Jai Rao(Makers Group)

nikki1786

LizQuen
i have another artwork to post of Jai Rao anime... but that will be done after my R scene watercolor artwork... i dont know if who's the couple in my R scene artwork... LOL

genn04

sarNie Hatchling
OMG!
thanks for those lovely pictures....ken is HOT never DROPS!
i wish i can be with him in bed.
can't wait till it comes out....again when is the airing date of this lakorn???
who is gonna release the english sub on this one as we start watching episode one along???
please someone do it for us who dont understand THAI. appreciate it...and if u are subbing it...hit me let me know or post it in nere so we know which channel is uploading ones with sub...so it will be easier to look for. thanks!!!

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
It airs next week on the 12th...and wishboniko (just search for her on Youtube, cuz she's subbed Sawan Bieng, Ruk Nee Hua Jai Rao Jong, Jom Loey Ruk, and Botan Gleep Sudtai as well) is subbing this...I've been finding out that info since I knew it was being filmed...so we're taken care of, cuz wishbone's the best!

maijune

SarNie Adult
can someone please upload both teasers in sendspace or megaupload for me please..............thanks in advance...

tinah

sarNie Coma
my heart aches from watching the teaser! imagine seeing the whole lakorn. ken is so mean to aff. hes like tearing her apart

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
^I get what you mean...I can barely handle the teasers, so sad...man, I don't know how I'm gonna handle the actual lakorn...and only getting to see it twice a week, in the middle of the week...that's gonna be torture...

cecilia

Staff member
^i just hope, Ken's character won't be too much of a jerk for my taste ...
gosh. so many sad scenes from the 3rd teaser .. :(

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
^i just hope, Ken's character won't be too much of a jerk for my taste ...
gosh. so many sad scenes from the 3rd teaser .. :(
eheheh...jerk he can be..but he must be one w/ emotions.... -_- love how wen he's talking to her he can't even look at her..makes it extra sad :spin:

Ceci...lol u love ur bi gif. who does tose lilo gif. anyways..i saw MOh w/ one last time..so cute...boy i want one of him doing tat one move where he licks his hands :drool:

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
eheheh...jerk he can be..but he must be one w/ emotions.... -_- love how wen he's talking to her he can't even look at her..makes it extra sad :spin:

Ceci...lol u love ur bi gif. who does tose lilo gif. anyways..i saw MOh w/ one last time..so cute...boy i want one of him doing tat one move where he licks his hands :drool:

I noticed that too...it's like, if he looks at her, it'll break his own heart to see how much pain she's in, and he wouldn't be able to be mean to her...It seems like he's hurting himself more by hurting her, because he obviously still loves her, so much...

I'm so excited!!!

To see the p'ek be so heartbroken over the n'ek...usually, the lakorns I've seen, it's the p'ek being so heartbroken over some other woman, and he treats the n'ek badly because of it, or won't fall in love with the n'ek...but to see a man be so in love and so heartbroken at the same time, wanting to hurt her but wanting to be with her...This is Ken's best character yet, he plays someone that's so torn...even worse than Kawee...because the person he wants to be with is the person that hurt him the most...So tragic...I can't wait!

cecilia

Staff member
In the news today, in one of the scene, Ken's tight shirt ripped from the back b/c he stretch out his arm too fast during the NOTT/KEN fight. :loool: Nott's pant ripped as well .. pretty funny stuff.