Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon [ Starplus ]

cecilia

Staff member
Me too .. i go back to watch sexy old barun .. my favorite still of him during DIWALI special .. he was so lost in love .. suave, clean, everything ... not that i don't like him now ... it's just .. i miss the old him once in awhile (hahaha, i guess we're old married ARSHI couple by now to start nagging about his look) .. Can't blame him now .. he always get hurt .. scratches here and there most of the time lmao .. if i get hurt as much as ASR .. i'll be all scar by now lmao

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG...even the whole family got all pervy over ARSHI! :coverlaf: :lmao3: :loool: :lmao2: :rofl:
I'm talking about the wedding gift opening scene with the whole family!
Arnav pulled Khushi away to the side!
And NK said "Where are you both going?"
Then, Anjali said, "NK, let them go. They want to be alone. Try to understand..." She winked!!
Then Nk and Nani gave them the knowing look!! :coverlaf: :lmao2: :loool: Too HILARIOUS!!

cecilia

Staff member
Well .. blame it on Shyam .. he made them long for each other's touch (after their little taste at the farm *blush*)

Not to mention .. their hormones are going crazy from staring/gazing at each other too ..
if their eyes can set fire .. RM would be burnt by now lmao

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Me too .. i go back to watch sexy old barun .. my favorite still of him during DIWALI special .. he was so lost in love .. suave, clean, everything ... not that i don't like him now ... it's just .. i miss the old him once in awhile (hahaha, i guess we're old married ARSHI couple by now to start nagging about his look) .. Can't blame him now .. he always get hurt .. scratches here and there most of the time lmao .. if i get hurt as much as ASR .. i'll be all scar by now lmao
Well said Ceci! I'm soooo stuck with the ASR in the Diwali episodes!! That is my favorite as well!! I can't help but drool...I need a bucket when I'm watching that!! :drools: :coverlaf:

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Katelyn--yes, I'm all caught up.. I have actually been following this tv serial since this summer...both with and without english subtitles, but I've been reading summaries if possible and followng the recaps from Starplus. I used to be so active in sarnworld, but forgot my password so I've been viewing but no replies until now! Thanks so much...
Great to have you on board! I only started watching early April of this year! Ceci got me hooked on this!! Love you for that Ceci!! :grouphug: :kiss:

Mae

sarNie Adult
Lol...another pervy/hilarious part was when Arnav and Khushi's bed broke.. Mamaji asking what they were doing that the bed broke--the reaction of Anjali, Payal, and Nani was hilarious.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
:scratchhead2: Where is everyone today? No new update yet? :)

Been so busy, haven't caught up with you girls yet.

Glad you join us Mae. I guess the Raizada have too much free time now, all they can think about is Arshi's SR, so they have time to have gutter thought. :woot: LOLz

Be right back, I got to go watch today episode first. :drools:

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Good morning girls!!

Yeah, it's a little quiet today. I'm here though,Maya! Hehehe..I was busy reading Arshi FF called One Night Stand 2 this morning!! It's really good and addicting!! :coverlaf:

I will go watch today's epi too and come back!

EDIT:
I could never get enough of Arshi!! The show is not enough so I need extra dose by reading their FF!! :lol: I'm sooo crazy!!! :crazy:

cecilia

Staff member
i hate how i say news of barun leaving won't bother me but the ppl at IF keeps bringing it up .. can't help it but feel sad .. for not knowing the uncertain T_T

Heard today was pretty good -- camera are off .. more ARSHI in gutterland lol

Mae, I guess we know that married ppl are always in the gutter in the RM lol (except us = the fans)

Oh, speaking of fan, i was reading comment on LU in IF and come across this hilarious post. I totally agree with her on her post that someone needs to go and tell ARSHI that they can't have BABIES staring at each other like that .. Get on with the program lol *gutter again* -- ARSHI always have me in the gutter.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol...another pervy/hilarious part was when Arnav and Khushi's bed broke.. Mamaji asking what they were doing that the bed broke--the reaction of Anjali, Payal, and Nani was hilarious.
Mae, that's a good one!! :loool: :lolyup: Yeah, I loved the whole family's expressions!! All were having pervy thoughts!! :coverlaf: I especially love Arnav teasing with Khushi with his drop dread wink!! Boy...she was blushing so bad. I was blushing as well because I couldn't get my mind out of the gutter!! :blush:

rehann

sarNie Adult
Aww~ tonight ep was awesome...
the important part is... Arshi already success to make Shyam remove all that dirty cam!!
'we can do whatever we want to do....' hahahaha
LOL... Khushi she such an innocence but a clumsy one~ that make her funny!!
Arnav is such a flirty but a cute one~
'is this what u think i will do?' hahahaha
happy that nothing will stop Arshi romance now~
so happy n :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:
hahahaha LMAO...

