Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon [ Starplus ]

cecilia

Staff member
hahaha .. she's good .. that's why we have doubt if she had a wet dream or did it really happen when it actually happened lmao

OMG, ARSHI always have me in pervy thoughts *blush*

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Cecilia you're late to the party, everyone is gone now, (I think) :shrug: lolz :bopping:

I'll be going too, need to run some errands today, I'll be back later in the afternoon. :wink:

Have fun everyone, save some of Arshi's sweetness for me too. :pervie: :bhehe:

rehann

sarNie Adult
:lol2: HAHAHA that is so true I notice that too, she has those kind of voluptuous faces.

Don't believe me? Check this out :rofl: :cloud9: :spicy: :lmao3:

WARNING: LOOK AT YOUR OWN RISKS! :coverlaf: :whistle:

Credit: as tagged

Credit: indiaforum

Credit: indiaforum

Yes, Rehann, don't let your mom see you with this post! :tease: :rockon:
oh my....
this is what i wanna tell u... :lolyup: :lolyup: :lolyup: :lolyup: :lolyup:
she have this kind of 'i cannot take it anymore but u're so inresistable' face!! :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:
hahahahaha :lmao3: :lmao3: :lmao3: :lmao3:

after this sure i have to make sure to log out from here if i want to go anywhere~
if not... it not just too risky for me... but too risky to my mom too...
just watch at ur above pics she will got a heart attack!!! :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint:
hahahaha... just joking mom... hope ur health is always good as ur crazy daughter!! :lolyup: :lolyup: :lolyup:

cecilia

Staff member
hahaha .. i'm so glad i don't live at home anymore ..
i'm free to be in gutter land at my apartment without having to fear someone will pop their head in front of my laptop lol

Onto another note -- there are plenty of confirmations stating that Barun is not leaving -- even the man himself so now i'm just looking forward to all ARSHI scene -- in gutterland lol -- I'm waiting for BABY ARSHI b/c no one will stop this wish of mine now since they are OFFICIALLY MARRIED IN PAPER, IN HEART, IN SOUL, IN SPIRIT, ETC., ETC. lol

I love this song from Ra.One (that's the only good thing about this movie lol)

One of my favorite scene when they were angry at each other's presence :wub:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bR7UaLCEynU

cecilia

Staff member
i went back to look at their WEDDING PHOTO and i just want to yell out again 'I LOVE YOU, SARUN Arshi!!!!!'

Credit: indiaforum members

I can't wait for tomorrow episode!!!
my heart went dhak dhak from the spoiler photos again!

He's so hot -- how can anyone not fall for him (watching old fanmade again)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOV_rwZpYgk

rehann

sarNie Adult
awww~ what we think is happening girls~
time for snakewa revealtion!!
cr as tagged

happy that Arshi togther spying Shyam...
so no MU will happen~hope NK join them too...
i want them to find many solid proof that can drag Shyam straight to the hell~
n make him never come out from there!
~ cute how Arnav get angry... i believe Arnav just saw their own 'nosebleeding' scene in Shyam laptop!
if i'm in his shoes... i will bang that laptop to Shyam's pervert head!!
peeping over other people Suhagrat!! such nasty!
'hey Shyam!!! just Arshian like us allowed to watch that scene~ u're under age go home watch cartoon!!' :smack: :smack: :smack: :smack: :smack:

whatever it is i'm damn crazily excited for this scene more than others~
who care about that crazy shyam!! hhahahahaa

awwww~ another pervy statement!! :woot2: :woot2: :woot2: :woot2: :woot2:

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Good news from the MAN himself!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_VZMzZjuto&feature=player_embedded#t=4s

Thanks for all the VM girls. Will be back to watch later!

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Good morning or good night girls!! Hope you had a great weekend!

Thank you Ceci for sharing all the vm. Loved all of them especially the one create by Nishy. Seeing all these just confirmed why we all love Arshi so much!! All the Arshi moments are pure magic!! :cloud9: I could sit and watch the old episodes or watch the vms all day long!!

Rehann, thank you for the spoiler pictures and the promo on Snakewa's revelation!! So awesome that Arnav is using his Harvard brain to solve the mystery along with Khushi and I hope NK join in as well. I want to see Shyam get trap in his own game!!

Maya, thanks for those guttery picture and gifs and the Barun's audio clip confirming that he's not leaving! Thank goodness for that! I feel bad for him too having to confirm again and again. I guess because we love him so much and we all get so anxious of those rumors. NOBODY could ever portray ASR like our hottie Barun!

Ok...now off to watch today's episode!! :dance2: :dance3: :dance1:

rehann

sarNie Adult
another new hot promo out!!
cr as tagged
now Arnav for sure will kill Shyam!!!

aww~ fav moment of tonight ep... Dhak dhak Dhak dhak!! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
love precap for tomorrow...
Arshi are so damn cute!!
'u, me n our small world... i love this... i don't need anything more!!!'
aww my sweet angel~

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
OH MAN, we have been gypped! This is so unfair. DAMN IT SNAKE-SHYAM! You ruined my mood now. :rant: :whatever: :yuck: :shrug: :facepalm: :weee: :smack:

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
^ Oh no...not good!! On the bright side, we don't have to worry about paying huge medical bills for going to the ER from fainting and hyperventilating so much! :coverlaf: If the CVs showed too much romantic Arshi moments, we're expected to carry oxygen with us all the time!! The CVs is being kind to give our heart a break!

