I'm Sorry (Fanfic)

cool :)

sarNie Adult
UPDATED : I'm Sorry  

"I'm Sorry"FF wriiten by cool : )

Starring : Mark Prin as Mark/Fai 
                                                                   Mint Chalida as Mint/Prae
                                                                   Kimberley Voltemas as Kimberly
                                                                   Ken Phupoom as Ken  <he will be a minor character for now>
                                                                   Toey Jarin as Toey <she'll be a minor character for now also>

What will happen if the rich playboy Mark was to choose between two girls? One is his fiance,who he've been forced to marry. But as he got to know her, he realizes she's just as good as the second girl. Mark met the second girl at a pub. But the girl he met at the pub isn't like any other girl he's met before. She's a poor girl,well atleast thats what mark thinks. But what will happen if the two girls...magically are sisters without him knowing?What will happen when he finds out?what choice will he make? will he live happily ever after with one...two...or none...

NOTE:this is my first ff alone. please give me complaints so i can improve XD and i was planning to make a part 2 of this ff because it kind of made sense to. but it depends how this part goes : ) i hope u guys will enjoy it and please stay tuned :)

:

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
Wow. There's a lot of MTeam MarKim trilogy love triangle stories now. This seems interesting... I wonder which girl is the pub girl and the other the wife?

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
Definetly Reading This Fan Fic
The Title Sound So Sad So Im Sticking Around
FOR SURE

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
OMG I am waiting. I should RY get started on our ff but I have like a big test coming up so I need to stidy but I will take my time to write it na.

Swift2thesky

sarNie Hatchling
U have already started this one...Kim & Mint,,,Mark would have a very bad headache between this 2...LOL..
Whatever I will also support this FF na...I m also waiting u guys' other FF... Have a good luck on test...

sarNie Adult
              CHAPTER 1
It was  midnight at a pub. Mark was partying like always. He’s drinking and surrounded by girls.

“hey which one of you wanna come dance with me hmm?” he said with an annoyed faced because he was getting bored of the girls.

“me me me!” all the girls yelled.

Mark stood up with his drink and was ready to walk away from them.Someone bumped into him and he spilled his drink on himself. He was angry and scold at the person. The person (Mint) was wearing a cap and looked like a guy.

“Oyy! Why are you so clumsy huh?!i just spilled my drink all over myself because of you!” he said with anger.

“uh, im sorry. I didn’t mean to” Mint said while avoiding her face and trying to walk away

“Diow. Where are you going? You have to clean me up.” Mark held on to Mint. She was struggling and tried to run.

“Hey stop that guy, he stole my wallet!”a guy screamed , pointing at Mint as the guy was telling his bodyguards.

Mint was struggling even more, but she still couldn't get out of Mark’s grasp. Finally her cap fell off. Mark saw her face and realized it was a girl.

“soy mak” he whispered to himself 

“Let go of me!” Mint says as she stared at him. But the bodyguards came and grabbed her from Mark.

“Bloey chun.” She said to the guys.

“ Hey guys let her go.  She’s with me” said Mark. The body guards looked at each other and attacked him. Mark was punched left to right,but he still managed to beat both of them up. The security  ran towards the group of crowd. Mark grabbed Mint’s hand and ran out the pub.

“let go of my hand” mint said in a harsh tone when they got out.

"Hey, I helped you na. You should be thankful,”smiling at her

“Why? I could’ve got away already if you didn’t hold onto me.” She pulls her hand out of Mark’s hand.
Mark didn't say anything. All he did was laughed while scratching his head because he knew it was true. Mint walked away.

“ Hey,what’s your name?!”he yelled to her while she was walking . “ Will I ever see you again?”

Without turning around and hesitation, she replied "NO” then ran off.

