Jai Rao(Makers Group)

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
The way it sounds like a remake of a lakorn with Johnny and Ann T together. It's an old lakorn! Janie play as Ann T younger sister too. Do any one know what lakorn Im talking about?

That lakorn is called "Sai Roong". No, it's not a remake.
This lakorn is from the new published novel.

I'm trying to finish the novel, but I don't have time to finish it. :p
While reading it, I feel annoyed with the charecter of N'ek (Aff) sometimes. She's so stubborn and tight-lipped.

Right, Azlisakhmer, Aff is gonna end up with Aum. (in Botan Kleep SoodTai) :p hahahaha

sarN

sarNie Granny
lakorn need to make fan fiction into a lakorn like what they did with Song Kram Nang Fah :loool: --- yeah it base on a true story but the author fabricated the event , so i consider it a fiction .Some Korean movie was base from a internet novle hahaha . It seen like most of the slap/kiss lakorn is base from a novel ....JLR, SB ect...

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
lakorn need to make fan fiction into a lakorn like what they did with Song Kram Nang Fah :loool: --- yeah it base on a true story but the author fabricated the event , so i consider it a fiction .Some Korean movie was base from a internet novle hahaha . It seen like most of the slap/kiss lakorn is base from a novel ....JLR, SB ect...
awwww really wow coool!!!! true story :huh: :D

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
The way it sounds like a remake of a lakorn with Johnny and Ann T together. It's an old lakorn! Janie play as Ann T younger sister too. Do any one know what lakorn Im talking about?
hehe yep I believe that my my P'Janie's first lakron its called Sai Roong

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Man I really do hope they change the ending...I want aff to be with ken....not vicky...

heres another picture I found at sanook/innnews

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
phew~after readin all 15 pages..im feelin kinda sad nw..in the end the hero n heroin not gona b together???!?!??!
not reli into sad ending...but if its good..i mean for a change..who know..

sarN

sarNie Granny
isn't it kind of funnie that both Aff & Ken watch each other lakorn and became fan ? Aff watch "sawan bieng" every wed & thruday hahaha just like Ken&noi watch Jam ley rak and Noi fell in love wiht Aff in JLR :p

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
isn't it kind of funnie that both Aff & Ken watch each other lakorn and became fan ? Aff watch "sawan bieng" every wed & thruday hahaha just like Ken&noi watch Jam ley rak and Noi fell in love wiht Aff in JLR :p
owh reli?
thats sweet!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
This is some spoil.

In lakorn, Aff and Ken love each other since they were kid. Later, Aff's family has some problem, so she has gone from Ken's life without telling him why. She leaves Ken to be suffering and confused for his love for many years. And many years later, Aff suddenly come back into his life again by accident.

She has so many problem in her life. She has to pay the debt of gratitude to Nott because he has ever helped her family before, so she tried to help him to escape from some influential person who he has problem with.

Anyway, Nott is a married man who almost get a divorce from his mean wife and he wants to get remarried with Aff. So, his wife keep bothering and attacking Aff. And Ken has to help her from that problem.

Vicky is a new actress playing lakorn with Ken and she falls in love with him.
She comes into his life while he is confused about Aff. He finds that this girl can soothe his mind, so he also has a good feeling for her too.

I didn't finished reading the novel yet, anyway. And that's what's as far as I know :p

Here's the opening ceremony clip from Seesan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cLG9yRmv_Y
omg........ really interesting.. thanks wishboniko xp .. wow..

maijune

SarNie Adult
it will be so screwd up if ken and aff didn't end up together (seem like they both love each other so much, and it must be a really good reason why aff left ken without telling him)...and it will be so sad if these two lovebirds finally come to meet each other again after so many years but didn't end up together at the end.....

come on ken and vicky already ended up together in their lakorn...why don't they make ken and aff together in this one since this one is the first lakorn they play together as p'ek and n'ek....not a sad ending lakorn fan....

love their wardrobes...both p'ek and n'ek...ken a supertar...he will be so hot in this lakorn....

anyways, my little prediction to this lakorn....by listening to aff's feedback on how is her character in here and she also mention that she will be taking care by alot of people....it makes me thought that she might be sick or have some cancer and it must be the reason why she left ken because she love him to much like if you love someone you gotta learn to let them go, not to keep them with you when you know that you can't stay with them for long(you guys know what i mean right?)......this might be why it is a sad ending because aff might die at the end but before she go she want ken to be with vicky....okay enough....

i still prefer ken to end up with aff....

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️

those are some monsterous shades ken!

awee vicky's goreous! i wouldn't be mad if ken & vicky got together in the end. ^_^