Jaew Jai Rai Gub Khun Chai Taewada (Polyplus)

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
I love this lakorn too. At first I wasn't sure about Pae but now I like him a lot. I agree about his smile. I wanted him to cut his hair but after seeing him with the haircut I think I preferr him with his long hair. This lakorn better not have one more episode bc it would ruin the lakorn. I don't like it when they rush the ending.

I hate it when they rush to the ending tooooo. makes me sooooo mad. :arrg: I hope they extend it til sunday. :) that would be FREAKEN AWESOME.... :D

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
man! im super bummed -.- i'm leaving for vacation tonight and wont be back til tuesday! im not gonna see the ending this weekend :( AHHHHHHH!

xbomber11x

sarNie Hatchling
I saw that the teaser for Pinky's and Win's lakorn starts on May 30th. So that means this lakorn has 4 more episodes before it's going to end.

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
I saw that the teaser for Pinky's and Win's lakorn starts on May 30th. So that means this lakorn has 4 more episodes before it's going to end.
Really? Wow! That's a nice news which will surely brighten up AumP-Pae fanatics day.I do hope they won't drag the story's ending.

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
man! im super bummed -.- i'm leaving for vacation tonight and wont be back til tuesday! im not gonna see the ending this weekend :( AHHHHHHH!
I should also be leaving for the province tonight,but I couldn't afford to miss tonight's episode! So,I'm gonna leave early tomorrow morning.

nettand

sarNie Adult
Okay guy's and girl's . IT'S FRIDAY

Tonight, well at least for me it will be late tonight,
we are going to see if they are prolongin the lakorn or not.
Will we see the finale or will they torture us the whole weekend.
Janett

nettand

sarNie Adult
I did react to the name explanation in this post by narmfon

"" I think she doesn't want them together because she didn't want to look like a maid or nanny who works there and push her granddaughter at khun chai. I think it's the whole respecting thing.. knowing where you come from ... and stuff like that!! I do not like Sua at all!! he is such a chiken... They should call him Kai instead.. b.c the name sua just demean the word "lion" lol.... ""

Why would a Thai couple working in a wildlife park name their child to lion? Since lion is the last animal you would find there and its not even native to Thailand. Today I got the answere when I asked about a movie on youtube by Kong Saharat.
Seua or Sua actually means TIGER not lion.
Janett

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
I did react to the name explanation in this post by narmfon

"" I think she doesn't want them together because she didn't want to look like a maid or nanny who works there and push her granddaughter at khun chai. I think it's the whole respecting thing.. knowing where you come from ... and stuff like that!! I do not like Sua at all!! he is such a chiken... They should call him Kai instead.. b.c the name sua just demean the word "lion" lol.... ""

Why would a Thai couple working in a wildlife park name their child to lion? Since lion is the last animal you would find there and its not even native to Thailand. Today I got the answere when I asked about a movie on youtube by Kong Saharat.
Seua or Sua actually means TIGER not lion.
Janett
Actually Janett,I wanted to react with that at the time it was posted,but so many other things washed it away from my mind.What I also have known from my English-Thai dictionary and from my Thai friends is that Seua means not a lion but rather a Tiger.

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
Okay guy's and girl's . IT'S FRIDAY

Tonight, well at least for me it will be late tonight,
we are going to see if they are prolongin the lakorn or not.
Will we see the finale or will they torture us the whole weekend.
Janett
I don't wanna be tortured the whole weekend thinking about what's gonna happen next,but I don't want it to end either.Gosh,this drama really made me crazy.Anyway,one thing is for sure...come what may...lol...

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
YES, today is the day. :) I do wish they extend the lakorn tooooooo. That would be great. I have to wait til this afternooon to watch it. well, i will be thinking of Pae and Aump. :p

AHHHH I can't wait.

sheesacakes

sarNie Egg
i'm watching the epsiode live right now and its SOO sad in a way. they aren't together yet but chai did find out about his father's situation. the servants are really funny by the way :) they used sexy tactics to lure the sucurity guard. hahha.

EDIT EDIT ------------

i only watched 25 percent of it as in the begining :) I have Thai TV so I watched it while it was airing :) I saw part of the ending too and since you don't want me to give any spoilers away...its pretty cute. but trust me, nothing like OMGSHH as in R scene happened...actually...i don't know since i was watching it at work and i didn't want to turn the sound on :) but they are nice to each other again :)

BUTTTTTTTTTTTT if you are waiting for the R scene. you have to watch tomorrows episode :) ;)

nettand

sarNie Adult
WHAT....SOOOOO NOT fair.

Have you watched it to the end or just a part of it. Please dont give to much
spoilers, just let us know if this is the last ep or if they are prolonging it.