Jai Diew

BeeBee

sarNie Egg
I have to say, LOVE NOTE&KWAN..they soo cute together. I catch last night episode, Note got soo jealouse of kwan so he try to RAPE her :lmao: ...but he sorta stop coz he hear her cry..(he should of finish wat he started)...Vee and Pok, both really pretty and handsome but I wouldn't say they look cute together ..maybe.. good onscreen couple tho. :lmao:

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
I really liked the part where Vee grabbed Pok and jumped into the river and kissed her right on the mouth and you could see that he did for real too it wasnt any cheap angle camera trick...Kwan and Note are so cute esp. Kwan I really like her character B)

meenia

sarNie Adult
Vee and Pok cute when they went to the Dad's event...Pok make Vee dress in a Pink shirt...He is cute and the games are funny...With lots of argues finally Pok and Vee decides to stop their war for a a period so Vee's little girl win a prize...Cute....

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
THis lakorn getting interesting now. I can't wait till the next esp come out. Can't wait to see the part you mentioned, meenia

meenia

sarNie Adult
Anyone know if the older guy who is revenging Note's dad is Vee's dad...I'm getting the feeling that it is..I feel bad that Note's dad doesn't believe that Vee is his son...If he is Vee's dad that is it going to be a sad ending or happy ending...I don't want Note and Vee to fightr...Hope Vee is not the other's guy's son...I'll have to wait and see the ending...Note's dad is mean to Vee...Vee loves his little daughter very much even if she is not his daughter...I know that he loves and care for his dad and brother...

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
my gosh!!! Note&Kwan are soooo cute. it's so cute & funny that he's so jealous of her & Ravee. i enjoy their couple so much Epi 7&8 they are so cute! i like Note & Kwan play this role. they are so cute & adorable.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i'm still watching epi 8 right now but i have to post my message because it's so fun. i'm watching to the part his dad found out the truth talk to her about him that Note likes her.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Vee & Pok is cute the part they play the family game at the little girl's school. they all wore pink and he wore rabbit ear. heheheh. cute.

SaSa

sarNie Egg
I do really hope that Vee isn't that other man's son. I hope they make us think.....but in the end it isn't.

pokie

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah, loving Pok and Vee part. Can't wait until he tells her he likes her. I don't think Vee is the other man son. His dad just think he is that is why he is so mean to him.

gs

Sexy Back
just finishing watching eps 9 and that one part where kwan have to change the tire is sooo funny that guy note just watch her change the tire too uploading eps 9 right now

LDi

sarNie Hatchling
Can someone give me a detail summary of episode 9 please, too busy to watch it right this week. Will catch up later.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Hehehe Man this Lakorn is so cute! I love Note and Kwarn they are so hillarious...... Haha its so funny how kwarn starts controlling his spending to $100 a day.......oOo and the pink on Vee was HOT! man some guys realli LoOks good in Pink hahahahaha.........

Vanida

Save World Save Life
yea its ok lakorn true note n kwan so cute vee yea he so hot in pinik and that was my fave part he so dam cute i like his hair in this lakorn

gs

Sexy Back
gonna add some screen cap for esp 10 sometime 2day after i'm done uplding it

gs

Sexy Back
screen cap from esp 10 look how sweet of vee will there be a kissing scene u have to watch esp 10 to find out

i wanted to do note and kwan too but they dont have any cute scene ohh well next time

shubby

sarNie Adult
i'm watching this lakorn rite now, becus of Vee, Note and Kwan, they all have a cute character and so far so good. not so fond of Pok she just not so good looking and look kinda old for Vee..sorry

pokie

sarNie Hatchling
I really wanted to see epi.10 but it's not uploaded yet. I think Vee and Pok is cute together. She doesn't look old to me. Just wish her hair is straight like before.