IS AUM GAY?

lilypha

sarNie Adult
hehehe whatever aum is but I still cant resist his hotness... heheh tina is so funny with her comment... no fight for aum ....hehehehe ....but I hope my aum is happy with whoever he loves... ateam forever

ariesssa

sarNie Egg
hehehe whatever aum is but I still cant resist his hotness... heheh tina is so funny with her comment... no fight for aum ....hehehehe ....but I hope my aum is happy with whoever he loves... ateam forever
i agree... it doesnt change the fact that he is one of the most handsome guy i've seen in my entire life

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
i agree... it doesnt change the fact that he is one of the most handsome guy i've seen in my entire life
wow, you really need to get out into the big world ja :p

ooh and your a new member, just signed up a a few of days ago hehe welcome to SarNworld, ain't most newbies shy, now a days they are very active ^_^ ^_^ nice.. i notice this with other threads too.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Aum can't be gay. I just think Aum is comfortable with his sexuality. I seen him on a talk show, i think it was JLR's talk show, & he was being touchy feeling with one of the guys, [or maybe it was another actor... lol.] i think he was talking about slapping some guy's ass. I'll need to go rewatch it. lol. because i don't remember exactly. But anyways back what i was saying, I think Aum isn't shy about being touchy/feely with other guys & people probably mistake that for Aum being gay.

I have a friend who is straight. He doesn't act gay or anything but he's so comfortable with his sexuality that he'll check out other guys. He'll tell me his 'best friend' is cute. :lol:

That's just my opinion. ^_^

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL ur friend is funny. asian people are touchy. i don't think dats da reason y they call him gay lol p'tang's touchy w/ erybody and he has no gay rumors lol

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
LOL ur friend is funny. asian people are touchy. i don't think dats da reason y they call him gay lol p'tang's touchy w/ erybody and he has no gay rumors lol
lol okay disregard my post then :lol: Whether he is gay or not, it doesn't matter, he's still hot. as long as i don't see him making out with another guy, then i'm fine. ^_^

lilypha

sarNie Adult
lol okay disregard my post then Whether he is gay or not, it doesn't matter, he's still hot. as long as i don't see him making out with another guy, then i'm fine.
I agree no matter what he is straight or bi or gay... it is up to him to lead his life but I still admire his work and talent....

ariesssa

sarNie Egg
wow, you really need to get out into the big world ja :p

ooh and your a new member, just signed up a a few of days ago hehe welcome to SarNworld, ain't most newbies shy, now a days they are very active ^_^ ^_^ nice.. i notice this with other threads too.
well...i've travelled asia... well... all i can say caucasians leave me cold ( hollywood males dont get me all shouting like crazy, quite the opposite actually save goerge clooney)... eep... generally dont find them hot... i dont like pretty boy good looks... its not my fault that i naturally find ruggedly handsome men the most handsome.

i used to like chinese guys, but that was when i was still in high school... i used to like half-breeds... greek-gods type of guys... but... i dont like staring at them too long... they are more fit clean shaven than with stubbles.

aum.. looks good with or without stubbles. ... so i can say... i really dont need to see the whole world... i just found "my cup of tea" already.

its just my things, when i find the right one that suits my needs and wants, i dont change till its unusable already...

thanks for the welcome

natty

Chubs
it's ok.. some find him hot.. others not.. what was it that someone else said? oh yeah... it's a matter of taste.. some people go crazy for korean guys.. i think they're so girly... i like tall guys, others like them short... i like mine natural and some don't mind the injections.. all a matter of taste..

i mean my friend married this girl and he think she's cute.. i thought she's fugly.. reminds me of a ork from lord of the rings.. i kid you not.. is that mean? yeah but i never told him that so it's ok for me.. but yeah what i'm trying to get at is that people look at things differently..

it's ok.. some find him hot.. others not.. what was it that someone else said? oh yeah... it's a matter of taste.. some people go crazy for korean guys.. i think they're so girly... i like tall guys, others like them short... i like mine natural and some don't mind the injections.. all a matter of taste..

i mean my friend married this girl and he think she's cute.. i thought she's fugly.. reminds me of a ork from lord of the rings.. i kid you not.. is that mean? yeah but i never told him that so it's ok for me.. but yeah what i'm trying to get at is that people look at things differently..
of course people have different perspectives...if not, wouldn't everything be boring? :)

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid

LOL maybe she has a cute personality so dats what makes her cute in his eyes

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️

Ahhh I agree with you on the korean guys... too girly for me... & about your friend marrying an fugly girl. :lol: . that's hilarious! although i shouldn't have laugh... oh i'm going to hell.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
Ahhh I agree with you on the korean guys... too girly for me... & about your friend marrying an fugly girl. :lol: . that's hilarious! although i shouldn't have laugh... oh i'm going to hell.
LOL u aint goin to hell ish okie lol well damn i hope i don't go to hell. i laugh at lots of natty's comments lol

even mother theresa cant help.. and she's a saint..

but it's ok.. i love him so i support him :lol:
aw what a good friend u are

ariesssa

sarNie Egg

hahaha i find them too pretty.. very effeme! well.. most of them are the types of guy i wont bring under the sun.. i'll be very afriad they will melt. lolz

yeah.... as they say "beauty is in the eye of the beholder... maybe in your friend's eye she is a beauty...

and maybe what is beautful for you.. is an orc for him too.. "touche" *wink wink* you'll never know. hahahah