it in JLR thread or maybe I got a short memory! :p

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
dang kashie your all over this thread lucky you have only 2-3 more days waiting
well yeah i'm starting to feel tis lakorn so tat's why...a couple of pages back..i wasn't on much

Has anyone ever seen this? All the talk about K-drama and their illness stuff reminded me of it and it's still funny as hell.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMvk0KqS8aQ

As for JR I'm not completely feeling it so far. I don't know what it is but something is off. K/A's got great chem though.
it's been only two episodes...let's see how u feel...i'm digging it so far...but not the cheesy young aff/ ken they portray -_-

lol i know...forgot about tat... :lol: wasn't there like 3 episode for tat one?

kash that oil clip was funny.
but really how could he forget? didnt he just do a concert in clovis the night before? hahaha
thanx for the wonderful comment!

i know rite? gosh i live in Fresno rite next to Clovis...maybe i should have gone? lol..i'm not a fan of oil...though..but i totallie love tis one song he sung...well at least ppl tell me it's from him anyone wanna confirm? i see thana someting for the artist's name...but i dunno Oil's last name or how he sounds like...but i totallie totallie love tis song & MOVIE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlg-4CGzeNY

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
Yes, I agree with you that A Love to Kill was more of a thai lakorn than korean drama. I really want spoiler for JR right now. JR airs on Wed & Thurs rigth?

Off-topic
You think I'm in college? I'm senior in high school. What grade you in? Right now I have many thing to do, hope I have some fun time before I graduate.
Prisna ur still in high school? I thought ur already a college student... :p

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
i can't wait for the next episode...;)...their opening song is juss starting to annoyed me cause they put it too much n the lakorn...

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
you're too funny diamend! :lol:

I have a long break today! :clap: going to watch the rest of ep 2... :lol:

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
oh my garsh no dis is depressing. maybe i'll take a break from dis thread cause all yah hs peepos makin me feel old lol

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Diamend...I'm a college student too, and older one...so you shouldn't have to leave...I was worried about being the only old one too...but there's plenty of girls here from different age brackets...so no worries.

Kashie, that's not Oil, his last name is Suthikamol

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
im confused girls...someone want to clarify this lakorn for me...lol

why is the doctor always with aff? i kno shes sick n he's caring for her, but y does she say she has him now...are they a couple? or is it a contract kinda thing?

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
they didn't show da part when he asked her to marry her but i guess he did ask b4 cause after she was broken hearted how ken was so mean to her she said dat she'll marry him right away when they go back to america. yop tee rak :D is married but planning on divorcing his wife

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
they didn't show da part when he asked her to marry her but i guess he did ask b4 cause after she was broken hearted how ken was so mean to her she said dat she'll marry him right away when they go back to america. yop tee rak :D is married but planning on divorcing his wife
so he's married? wat a cheater.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
oh okay soo Tee Rak's wife is May F. then..boy tat's gonna make Aff look even worse in front of Ken :lol:

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
kash thats not oil.
hahahaha girl when that girl stole the cut out of the guy i was hella laughing.
i would have done the same thing if there was one of krit hahahahaha