Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon [ Starplus ]

rehann

sarNie Adult
^ Oh no...not good!! On the bright side, we don't have to worry about paying huge medical bills for going to the ER from fainting and hyperventilating so much! :coverlaf: If the CVs showed too much romantic Arshi moments, we're expected to carry oxygen with us all the time!! The CVs is being kind to give our heart a break!
^ ASR is smarter again because he's no longer sexually frustrated!! :lmao3: :rofl: :lol: :loool: :lmao2: He's been like this ever since he met Khushi!! :wink: :bhehe: He couldn't think straight! :pervie: Now he's using his real brain!! :bhehe: Excuse my gutter mind!! LOL :blush:
Cecilia you need to hurry home and get inside the blanket with Arshi tonight. :drool:
Maya...it's going to be too crowded under the sheets with Arshi because the rest of us and the rest of the fans will be there too! :coverlaf:
Yeah, it was a good thing they did it the night before!! That was too perfect and romantic!! :cloud9: It was what we had hope that their first night would be at his secret garden. :coverlaf: Maybe the CVs heard us through our telepathy. :lol:
They obviously didn't hear us well because we want more and Cecilia want the little one so she can babysit :baby: :whahuh: :drool:
hahahaha :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:
iss all :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: post ko kya naam doon??!!!

my feeling when i read all this posts.. was like...

'arnav ji...
kuch kuch hota hai aap nehi samjhogi!'
'What crap....' (asr style) :huh: :huh: :huh:

hahahaha :lmao3: :lmao3: :lmao3: :lmao3: :lmao3: :lmao3: :lmao3: i can't stop laughing!!!
it tickles me so much.... :lmao3: :lmao3: :lmao3: :lmao3:

Kath~ the CV's is really try to be kind.... thanks to them but it's too late for me! i'm still have to carry Oxygen with me anyway!! just look at their hot stares... i have to start counting my heart beat n put the mask on!!! :shock2: :shock2: :shock2: :shock2: hahahhaha :lmao3: :lmao3: :lmao3: :lmao3:

Maya~ yes u right.... ceci u should join us tonight... in Arshi's bed's sheet...
with all Arshians... with buckets for all drools... n of course with my oxygen tank tooo... hahahahaahaaa
CV's need a huge bed's sheet for tonight scene since it gonna be really crowded!!! hahahahaa :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
i imagined it hahahahaha :lmao3: :lmao3: :lmao3: :lmao3: :lmao3:
'Ghost blanket' scene!!!! :pervie: :pervie: :pervie: :pervie: :pervie:

can't blame Ceci~ for wanting a little one to babysit :baby: Arnav's gaze can already make Khushi pregnant!!! hahahaha
now since he not just gazing anymore they should have more than one.... hahahaha :baby: :baby: :baby: :baby: :baby:

cecilia

Staff member
Maya, when there is a will .. there's way .. Shyam is a great hustler - we never know what he'll do next but we do know that whatever tricks he's doing -- they're all fail .. proof why he's not a Harvard student lol .. and lost his day job as an attorney lmao

And yes, like Kath said .. Khushi made ASR lost his intelligence and now that they are married ... his intelligence went back to work ... along with another intelligence mind from Lucknow lol -- gosh, i love these two.

Anyway, bad connection tonight .. only peeking in here and there b/c i'm stealing internet from the apartment and my sister's bf came over to visit .. they're sitting on my connection spot so i can't connect well -- but keep commenting, i'll come back to read more update from you girls later ^___^

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL :bhehe: Yes I think that scene will forever be the hi-light of IPKKND.

