Jai Rao(Makers Group)

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Yes, it's like she's so weak and gets hurt so much in the real world, so she blocks her mind from the real world and just be in the past when she has ever been happy with Ken when she was kid. That's so heartbreaking. :lmao:

gee what could be so bad. Is her life that terrible. Ken and Aff is a prettie interesting pairing. But this doesn't seem to be the kinda of lakorn I'd enjoy. Nang aek sounds pathetic. For such a sad ending, the moral of the story better be good.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes, it's like she's so weak and gets hurt so much in the real world, so she blocks her mind from the real world and just be in the past when she has ever been happy with Ken when she was kid. That's so heartbreaking. :lmao:

tat's sad...but so beautiful as well...**tears**

i cannot wait to see P'ken's character...i want the sweet Ken back after evil Kavee..ehehe..can't wait..and i love Aff's look in this drama..so sweet..can't wait!

am i the only one who wants the ending to be like this?? i hope they dun change it...well i guess i would want to change it a bit...
i'm okay w/ Aff going crazie..but it'll be better if Ken didn't get w/ Vicky and devotes his life to taking care of Aff **aww**

hoodwinked

sarNie Egg
am i the only one who wants the ending to be like this?? i hope they dun change it...well i guess i would want to change it a bit...
i'm okay w/ Aff going crazie..but it'll be better if Ken didn't get w/ Vicky and devotes his life to taking care of Aff **aww**
That would be my perfect ending as well :lol:
But, somehow it would not be as bittersweet as him moving on while still caring for her.
I guess I will come to accept whatever ending they come up with as long as it make sense.

saoznoi

sarNie Hatchling
oh no! how SAD this is going to be :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: .....ken and aff will not end up together?????????? ....if ken dont end up with aff....i really want to know why?????...eventhough it might be heartbreaking i do want to see what happen :( :( :(

leangtly

sarNie Hatchling
i'm all about feeling good at the end of lakorns...so i'm not in to those sad ending ones, even if it does make sense, even if the p'ek doesn't deserve to be forgave...haha..i think someone mentioned this earlier - we have enuf sadness and complications in our our real lives...no need to see it in lakorns!

but i'm watching anyways for p'ken!

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
tat's sad...but so beautiful as well...**tears**

i cannot wait to see P'ken's character...i want the sweet Ken back after evil Kavee..ehehe..can't wait..and i love Aff's look in this drama..so sweet..can't wait!

don't worry..lol..i'm also into this kind of ending! :lol:

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
u mean
AFF goes mental
? :mellow: ...no wonder Aum was going crazy for her in his other lakorn ...it make scent
LOL... I love that connection you made sarN!!!! :)

lol yeah...aff went to aum's mental hospital n get married there...n then ken dump vicky for ann..its possible..
their all in bangkok :lol:
I like that proposed ending... cause that leave aum and aff together!!!!!!!! LOL They should make those two lakorns inter-mix like that, it would be cool~ have characters jump lakorns and continue into another one. Like one time the American show "CIS's" storyline went into "Without a Trace" and they all appeared together. Cause you would think with that many rich p'eks (usually they're all "richest-men-in-Thailand")~ you'd think they would have all "met" each other at some party or event. ^_^ )

Oops, sorry, off topic there.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
I like that proposed ending... cause that leave aum and aff together!!!!!!!! LOL They should make those two lakorns inter-mix like that, it would be cool~ have characters jump lakorns and continue into another one. Like one time the American show "CIS's" storyline went into "Without a Trace" and they all appeared together. Cause you would think with that many rich p'eks (usually they're all "richest-men-in-Thailand")~ you'd think they would have all "met" each other at some party or event. ^_^ )

LOL Ken and Ann and Aff and Aum 2gether once again huh...LOL wouldn't tat be a twist...ehehee... :lol:

tinah

sarNie Coma
anne/ken and aum/aff competiting against each other lol. what a year it has been. only the beginning too

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD

Yeah...they are supposed to be rich ppl in big companies..they need to socialize and all..
wakaka..they surely have "met" :lol:
thats another reason why i luv to watch CSI..they like to bring characters frm different CSI to another..
yeah..i think CH3 should try something new and fresh..

p/s..i hope any producer frm CH3 is reading... :p

LOL Ken and Ann and Aff and Aum 2gether once again huh...LOL wouldn't tat be a twist...ehehee... :lol:
twisted is cool -_- :D

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
You guys are gonna make fan fic out of this lakorn here? 55555 :lol:

I heard that the director of Jai Rao is the same one as Sawan Biang and Oom Ruk. That's great. ;)

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
You guys are gonna make fan fic out of this lakorn here? 55555 :lol:

I heard that the director of Jai Rao is the same one as Sawan Biang and Oom Ruk. That's great. ;)
whoa..the director muz reli luv Ken then...
coz all three lakorn there's Ken as the hero..
erm..wonder whether they'll be any "scenes"

hoodwinked

sarNie Egg
^You mean "R" scenes? :D
I doubt it. Isn't this supposed to be romantic, sad, and calm according to the interview?
I want to see a lot of Ken and Aff romantic scenes though!

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
yeah.."R" scenes lol..
cos most of the lakorn usually got it..
lol..i x noe..coz Aff is going to go cra..z..ie..
so yeah..what made her..go..cr..a.z.i..e

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
yeah.."R" scenes lol..
cos most of the lakorn usually got it..
lol..i x noe..coz Aff is going to go cra..z..ie..
so yeah..what made her..go..cr..a.z.i..e

I don't think so.
She's not going to be crazy like that. She's just quiet and act like a kid.
No R scene in this lakorn absolutely. ^_^

cecilia

Staff member
if it suppose to be a sad romantic story. i agree, NO R pls.
R can only happen in REVENGE as there is a reason for it.. but sad romantic lakorn. R will ruin it.
and after watching SB .. i'm kindda fed up with multiple R :(

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I am setting myself up for a sad ending already. I like lots of emotions from a lakorn. Ken does that well. He's had some sad ones.