Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon [ Starplus ]

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Ceci, thanks for the videos!! My fever for Arshi haven't died at all but growing more and more!!

If you have time for FF, try "Indecent Proposal" and "One Night Stand2"!

ONS2 is really addicting!! Love the intense love story with both flawed characters but they belong together!! Remember when Arnav's blood dripped onto Khushi's forehead at the wedding...well Appy_Indy had a scene just like that but it was written before Arshi's wedding. Plus she constantly update this FF almost every other day because of high demands from fans!

cecilia

Staff member
Who could forget this promo - HOT!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fY85kbt5ioo

cecilia

Staff member
This mv is short but hot!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZCIV9RZgIY

Sorry, i'm bore so i went back to watch OLD PROMOS .. turn out i didn't see most of these.

cecilia

Staff member
Straight to the gutter lol

He was such an *dfjafjasdlfkjds but i love it lol -- why? b/c he hurt himself twice the amount too
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbXQ1R78PVE

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Ceci, thanks for all the promo videos!! I really love the earlier ones promoting at that time a new show. I think I've seen the first 6 promos before! I didn't see a lot of the later ones after that! hehehe I'm going to includes some of these on my YT playlist!! Thanks a million!! Muuuuaaahhhhh.....

cecilia

Staff member
I'd love to see more of these promo now but sadly, the chance are so tiny :(

anyway, one of my favorite scene:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUIPqkynlH8

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
OMGosh Ceci...Iss SPAM ko kya naam doon??!!! :dance1: :faint: :loool: :lmao3: :lmao2: Makes me want to spam my fav too!! :ghehe: Love it all! :cloud9:

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
:coverlaf: OMG Cecilia has lost it and wandering mindlessly in Arshiland. Someone please save her. :loool: :coverlaf:
Thanks for all the videos, I love it. :spin: I really love that episode when they met for the second time at the temple. Khushi was in white and she found his key, that is super sweet. :drool:

Can someone please remind me again what episode was that part where Khushi and Arnav was in the elevator? :worthy:

WOW Katelyn you have time to read all those FF? Good for you. I wanted to read but don't have time for it. One of the writer at IF PMed her link, but I haven't got time to read anything yet. Maybe I should make time for it and read the link you posted. :lol:

Thanks for the video SBS... I would have love it more if that part didn't have BD. :facepalm: :sweat:

:clap2: WOW we are at pages 50 now. This thread is on fire just like Arshi. :lol2: :cloud9:

cecilia

Staff member
When there's ARSHI .. there bound to be spam lmao *i'm one at heart for ARSHI <3 *

Maya. that elevator part was only for promo .. i know, i'd love to see them steal glance at each other like that.

Thanks, mae for the mv. It sounds weird in Hindi lol but overall pretty good

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
When there's ARSHI .. there bound to be spam lmao *i'm one at heart for ARSHI <3 *

Maya. that elevator part was only for promo .. i know, i'd love to see them steal glance at each other like that.

:bhehe: OH REALLY? :eyetwitch: LMAO :loool: No wonder, I been searching and searching, I can't find it. I thought I am missing an episode again. :coverlaf:

:scratchchin: Oh man, I want to see it, why didn't they included in the episode? :crazy:

Yes Ceci it will be so hot to see those longing glance. :spin: :faint:

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
When there's ARSHI .. there bound to be spam lmao *i'm one at heart for ARSHI &amp;lt;3 *

OMG...I think Ceci really lost it! :crazy: :loool: :lmao3: Are you talking about "My Heart Will Go On" in Hindi video above? It was posted by suprab buroot satan not Mae!! :whahuh: :rofl: Yep..she's gone and can't be saved...lost in the magic of Arshi! :whaha: :lmao2: :wackonut: :clap:

It's my turn tomorrow ok...to post videos and get lost in Arshiland!! :coverlaf:

Yep...we are ROCKING this thread..50+ page is coming our way!! :clap: :dance2: :dance3: We sure know how to have fun here with not that many of us...yet the thread is moving at an amazing rate due to ARSHI's fever!!