They obviously didn't hear us well because we want more and Cecilia want the little one so she can babysit :baby: :whahuh: :drool:

:worthy: Get on my knees and pray that we'll see new one soon, or better yet show them reminiscing/arguing just like when they first met to trick the snake into trap. :clap:

EDIT: :eek:fftopic:
Some how I'm not feeling Sanaya acting today. She was always awesome in her feelings, but today while she was talking with Arnav outside, her acting wasn't so good, she seems a little lost in her feeling and not connecting with her characters. Anyone see that, or was only me noticing that about her today? :scratchchin: Don't get me wrong, I love Sanaya and her skills, is just today I'm not feeling it. :shrug:
Maya...I think the CVs had selective telepathy. :coverlaf: Yeah, we want more Arshi and Arshi jr! We could take turn to babysit and hope to catch a glimpse of sexy ASR! :wink: If you think about it enough, the CVs can't ignore it so keep sending those telepathy!! I have some hope the CVs will grant our wish in the future especially regarding little Arshi!

Mae

sarNie Adult
I love love this tv serial and have been addicted to hindi tv serials lately... I've been watching IPKKND on dailymotion but there's no english subtitles.. Where are you all watching it with english subtitle? Arnav and Khushi are such a great couple...I'm so addicted!

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
I love love this tv serial and have been addicted to hindi tv serials lately... I've been watching IPKKND on dailymotion but there's no english subtitles.. Where are you all watching it with english subtitle? Arnav and Khushi are such a great couple...I'm so addicted!
Desiripper uploaded on DM, but you have to be quick to watch it, as soon as he posted, you have to watch it right away or else it will get rejected and deleted by DM. Another thing he is tricky with the way he name the file, so you have to search or sort of guess what he will name it for that day.

Notice the file's name on this one? The subbed will be similar, but sorry can't watch subbed video anymore, it has already rejected.

http://www.dailymoti...poct_shortfilms

Let see if anyone will be able to watch thru this one, this is yesterday subbed episode. Courtesy of Desiripper.com

http://www.videoweed...e/rva6ahbd133k5

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Rehann, I couldn't stop laughing after reading your post. :woot: After I saw the post at IF "gutter alert" it got me laughing like crazy here. :dance1: :lmao3: :rofl:

Cecilia will you be able to get your connection working today? Miss reading you. :)

Katelyn, that is true. I wonder what else they planning to do with the storyline now. I couldn't think of their next move anymore, but for sure I'll send them my telepathy thought of seeing more love scenes between our Arshi. :secret: :rockon:

Welcome to new Arshi's lover. Hope you girls will join in with our conversations. :wink:

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Okay I'll take it all back. What the ...? What happen to their brains now? Who the heck do that when that snake still slithering in the house? What crap, damn it cv's! :rant:

rehann

sarNie Adult
love today ep~
love their small chat under the sheet~ they are so cute..
super love when all fmily cover up Khushi bad taste food...
arnav's answr made my heart melting!!
"why? u made it... i love it!!!" i never know this day will come!! the day when ASR be a really loving husband to Khushi!!
he so well deserved to be loved by all~ such warm change!! yes love sure can change evryone...
yes like what Di said 'they are made for each other..'

just annoyed that Arshi love scene can't move further cause of Shyam's dirty cam!!
but it's so okay~ it won't last for much longer~ think so...
the track is moving fast n really great!! now Arshi already know about Shyam dirty activties n Di miscarriage mystery!
now evrything move perfectly~

tellynews just tweet awhile ago~
tomorrow another new promo will be out for 5 & 6 Oct eps!
i believe that is for D-day of Arshi's big plan to drag Shyam straight to the hell!!
i want Shyam stupid enemy seq... end soon... if end for awhile it's okay for me!!
make evryone know of his full true colour!! make him out for now...
bring new problem... enemy to thrill this love story...
n if that shyam want to come back after this... love revenge seq...
sure can... but for now... please...

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Rehann, I love today's episode as well!!

Did you see the way Arnav looked at Khushi after she got out of the bathroom?!! :spicy: I'm like melting to puddle here! :blush: He so wanted her!! He pulled her into the bed and was about to kiss her... Then realized he couldn't because the Snakwa could be looking. Yeah, I was annoyed too that the Snakwa ruined their moment! :smack: What a pervert!! :yuck: :censor: :whip: Yeah, their chat under the blanket was really sweet! It made me feel warm and fuzzy inside!

