Jai Rao(Makers Group)

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
^when there's kashie, there's offtopic talk :clap:
i don't mind .. but the picture is just too much to handle ..

anyhow, i want a 3rd teaser .. maybe something sweet to go with the new pictures.
tat off-topic talk was to get you girls back on topic Ceci jah..lol :lol:

and yes i long for a 3rd teaser as well...wanna see more cute scenes now..not the tearful ones...

LMFAO i thought it was ceci who posted the pic but it was kashie hahahahaha so sorry ceci
yup! neva suspect Kashie of such things...i mean she's so innocent rite? lol :lol:

ahhh oh my garsh no more kashie NO MOREE please lol
MUAHHHHAHAHAHAHA :lol:

no more of tose tight pants talk then...lol..but they ARE fun though

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
oh my garsh my mama reminded me today dat my bday is in 2 weeks. i only remembered nov 12th is jai rao's air date. i started to forget dat my bday is 2 days after dat LOL at first i thought of my bday when i found out jai rao airs nov 12 but then forgot LOL

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
oh my garsh my mama reminded me today dat my bday is in 2 weeks. i only remembered nov 12th is jai rao's air date. i started to forget dat my bday is 2 days after dat LOL at first i thought of my bday when i found out jai rao airs nov 12 but then forgot LOL
Haha wow P'Diamend!! You must be excited huh? lol :p :lol:

cecilia

Staff member
^muahah. diamend, same thing happen to me too ..
i was so excited for BGST .. that i totally forgot about my birthday :loool:
which are only a few days away from it as well ..

i guess, our excite overtook our mind at times :p

nikki1786

LizQuen
my ANIME version of Jai Rao lakorn... sorry about my thai brush stroke, i did try my best of working on the brush stroke.

see my other watercolor artworks that i just uploaded in my artwork thread ;)

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
my ANIME version of Jai Rao lakorn... sorry about my thai brush stroke, i did try my best of working on the brush stroke.

see my other watercolor artworks that i just uploaded in my artwork thread ;)
:wub: OMFG! how cute...*screams* the lilo guy even has Ken's hair..lol..Nikki jah..u're so talented..and i'm so envious :spin:

nikki1786

LizQuen
:wub: OMFG! how cute...*screams* the lilo guy even has Ken's hair..lol..Nikki jah..u're so talented..and i'm so envious :spin:
lol... XD

i'll be making my own anime version... k... so this is the first one... it took me two days to finish it... coz i was being careful to watercoloring it. i have to collect my artworks in paintings... coz soon... im gonna ask my mom... to have my own exhibit... XD LMAO... but that's just a plan... XD

sunshine4ever

sarNie Egg
Hi Nikki, thanks for sharing with us your artwork! It's lovely.

Oh, I can't wait to watch this lakorn. Originally, I was only watching this because Aff's in it, but when I looked at the preview, Ken made me feel so tense that I decided to watch Sawan Biang that Wishbone subbed and now I really like Ken too. lol. It's nice to watch this series in 12 days!!! I wish BGST wouldn't end though. lol.

PICTURES!! CREDIT TO ILOVETAKSAORN.COM!! I DON'T THINK THEY WERE EVER POSTED SO HERE YOU GO!! :lol:

Awwww, Ken and Aff look soooooooooooooooooooo cute!!! Thanks for posting the pics. :)

IAmMe

sarNie Egg
wow this one look good ... i just finished sawan biang and become Ken's fan right away ... i love to see Ken's face very handsome and cute ... his eyes and smile is the best.

i watch the theaser for this lakorn and wow he's just as handsome and as stylish as he is in Sawan Biang ... I love it ...

anyway, did someone post synopsis of this lakorn already? what is this about?

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
OMG its here its here nikki's anime is finally here! IT'S SUPER CUTE! your so talented nikki!
i hope you do your art show in the states so that i can see it too! lol
ONLY 10 MORE DAYS! AAAAAHHHHHHHh yes yes yes! :yahoo:

nikki1786

LizQuen
i'll be making artworks just as i promise... then i still have to ask jayce... that i will do the line art and he will photoshop coloring it... since he's good in here... coa i still have to practice all over again for the coloring the digital anime... :)

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I forgot where I read this but I read it somewhere. So May is Nott's ex wife in the lakorn? That's kind of funny/weird since they are cousins in real life. haha

loveaff

sarNie Hatchling
I forgot where I read this but I read it somewhere. So May is Nott's ex wife in the lakorn? That's kind of funny/weird since they are cousins in real life. haha

I think May is not Nott's ex wife,
In this lakorn, before Vic and Aoey meet each other, May and Nott never know each other