Jaew Jai Rai Gub Khun Chai Taewada (Polyplus)

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
Hello everyone,

I've been lurking in this forum for a while, but now I've decided I should register and become part of the fun in here. To share my comments with all of you!

I was really reluctant to watch this lakorn because of Pae. But, I did not regret watching it! Pae's character as Khun Chai grew on me; he did a superb job playing the bratty bad ass. I haven't enjoyed a Thai comedy since forever.

I am a fan of Aump because of her versatility as an actress. And I'm glad that she's back on screen. Hope she accepts more role this year, I only see that she has only Prajun Lai Payak (The Tiger Striped Moon) for this year.

I'm happy that this lakorn got such great ratings!
ladeerock,welcome to the crazy club...we all got so freakin' crazy with Pae...You gotta see the complete drama to be able to conclude correctly with your impression of our dear Pae.He's one heck of a good actor.

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
oh my garsh i cried when jaew told seua's mama dat he died. i usually don't cry watching movies or lakorn but when it comes to a death in da family dat just hits me
Me too,i wasn't able to hold back my tears;i really cried.Even while Jaew is still in the hospital waiting for whatever result,i was crying with her already...and most especially when Seua's mother cried,oh God,i felt like i lost a son too.

ladeerock

sarNie Egg
Actually, I have finished the lakorn. I enjoyed every bit of it! Plus the ending was super hilarious, I was cracking up so hard. :yahoo: :lmao: :wub:

The part I liked at the end:

When Jeaw was dancing and having fun with her friends and Chai came, thought he was going to cause some trouble. But, he ended up being a sucker to Jeaw. Jeaw was acting all hard like she didn’t care, walked over to Chai and the kids and poked the babies’ diaper. Haha… her reaction as she was walking towards Chai was funny. :D :D :D

I'm sure they had a blast filming the lakorn. Like the part unseen part at the end when they were dancing. Aump started dancing like one of those scary music box figurines. Haha..

Ah… I’m going to miss this lakorn. Will have to watch it again soon!

Pae and Aum ROCKS!

BTW… Thanks Leonacharice for the warm welcome! Yes I know a lot of you are crazy about Pae in here! :tease:

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
Actually, I have finished the lakorn. I enjoyed every bit of it! Plus the ending was super hilarious, I was cracking up so hard. :yahoo: :lmao: :wub:

The part I liked at the end:

When Jeaw was dancing and having fun with her friends and Chai came, thought he was going to cause some trouble. But, he ended up being a sucker to Jeaw. Jeaw was acting all hard like she didn’t care, walked over to Chai and the kids and poked the babies’ diaper. Haha… her reaction as she was walking towards Chai was funny. :D :D :D

I'm sure they had a blast filming the lakorn. Like the part unseen part at the end when they were dancing. Aump started dancing like one of those scary music box figurines. Haha..

Ah… I’m going to miss this lakorn. Will have to watch it again soon!

Pae and Aum ROCKS!

BTW… Thanks Leonacharice for the warm welcome! Yes I know a lot of you are crazy about Pae in here! :tease:
The ending was GREAT!!!!!!!!

I like your little banner. :D Pae,Aump and their twins. SUPER CUTE!!!

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
Me too,i wasn't able to hold back my tears;i really cried.Even while Jaew is still in the hospital waiting for whatever result,i was crying with her already...and most especially when Seua's mother cried,oh God,i felt like i lost a son too.
I feel the same way. :( Sad.

ladeerock

sarNie Egg
And now to next topic. Since this 100 points Lakorn has come to an end and Sapai ends on Monday
What the heck are we going to watch next since I fear that it will be quite bland compared to these two dramas.

Boy do I need some sleep, typos everywhere (corrected now) and it's 3 :30 in the morning and the sun has come up.