I like the family breakfast scene too! The whole family was super awesome here because they didn't want to hurt Khushi's feelings and trying to be considerate!! Hahaha...Arnav kept eating away and didn't notice anything!! What a great husband!! :crush: The scene was funny too with everyone making funny faces! :lol:

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Did you see the way Arnav looked at Khushi after she got out of the bathroom?!! :spicy: I'm like melting to puddle here! :blush: He so wanted her!! He pulled her into the bed and was about to kiss her... Then realized he couldn't because the Snakwa could be looking. Yeah, I was annoyed too that the Snakwa ruined their moment! :smack: What a pervert!! :yuck: :censor: :whip: Yeah, their chat under the blanket was really sweet! It made me feel warm and fuzzy inside!
That's why he didn't think straight when he start to do the detective work while Shyam was still in the house, he was sexual frustrated today :woot: :loool: But I agree with you, Arnav was so hot and cute on that scene :faint: The guy just got married and he want to spend passionate time with his wife, why Shyam has to tortured them like that. :coverlaf: :clap:

I don't get how the writer can write that? Who would be stupid enough to be snooping around like that? :rant: I would be suspicious too if I were Shyam seeing the two gone off like that.

:scratchchin: Okay, I got to stop watching live, I can't concentrate on the sweet moment, but instead so frustrated with bad part. :shrug:

http://www.videoweed...e/plm6h3rfprgzj
Credit to desiripper

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
^ Maya...I get what you mean. Why snooped around when the Snakewa was still in the house? Couldn't they wait until to goes to work or out of the house? It's common sense really! Oh well..he must be suffering from sexual frustration again like you mentioned above! :blush: :coverlaf: :lol: :loool: Ceci, please do come back and chat!! Arnav is so lovey dovey!! :crush:

EDIT: The ending of the episode was such a cliffhanger!! Any ideas what going to happen when Shyam enters his room? My guess is that Shyam will see Arshi in a romantic moment! :blush: That is my wish also! Afterall, they are newlyweds! :coverlaf: Did you see Shyam's eyes got bigger at the end of the episode! :wink:

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Precap for tomorrow!! This is getting more interesting!! Mr. and Mrs. ASR Detective Agency is working overtime!! :clap: :clap2:

cr NewsPortals

cecilia

Staff member
OMG - i still have yet to figure out how the doctor slipped for not mentioning the wound/cuts on angie's feet ... whatever, ARSHI are married .. i'm just going to not play logic and watch as they continue to fight this WAR ALONG as one <3

Thanks, Kath - i still have yet to watch today episode.

Mae

sarNie Adult
I love Arnav's new attitude, but I miss his suave style (hair and clothing) when he was still arrogant...

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi Mae!! Welcome to the thread!! :welcome: Are you all caught up with all the episodes? If you have any questions, don't hestitate to ask!!

Whenever I miss the arrogant, intense, sexy ASR, I would watch the old episodes! :coverlaf: :woot:

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG - i still have yet to figure out how the doctor slipped for not mentioning the wound/cuts on angie's feet ...
whatever, ARSHI are married .. i'm just going to not play logic and watch as they continue to fight this WAR ALONG as one <3

Thanks, Kath - i still have yet to watch today episode.
Might be a possible conspiracy between Shyam and the doctor? The CVs made it really vague so they can change and enhance the story later! Maybe Shyam's A card is that the baby is still alive and will try to manipulate everyone! Don't know..will see how the story unfolds.

Mae

sarNie Adult
Hi Mae!! Welcome to the thread!! :welcome: Are you all caught up with all the episodes? If you have any questions, don't hestitate to ask!!

Whenever I miss the arrogant, intense, sexy ASR, I would watch the old episodes! :coverlaf: :woot:
Katelyn--yes, I'm all caught up.. I have actually been following this tv serial since this summer...both with and without english subtitles, but I've been reading summaries if possible and followng the recaps from Starplus. I used to be so active in sarnworld, but forgot my password so I've been viewing but no replies until now! Thanks so much...