Jai Rao(Makers Group)

nikki1786

LizQuen
i cant wait anymore...... hopefully i could back here later.... if i already finish my second Jai Rao anime version XD :p

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
is there something airing tomorrow? somehow november 4th sticks out to me...
maybe thats when my bills are due? hahahaha idk its really bothering me :wacko:
thanks for the pictures! Ken def has a but in Neung Nai Suang espicially in those tight shorts at the beach :ph34r: i wasnt looking :loool:

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
LMAO nov 4th is election dayyyyyyyy! lol
wow election day huh how did i miss that one? hahaha oh well i'm not registered to vote anyway. but for those who are happy voting! :dude:
i still dont know what it was...i'm thinking it has something to do with lakorns? I DONT KNOW!!! its like at the tip of my tongue i just want to slap the back of my head :arrg: so it will jump out:loool: but that will hurt too much and what if i still dont know after that? :blink: :loool:

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
is there something airing tomorrow? somehow november 4th sticks out to me...
maybe thats when my bills are due? hahahaha idk its really bothering me :wacko:
thanks for the pictures! Ken def has a but in Neung Nai Suang espicially in those tight shorts at the beach :ph34r: i wasnt looking :loool:
u're so funnie noy...election day...ppl forgetting their b-days and all eheh

lol..his bottom turned out well in NNS...gosh esp. in tose type of pants..seriously..tose pants were MADE for him...lol

LMAO nov 4th is election dayyyyyyyy! lol

ok i think ken's gon make it onto my list now. LOL
yup... :lol:

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
he'd look good in sweatpants from behind LOL does anybody hab a pic? hahaha

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
^when you said that, it reminded me of Channing Tatum in Step Up, with his booty showing even though he was wearing sweat pants...Has Ken ever worn sweat pants? That we've seen anyways...I know his booty shows in those Oum Ruk pjs...

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
^when you said that, it reminded me of Channing Tatum in Step Up, with his booty showing even though he was wearing sweat pants...Has Ken ever worn sweat pants? That we've seen anyways...I know his booty shows in those Oum Ruk pjs...
channing tatum is CUTE he always play a wigger though lol