GOOD NIGHT or should I say good morning hehe
Janett

Janett, if your out of lakorns to watch... do you watch Taiwanese series? Have you seen Fated to love you? It has a mixture of comedy, romance and tear jerking scene in that series. You should give it a try if you haven't seen it. Fated to love you was my first Taiwanese series, and I loved every bit of it! *Running off to wait FTLY*

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
OMG...I totally loved the ending...very sweet but at the same time very hilarious...I was laughing so loud when Khun Chai was all like "yes, krup, jaew, right away, jaew" and he starts taking care of his babies...OH BY The Way the babies were so cute, cute, cute, cute!!! Everything about this lakorn just rocks!!! And Pae looked so handsome. CAn't wait to see his next project...hopefully with Aum P. again.

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
100% YES, we all hope Pae and Aump will have more coming lakorns together. Miss them already, and can't wait to see them again. :D

Areeya

sarNie Adult
Wow...i love the ending...Man my internet got disconnected and i jus got on...I was so anixious to watch this lakorn, but this hav to happen...its ok now...i got it back on...we in page 33 already...i hav to read it all back from page 26 to keep up wid everyone comment about this lakorn...

nettand

sarNie Adult
Janett, if your out of lakorns to watch... do you watch Taiwanese series? Have you seen Fated to love you? It has a mixture of comedy, romance and tear jerking scene in that series. You should give it a try if you haven't seen it. Fated to love you was my first Taiwanese series, and I loved every bit of it! *Running off to wait FTLY*

Yes I have but I think they dragged out the ending to much thus destroyed it.
With those actors they could have done far better. My above all TW drama favorit is MARS (Vic Shou & Barbie)
both have a huge tragic secrets that draws them together. Smiling Pasta is another cute fun drama,
heck even my son have watch them with me as I watched it numerous times.

Took a quick brake and counted dramas I burnt to Data-DVD. I have
328 4,7Gb DVD:s and 46 8,5 GB DVD:s filled with Korean, Taiwan, Japanese and a few Hongkong dramas.
I watch on my puter so I dont burn ordinary DVD:s thus I can fit more into each DVD.

That is almost 2000 GB/2TB and then I have three hardrives on 500 GB each filled with dramas. I havent burnt
down any Thai Dramas yet but I have 500 GB of Thai, and they are small files so the number dramas is high.

Hong Kong favorit actor is by all means: Nicholas Tse. His historical Kung Fu/swordfighting dramas is YUMMY. to watch him swordfight is like watching someone dance on deep water and not sink.But he too has cut his waistlong beautiful hair to do modern films ;(

Japanese: absolutly Hana Yori Dango all the way to the movie. Remote, Code Blue, Hanasakari No Kimitachi and all Kimura Takuyas doramas.

Taaiwanese: MARS and Devil Beside You is the top ranked, Smiling Pasta Hana Kimi, Prince turned to Frog. Bullfighting

Korean: Historical themed but not always old fashioned....The Legend - Four Gods, Jumong, Kingdom of the Wind, Bichunmoo,
Hong Gil Dong, Iljimae.
More modern is: Hotelier, Boys Before Flowers. Coffe Pince, Biscuit Teacher (loved it), Winter Sonata and the list can get LOOOOOOONG.

My sons biggest regret is that he tought me how to download torrents ROTFLMAO. Can't understand why, and I started when I landed in bed for 7 months on morphin two years ago. He is not happy to leave me and his sister but he is THRILLED that he is gonna get his OWN internet in his new apartment. Cant figure out why :)

If you are looking for a drama and can't find it, ask me. I burn down all the dramas I want to watch more then ones.
Janett

Edit: Not to self---Don't post untill you have atleast 5 mugs of Coffe. I wrote MB it should have been GB

ladeerock

sarNie Egg
Whoa, you really are a die hard fan of asian dramas! Hehe.. I find that cute! I probably haven’t watch half of the series you’ve mentioned. I guess, it’s because I have phases I go through. One day I can be into everything Korean, then a couple of days later, I will be into everything Thai. I also have my Bollywood phase! Lol

I kind of just got into Taiwanese dramas so the only actor and actress I know is: Ethan Ruan, Chen Qiao En and Ming Dao. I have yet to discover more!

Your son is a sweetheart for showing you how to download torrent files. I would be really thrilled if my mother wanted to learn all those things he teaches you with the world wide web.