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
:bhehe: I knew it, with all these spoiler pictures coming out, I knew the CV's will ticked us. :shrug:

But it's ok I'm watching the episode again and only enjoy the Arshi part, is SUPER SWEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT :pervie: :yummy: :whistle: :spin: :drool: :faint:

Katelyn you're right I got to give them credit for finally making our Arshi smarter. Snake plan is going to failed, yet again. :yahoo: :clap:

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
^ ASR is smarter again because he's no longer sexually frustrated!! :lmao3: :rofl: :lol: :loool: :lmao2: He's been like this ever since he met Khushi!! :wink: :bhehe: He couldn't think straight! :pervie: Now he's using his real brain!! :bhehe: Excuse my gutter mind!! LOL :blush:

:scratchchin: But seriously, when he found out about the credit card statement, I think at that time he was worried about losing Khushi and trying to win her back. And then when Di had her miscarriage, he was too sick with worry about Di to be interested in anything else!

cecilia

Staff member
So sensua lmao

I have not watch today episode .. just read the WU (still in class) won't be able to watch it til 5pm tonight ..
but i read that it was a funny episode .. ARSHI undercover (blanket) b/c they know that CREEPER is watching lol

Thank you, NK for saving the day .. It used to be LAXMI and now you're just as good as everything you touch :wub:

Will come back to comment later na .. so keep posting and updating me.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
^ ASR is smarter again because he's no longer sexually frustrated!! :lmao3: :rofl: :lol: :loool: :lmao2: He's been like this ever since he met Khushi!! :wink: :bhehe: He couldn't think straight! :pervie: Now he's using his real brain!! :bhehe: Excuse my gutter mind!! LOL :blush:

:scratchchin: But seriously, when he found out about the credit card statement, I think at that time he was worried about losing Khushi and trying to win her back. And then when Di had her miscarriage, he was too sick with worry about Di to be interested in anything else!
:lmao2: :clap2: :rofl: OH MY BUDDHA Katelyn that was hilarious, :whaha: YOU CRACK ME UP, I'M BALLING HERE! :thumbsup: :whahuh: :clap: :loool: :coverlaf: :lmao3: :lolyup:

OK no more comment, if I do, it will be deep in the gutter further. :lolyup: :spicy:

But hey, check the bottom post from Cecilia. :faint: ASR got his blood back now :wub: let me just let my imagination do it's work now :blush: :hide: :ghehe: DAMN IT I'm blushing or it is hot in here? :sweat: :spicy:

So sensua lmao

I have not watch today episode .. just read the WU (still in class) won't be able to watch it til 5pm tonight ..
but i read that it was a funny episode .. ARSHI undercover (blanket) b/c they know that CREEPER is watching lol

Thank you, NK for saving the day .. It used to be LAXMI and now you're just as good as everything you touch :wub:

Will come back to comment later na .. so keep posting and updating me.
Cecilia you need to hurry home and get inside the blanket with Arshi tonight. :drool: Episode is so perfect combination of everything today, is just that I can't looking at Shyam's face :coverlaf:

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Now I can understand why they did it the day before the wedding. :pervie: :wink: They will not be able to do anything comfortably now, while the snake slithering around. :bhehe:

:shrug: Is funny that there was only one camera in the room, but Shyam was able to have 4 screen showing on his laptop. :shutup: :shock2:

Subbed link are working now! :thumbsup:

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG...they are so cuuuute here. This is the precap for tomorrow!!

cr NewsPortals

Maya...it's going to be too crowded under the sheets with Arshi because the rest of us and the rest of the fans will be there too! :coverlaf:

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Now I can understand why they did it the day before the wedding. :pervie: :wink: They will not be able to do anything comfortably now, while the snake slithering around. :bhehe:

:shrug: Is funny that there was only one camera in the room, but Shyam was able to have 4 screen showing on his laptop. :shutup: :shock2:

Subbed link are working now! :thumbsup:
Yeah, it was a good thing they did it the night before!! That was too perfect and romantic!! :cloud9: It was what we had hope that their first night would be at his secret garden. :coverlaf: Maybe the CVs heard us through our telepathy. :lol:

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah, it was a good thing they did it the night before!! That was too perfect and romantic!! :cloud9: It was what we had hope that their first night would be at his secret garden. :coverlaf: Maybe the CVs heard us through our telepathy. :lol:
LOL :bhehe: Yes I think that scene will forever be the hi-light of IPKKND.

They obviously didn't hear us well because we want more and Cecilia want the little one so she can babysit :baby: :whahuh: :drool:

:worthy: Get on my knees and pray that we'll see new one soon, or better yet show them reminiscing/arguing just like when they first met to trick the snake into trap. :clap:

EDIT: :eek:fftopic:
Some how I'm not feeling Sanaya acting today. She was always awesome in her feelings, but today while she was talking with Arnav outside, her acting wasn't so good, she seems a little lost in her feeling and not connecting with her characters. Anyone see that, or was only me noticing that about her today? :scratchchin: Don't get me wrong, I love Sanaya and her skills, is just today I'm not feeling it. :shrug: