Jaew Jai Rai Gub Khun Chai Taewada (Polyplus)

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
i dont think i want seua to die...i dont want it to end that way...eventhou he is sometime annoying in the lakorn, but making him die wouldnt be a good ending...at least make him end up with nong lek...this would be a happy ending...i thinnk i wouldnt like the ending...but i'm still going to watch it anyway...for Pae and aump of course
I don't want Seua to die either.Even if he's sooooooo annoying in the lakorn,he still played an important role in the life of Jaew.At least there's someone who's sooooooooooo in love with our Jaew Jai Rai,which made our cutie Khun Chai sooooooooo jealous.I hope he's not gonna die....maybe he won't.

foreveraap

sarNie Egg
I haven't written any thing on this site for a week. I have been very busy with work last week. Miss talking to you guys a lot. Well, through what I read from your comments. It seems like a lot of people are afraid that Sue is gonna die. Well, through my experience with Thai lakorn, I don't think Sue is gonna die. Just believe me guys.

I'm wondering if we all still can talk to each other after this lakorn ends. I will miss you guys a lot if we can talk and share our common interests.

Areeya

sarNie Adult
I haven't written any thing on this site for a week. I have been very busy with work last week. Miss talking to you guys a lot. Well, through what I read from your comments. It seems like a lot of people are afraid that Sue is gonna die. Well, through my experience with Thai lakorn, I don't think Sue is gonna die. Just believe me guys.

I'm wondering if we all still can talk to each other after this lakorn ends. I will miss you guys a lot if we can talk and share our common interests.
Definatly we can talk and share our common interests...not only about lakorn it could always be anything...somthing that we share the same interests...

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile

Don't you worry 'foreveraap',we can still exchange comments on any topic here.I'm sure there will always be beautiful lakorns to be aired which we would love to watch,and then we can continue sharing our thoughts about them.What I wish is for Pae Arak to have a follow-up project in the same TV station after JJRKKCT.He can be paired again with other promising stars like Pinky,Pancake or Kwan.But you know what,the tandem of AumP and Pae is one of a kind.There is a chemistry between them that Ican't find words to describe.They just suit each other,I mean they played their roles fairly well which made the viewers go crazy about them.From now on,AumP is my favourite star and I'm gonna watch all her TV series.Pae will always be my favourite no matter what.

nettand

sarNie Adult
Somehow I cant feel sorry for Seua (If he is dead or mutelated we dont know) because
rewatching what happens when they come out and say that Chai is going to make it.
Seua had said something like isn't he dead yet and he shakes his head. He actually wished for Chai to die.
He is fully aware that Jaew loves Chai but he wished for Chai to be dead and
Jeaw to be devestated just so he could get her for himself. THAT is not love.
Its selfishness and meanness. Plain evil.

What you wish uppon others out of selfishness and meanness
without a reason, comes back to you tenfolds.

I do feel sorry for the people around him but not him.

I do feel so sorry for Nong Lek as she fell in love with Seua,
but he used her to his own benefit. Why couldn't they make Seua fall in love with her
instead of making her loose everyone around her. She really deserves someone to be
there with love just for her.

From my own experience. If you fully truly love someone wholeheartedly
and see that they are for some reason suffering, even if you know they love
you back in the same way. Its not hard or painfull to let them go. What you find is peace.
Janett

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
You're so funny feeling your name is being called by pae...I feel the same way...i jus imagine him in my mind...man i think i'm obssed wid pae...

Lols. You guys are both funny and INLOVE just like me toooooooooooooo. :D I love it when he yells Jaew name and gets mad, it sounds suoer sexy. hehehehehehehe

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
Somehow I cant feel sorry for Seua (If he is dead or mutelated we dont know) because
rewatching what happens when they come out and say that Chai is going to make it.
Seua had said something like isn't he dead yet and he shakes his head. He actually wished for Chai to die.
He is fully aware that Jaew loves Chai but he wished for Chai to be dead and
Jeaw to be devestated just so he could get her for himself. THAT is not love.
Its selfishness and meanness. Plain evil.

What you wish uppon others out of selfishness and meanness
without a reason, comes back to you tenfolds.

I do feel sorry for the people around him but not him.

