Jaew Jai Rai Gub Khun Chai Taewada (Polyplus)

Areeya

sarNie Adult
Man...i have to wait again for the next epi...2morrow...it look so good...so they're really going to extend this lakorn till next friday...Man i have to wait for another week again...here it go again...

Areeya

sarNie Adult
cnt believe grandma cut the pix of pae and aump in half...this is not kool...i think love doesnt base on what level u are at...

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
Man...i have to wait again for the next epi...2morrow...it look so good...so they're really going to extend this lakorn till next friday...Man i have to wait for another week again...here it go again...
YES, so far, people are saying its gonna end NEXT friday. I know, another loooooooooooong week. I can't wait til tomorrow also. :D
I know Im suppose to be sleeping. I can't. I keep wanting to watch the next epsiode NOW. hehehehe :p

Libra078

sarNie Juvenile
Yeah,you are right. There gonna be 2 attempt of our sweetie Chai's life. :(
I know can't wait!! But i thought someone dearly to Jeaw is going to die????
I wanna see if it is actually really Sua that dies!! But then I see that Nong Lek is
getting closer to Sua, helping him make a cake for Jeaw's B-day,
it looks like she's having feelings towards him!!

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
I know can't wait!! But i thought someone dearly to Jeaw is going to die????
I wanna see if it is actually really Sua that dies!! But then I see that Nong Lek is
getting closer to Sua, helping him make a cake for Jeaw's B-day,
it looks like she's having feelings towards him!!

Yeah, That what I was thinking toooooo. We'll just have to wait and see.

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
I'm stuck at work so I didn't get to see today's eps yet, any mushy mushy moments? I gotta catch it tonight. I was thinking about staying home today but it's double pay for me, so I volunteered...now I'm regretting it. I just wanna know if i missed anything heart-melting.

You did miss some tickling scenes between our favourite couple.Like when Jaew was crying,K' Chai wrapped her with his jacket;when Jaew went home ahead,our cutie K' Chai followed her and forced her to get on his car;and..........our cutie Chai forced a kissssssssssssssss on her!!! oh gosh! that was like rape! lol...if not for the grandma who's getting on my nerves now,it should have been a better scene lol...

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
lol au's mama and her choo are so ting tong lol they suck in dis lakorn oh my garsh. dat scene when they was in da hospital tryin to get da daddy's fingerprints was dumb lol it was crazy oh my garsh dat lady so bad at being raay she makes me laugh LOL
You know what,while I was watching that part where they are struggling to get Chai's dad's thumb mark,I felt like my BP was going to rise!!! Gosh,the vilains are sooooooo effective in making the viewers mad.

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
AWWWWW Next friday. DARN, I don't wanna wait another week again. I really wanna see more sweet scene with K chai and Jaew. Well, my week better go by fast. I'll just have to rewatch some of the epsiode again. :p heheheh LOVE this lakorn
'chibilaogurl',you're addicted to Jaew Jai Rai Khub Khun Chai Tewada lol........just like me. :wub:

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
It's a quarter to 7pm...ahhhhhhh,waiting for almost two hours is like waiting forever lol...hey,be patient.you will surely watch tonight's suspense/thrill-filled episode...

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
Same here...i kept on watching all those sweet scene of pae and aump over and over...

You are also addicted to JJRKKCT lol.........just like most of us...feels good...there are many of us who love the love-team of AumP and Pae.I just can't help but admire these two;I passed by a magazine store and I saw our fave couple as cover of one mag,and 'lo,I bought one although I don't really understand what would be written inside.But I can read Thai and understand maybe 60% of the totality.I would just cut the photos of AumP and Pae and make a collage again.That's how I'm addicted to the two stars.

nettand

sarNie Adult
It's on download from MU. This drives me crazy, normally it takes about 10 minutes for me to download it.
Now it say 3 HOURS

Sending thoughts to those who dont have Jaew/Chai fever GET OFF THE LINE.

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
AWWWWW, sad epsiode, but the bad guys are dead and gone. hehehehe :p

Looks like Sua is gonna die. and Jaew blame herself for it. Well, Next friday is the last epsiode. We will finally see Pae and Aump together. :D

Sucks that we have to wait another week. Well, My week is gonna go by fast, Im gonna be out of town til wednesday night. Only 2 days til friday.

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
It's on download from MU. This drives me crazy, normally it takes about 10 minutes for me to download it.
Now it say 3 HOURS

Sending thoughts to those who dont have Jaew/Chai fever GET OFF THE LINE.
LOL, your funny. I was watching it on my thai tv, but my account expires on tuesday, so Im gonna have to dl the last epsiode too,and I hate waiting.