Jaew Jai Rai Gub Khun Chai Taewada (Polyplus)

nettand

sarNie Adult
Seams like they heard me. It "only" took one hour and a half.

Seams like she not only blame herself for what happened to Seua,

What did she say about sedam ((sp) black) and heart.
Did she say he was black as in evil and had no heart??

It's gonna be a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG week.
Janett

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
Seams like they heard me. It "only" took one hour and a half.

Seams like she not only blame herself for what happened to Seua,

What did she say about sedam ((sp) black) and heart.
Did she say he was black as in evil and had no heart??

It's gonna be a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG week.
Janett

Sucks that he will die. I was hoping he would get with Nong Lek, since they have been baking cake together. Well, I can't wait til friday. GRRRRRRRRRRRR..

Jaew said to Chai, that he was evil with no heart, then he said, if I don't have a heart, I wouldn't be here. CUTE. I can't wait too see them loving each other. :kiss:

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
YOu know what. I was rewatching the lakorn, and I find it super cute when Chai yelled out Jaew's name or when he get angry. His voice is super cute. :drool:

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
Oh on epsiode 18, I find it very sweet when Chai was trying to figure out what to say to Jaew in the hospital. He kept messing up. - The forget me not flowers- PRETTY.

Areeya

sarNie Adult
You are also addicted to JJRKKCT lol.........just like most of us...feels good...there are many of us who love the love-team of AumP and Pae.I just can't help but admire these two;I passed by a magazine store and I saw our fave couple as cover of one mag,and 'lo,I bought one although I don't really understand what would be written inside.But I can read Thai and understand maybe 60% of the totality.I would just cut the photos of AumP and Pae and make a collage again.That's how I'm addicted to the two stars.
Its good that u know how to read thai about 60%...better than me i cnt read or write...i probably understand about 80% of the language...So are u thai? and do u live there?...i would love to live at thailand...this would be great so i could bump into all of my favorite actors and actress...I'm so obsssed wid this lakorn...

Areeya

sarNie Adult
YOu know what. I was rewatching the lakorn, and I find it super cute when Chai yelled out Jaew's name or when he get angry. His voice is super cute. :drool:
I definately agree wid you...i also think the same way...I love it so much when he yelled jaew's name and man his voice is so sexy cute...

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
Oh on epsiode 18, I find it very sweet when Chai was trying to figure out what to say to Jaew in the hospital. He kept messing up. - The forget me not flowers- PRETTY.

Yeah,that was soooooooooo cute,sweet and funny! And he prepared soooo many Forget-me-Not flowers!!! That's a bunch of overflowing love!

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
I definately agree wid you...i also think the same way...I love it so much when he yelled jaew's name and man his voice is so sexy cute...

Oh no! Here we go again! Feeling the same way with our cutie.Ahhhhhhhhhh,just can't help falling in love with you PAe! lol...When I hear him calling Jaew's name,i feel like it's my name being called,haha...

Areeya

sarNie Adult
Oh no! Here we go again! Feeling the same way with our cutie.Ahhhhhhhhhh,just can't help falling in love with you PAe! lol...When I hear him calling Jaew's name,i feel like it's my name being called,haha...
You're so funny feeling your name is being called by pae...I feel the same way...i jus imagine him in my mind...man i think i'm obssed wid pae...

Areeya

sarNie Adult
i dont think i want seua to die...i dont want it to end that way...eventhou he is sometime annoying in the lakorn, but making him die wouldnt be a good ending...at least make him end up with nong lek...this would be a happy ending...i thinnk i wouldnt like the ending...but i'm still going to watch it anyway...for Pae and aump of course