precap also awesome~
cr as tagged
i believe Khushi plan is to make Shyam think that he have got the punishment of killing his own child!!!
n that to make Shyam confess all his crime himself~
will it work? i on Arnav team... 'it not gonna work Khushi.. he so smart!!'
but who knows something will work out from this plan~
for me as it can torture that stupid shyam... everything is okay for me!
hahahaha sadist right??? LOL hahahaha

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
i hate how i say news of barun leaving won't bother me but the ppl at IF keeps bringing it up .. can't help it but feel sad .. for not knowing the uncertain T_T

Heard today was pretty good -- camera are off .. more ARSHI in gutterland lol

Mae, I guess we know that married ppl are always in the gutter in the RM lol (except us = the fans)

Oh, speaking of fan, i was reading comment on LU in IF and come across this hilarious post. I totally agree with her on her post that someone needs to go and tell ARSHI that they can't have BABIES staring at each other like that .. Get on with the program lol *gutter again* -- ARSHI always have me in the gutter.
Barun leaving discussion is making me so frustrated! Maybe I should avoid it but at the same time I get so nervous!! Oh well..I should only listen to Barun's confirmation.

Ceci, I remember our discussion about getting pregnant by only staring! :lol: Now that they are marrierd, just staring at each other won't do the trick anymore! I'm sure both would want more now that they got a taste of heaven! :coverlaf:

cecilia

Staff member
they had the chocolate .. need the cherry on top lmao (oh, god, we're so in the ditch now)

I've tried not to have the whole Barun leaving talk bother me but the heading i read in IF keep distracting me .. i end up clicking it .. ppl are still defending him ... but the fact that nothing has been confirmed and rumors just keep popping after rumors scare the living out of me .. if he does leave in December .. i want this SERIES to end .. they have 2 months to create a BEAUTIFUL FAMILY now that Shyam's lies is in the spotlight .. I'm sure they can pull that off .. have Khushi be pregnant in November with a 8 month leap to have the baby by December (if Barun is leaving) --- right now, i'm hanging by his interview from IF that he's not leaving ... but with how the production house are playing thing .. i'm so so so scare :(

I love ASR too much to see anyone else play him but BARUN! I refused to accept this new person .. b/c no one can define ASR better than the ORIGINAL MAN himself :wub:

and yes, we used to said staring will make one pregnant but arshi PROVE that it doesn't work .. there's more than that lmao *off to gutterland again lol*

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
they had the chocolate .. need the cherry on top lmao (oh, god, we're so in the ditch now)

I've tried not to have the whole Barun leaving talk bother me but the heading i read in IF keep distracting me .. i end up clicking it .. ppl are still defending him ... but the fact that nothing has been confirmed and rumors just keep popping after rumors scare the living out of me .. if he does leave in December .. i want this SERIES to end .. they have 2 months to create a BEAUTIFUL FAMILY now that Shyam's lies is in the spotlight .. I'm sure they can pull that off .. have Khushi be pregnant in November with a 8 month leap to have the baby by December (if Barun is leaving) --- right now, i'm hanging by his interview from IF that he's not leaving ... but with how the production house are playing thing .. i'm so so so scare :(

I love ASR too much to see anyone else play him but BARUN! I refused to accept this new person .. b/c no one can define ASR better than the ORIGINAL MAN himself :wub:

and yes, we used to said staring will make one pregnant but arshi PROVE that it doesn't work .. there's more than that lmao *off to gutterland again lol*
I WILL NOT accept or believe that Barun is leaving in Dec. because, why would he be leaving, when he has no other job line up. Yes his movie is coming out, but he doesn't know the outcome yet. Plus his is not the only lead in that movie... and if he has another movie offer, again, he doesn't know the outcome. I don't want to say the word, because I don't want to jinx his work or future, but you know what I'm trying to say LOL. Another thing, Barun got famous and fame from IPKKND, and the majority of his fans are from the show, why would he ditch his fans and suicide his career when he still uncertain of what the future will be?
The show wouldn't dare to replace ASR with another actor, because the fans are there only for Barun, because he is the ONE and ONLY ASR to everyone, and not one else will ever replace him, not now and not ever, PERIOD!

Now come to the rumors, if the rumors is that the show will end in Dec then I will believe 85% because I have no hope on them closing all the loopholes and the logical senses of the show. But it will end, because TRP is low and there is no more story to the show as what the track is showing now, beside exposing Shyam. If they end the show soon, in the height of its popularity, they can still capitalizes on the International fans when they come out with the DVD (reason, shows/videos was pulling from almost all sites). If they will replace Barun with another actor, the TRP will be worsen and popularity will goes down and they will probably lose the International fans as well, and what will they capitalizes on? So there is no way the PH or the Star Plus will be that dumb to let this opportunity of making money go down the drag just like that.