I do feel so sorry for Nong Lek as she fell in love with Seua,
but he used her to his own benefit. Why couldn't they make Seua fall in love with her
instead of making her loose everyone around her. She really deserves someone to be
there with love just for her.

From my own experience. If you fully truly love someone wholeheartedly
and see that they are for some reason suffering, even if you know they love
you back in the same way. Its not hard or painfull to let them go. What you find is peace.
Janett

I SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO agree with you. :D

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
WE ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL have to wait til next friday too see what happens to Saue and our Pae and Aump. I think its gonna be a sweet ending. I can't wait.

LOVE PAE AND AUMP.

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
Don't you worry 'foreveraap',we can still exchange comments on any topic here.I'm sure there will always be beautiful lakorns to be aired which we would love to watch,and then we can continue sharing our thoughts about them.What I wish is for Pae Arak to have a follow-up project in the same TV station after JJRKKCT.He can be paired again with other promising stars like Pinky,Pancake or Kwan.But you know what,the tandem of AumP and Pae is one of a kind.There is a chemistry between them that Ican't find words to describe.They just suit each other,I mean they played their roles fairly well which made the viewers go crazy about them.From now on,AumP is my favourite star and I'm gonna watch all her TV series.Pae will always be my favourite no matter what.

OMG, I do hope Pae and Aump pair up again for Another Lakorn together. :) He is a very handsome Pa Nang. I love his curly puffy hair.Lol. I have always loved Aump, she is one of my favorite actoress,and I will watch anyone of her coming lakorns, and I wish Pae willl be pair up with one of the top leading actress too, anyone but Pancake, I find her annoying. SORRY all pancake lovers out there.
NO matter what lakorn they are in. PAE and AUMP will ALWAYS be my number on couple. I love this lakorn and I will forever watch it again and again when Im super super bored. Pae makes me daydream and Aump is just tooooo funny and cute.

I will keep in touch here tooooooooo. :)

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
WE ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL have to wait til next friday too see what happens to Saue and our Pae and Aump. I think its gonna be a sweet ending. I can't wait.

LOVE PAE AND AUMP.

'chibilaogurl' dear,it's a thousand and one %, the ending will be full of sweetness,joy,happiness; and the phrase "and they lived happily ever after" will come true for our princess Jaew and our prince Khun Chai.Ohhhhhhhh,our couple will surely be attacked by an army of ants due to their sweetness lol...and surely the ending is gonna be another Cinderella story.

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
'chibilaogurl' dear,it's a thousand and one %, the ending will be full of sweetness,joy,happiness; and the phrase "and they lived happily ever after" will come true for our princess Jaew and our prince Khun Chai.Ohhhhhhhh,our couple will surely be attacked by an army of ants due to their sweetness lol...and surely the ending is gonna be another Cinderella story.

YES YES, Its a super and one millions sweet ending. and I SUPER hate having to wait again. GRRRRRRRRR..

nettand

sarNie Adult
leonacharice PLEASE edit out the middle picture and cut it in half between the sunglass pic with blue PAE
and stubbornly good looking. It wrecks havock on the thread and I find it hard to follow the thread
while having to scroll both down and sideways

Pretty PLEEEEASE :)

Janett

nettand

sarNie Adult
YES YES, Its a super and one millions sweet ending. and I SUPER hate having to wait again. GRRRRRRRRR..

How do you know??????????????

Edit:
I just reread the whole thread looking for the song translations to post in leonachalis's songtext thread

On page 12 narmfone's second post the one you have to mark to be able to see the spoiler text she wrote
marked with black. she sais if he is going to live or die. I wont tell you, you have to look for yourself if you want to know.

Janett

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
leonacharice PLEASE edit out the middle picture and cut it in half between the sunglass pic with blue PAE
and stubbornly good looking. It wrecks havock on the thread and I find it hard to follow the thread
while having to scroll both down and sideways

Pretty PLEEEEASE :)

Janett
Alright dear Janett,I'll do it for you.Sorry for causing a havock on the thread.

Areeya

sarNie Adult
that is so...true...aump and pae is one of kind...they really make up as viewer go crazy...same here aump always been my favorite star, but Pae is just the start...I know i would love him more and more after this lakorn