So therefore, I wouldn't care much about the rumors, just ignore it and enjoy the show for Arshi moment together, while we still have the chance. :)

EDIT:

Video still convert. Just wait awhile. Cr. Desiripper.

http://capschool.in/mission-statement.php?url=h8h03w0myyv7v

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid

I WILL NOT accept or believe that Barun is leaving in Dec. because, why would he be leaving, when he has no other job line up. Yes his movie is coming out, but he doesn't know the outcome yet. Plus his is not the only lead in that movie... and if he has another movie offer, again, he doesn't know the outcome. I don't want to say the word, because I don't want to jinx his work or future, but you know what I'm trying to say LOL. Another thing, Barun got famous and fame from IPKKND, and the majority of his fans are from the show, why would he ditch his fans and suicide his career when he still uncertain of what the future will be?
The show wouldn't dare to replace ASR with another actor, because the fans are there only for Barun, because he is the ONE and ONLY ASR to everyone, and not one else will ever replace him, not now and not ever, PERIOD!

Now come to the rumors, if the rumors is that the show will end in Dec then I will believe 85% because I have no hope on them closing all the loopholes and the logical senses of the show. But it will end, because TRP is low and there is no more story to the show as what the track is showing now, beside exposing Shyam. If they end the show soon, in the height of its popularity, they can still capitalizes on the International fans when they come out with the DVD (reason, shows/videos was pulling from almost all sites). If they will replace Barun with another actor, the TRP will be worsen and popularity will goes down and they will probably lose the International fans as well, and what will they capitalizes on? So there is no way the PH or the Star Plus will be that dumb to let this opportunity of making money go down the drag just like that.

So therefore, I wouldn't care much about the rumors, just ignore it and enjoy the show for Arshi moment together, while we still have the chance. :)
Ceci, if the show is ending, I want to see Arshi's beautiful family too!! It's better to end that way rather than having a replacement! I highly doubted they would do that because that is a complete suicide!! Girls, yeah...NO ONE can EVER replace BARUN!! He IS ASR!! He made the role and IPK famous!! I'm sure the producers and CVs know that. Plus, the fans will not go for it!!

Now in terms of where the track is going...Shyam's revelation. That is scary bacause it looks like the show could come to an end!! However, I think it could take awhile to finish that track..maybe another three to six months. Also I think the CVs could come up with a new track such as a new negative character like a business rival or maybe a new love interest for Anjali or a special woman for NK!

Bottomline, we need to chill and just enjoy!! I know that's easier said than done!

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
Love yesterday ep can't wait to watch today. Where do u read their ff. I also want to read too cause can't get any enough of them.

cecilia

Staff member
Yes, at the end of the day, everything make sense that he will not quite .. but a bit of me still have this 1% on uncertainty. I really hate how the PH is playing with my heart ... it's past Monday, i wonder if there's new news coming up from 4LION house like they promised or something.

Anyway, i will try my very best to ignore all these negativity and focus on my love -- ARSHI baby in the making lol (gosh, if the script is left to me .. i'd have ARSHI have a football filled of children by now lol)

Maya & girls, thanks for the cheer up na ..

btw, maya, i love your signature <3

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Love yesterday ep can't wait to watch today. Where do u read their ff. I also want to read too cause can't get any enough of them.
I usually read FF in India-Forums.com. There are so many good ones!

FF index on IF
http://www.india-for...pics.asp?FID=94

Try this FF: Indecent Proposal (Mature content)
http://www.india-for...9397&loggedin=1

There are also blogs that belongs to IF ff writers. They post their work here as well.

1) ARSHI FF: One Night Stand2 by Appy_Indy (A dark and mature Arshi FF, so read it per your own discretion.)
http://appyindy.blog...ht-stand-2.html

2) FF: Love, Sex. Aur Dhoka
http://lovesexaurdho...hapter-one.html

3) FF: When I Met You! (Mature content) by Rtlicious
http://rtlicious7.bl...ter-sketch.html
and
Maid In Love! (Mature content) by Rtlicious
http://rtlicious7.bl...e-prologue.html

4) FF: The Games We Play! and some OS
http://bingalaskarma...es-we-play.html

cecilia

Staff member
Is it too much for me to ask ... Khushi to wear sari now that she's married to ASR? lol
i think it'll be so cute to see her dress like Anjali in them beautiful, beautiful rich sari ^___^

I wish i have time to read fictions -- been so lazy lately to read them due to textbook lol
but kath, if you read a REALLY good one .. please let me know, i'll try to find time to read it <3

Edit:
kath, love how you gave that small warning on the top post 'MATURE CONTENT' lmao
these writer sure love to give ARSHIAN their gutter plots *blush*

Going back to watch old clip of SBS on ARSHI .. gosh, they sure are hot!

i LOVE THIS song the first time i heard it from 'Fashion' (BTW, the only good thing about this movie is the OST lol)

Gosh, i'm having ARSHI fever again!!!

I want SARUN to do more commercial:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8ihvaRg48g