“Oww, jai rai! But it’s cute na” he smiled <talking to himself>

__________________________________________________________________________________

The next day, he drove back to the pub,hoping he’ll meet her again. He kept an eye out for her. He saw a girl at the side of the street that was selling some desserts that looked like the girl he’d met last night. He realized it was her. He hurriedly parked at the curb and was ready to walk to her. But when he saw a guy going up to Mint and trying to harass her,he ran.

“stop,let go of her”

“you’re not involved, so leave” . The guy resumed with Mint

“How am I not involved? She’s my girlfriend na P’ ”  , he announced while pointing at Mint. She looked at him confused. Mark winked at her.

The guy punched Mark a couple of times. Mark punched the guy back until the guy couldn’t get up.

“DON’T EVER TOUCH HER AGAIN – or else. Go away; I don’t wanna see your face ever again”. The guy ran away.

“ Are you hurt?” Mint asked

“ I’m fine. How about you?” Mark responded, acting tough.

“no I’m fine. But your bleeding nah. Come, follow me” Mint said while dragging him.

Mint took him to her house. Her house was small, old and crowded. All it had just a small bedroom ,a small “living room” and an outside shower big
enough for one person.

“here medicine, put it on your wound”

"But my knuckles…they’re also bleeding .." Mark said to her looking at his knuckles

"Didn’t you tell me u were fine?"

Mark gave her an innocent brat smile. Mint put the medicine on his wounded knuckles then on his lips. They stared each other in the eye for a good 10 seconds.
Then mint awkwardly turned away.

" uh *cough* it’s done "

" Thankyou " He kept starring at her. " Umm what’s your name? You didn't tell me the other day. But today you have to tell me because this is the second time I've help you. And you didn't even thank me once"

"Hey, I never told me to help me ok" She gives him a stern look ." MY NAME IS MI-...uhm it's Prae ka.." she said it queitly and sad as a teardrop dripped from her face

End of chapter.

sarNie Adult
really really sorry for not updating yet. i havent been on for like 5 day ! lol, ill try updating asap

sarNie Adult
CHAPTER 2

"what mom?! Why did you call me so early? What do you want?" Mark woke up after his mom called him.

"it's already 11:00 am. Have you been partying again? How many times do I have to tell you to stop that habit of yours . You already know that your about to -" he cut his mom off. 

"KRUP mom. So what did you need?" Mark was annoyed with all his mom's lectures. His mom was always strict. 

"You have to take your fiance out today to go get your wedding outfits." his mom demanded.

"But-" Mark quickly said.

"No buts. Your taking her out at 1:00pm, don't be late." 

"MOM ,listen to me. I don't love her. We know nothing about each other.Plus, I haven't even seen her face nor know her name...." Mark was angry and sad at the same. 

."Her name's Kimberely and she's your father's bestfriend's oldest daughter. You guys were engaged since kids. Now you know so there's no other excuses for you to not want to marry her." 

"Why... why did you guys have to do this to me. I never got the chance to decide for myself, never. Can you just please understand me this once." Mark knew the answer to his own question already. 

"They're stinkin rich! if you marry her, you'll never live in poverty. Just hurry -" Mark's dad takes the phone.

"Remember son, you're marrying her because they'll take good care of you if something ever happens to me and your mom. I trust my bestfriend very much. He'll take care of you."

"ok..alright. I understand,I'll pick her up at 1:00. Where does she live?"

"just come pick us up and we'll show you the way. We haven't visit them for months now." his dad said to him.

"alright"he hangs up the phone. Moments later, Mark remebered what had happen last night. She kept trying to push him out of her house.  But he didn't want to leave yet. So he purposely said no and ran away from her inside her house. Finally she jumped on his back. Mark was weak, his hand still hurted so he fell to the ground.Prae happened to land on top of him and they deeply stared at each others' eyes . She got off him and shoved Mark out. Mark responded by saying " Since you didn't say thank me yet, I'm taking you out for dinner tomorrow night!" Than he ran off.

"Oh..I just remebered i have a date with Prae tonight haha. "

"just turn right on that street. There. That house" his dad was pointing to a house 3x as big as Mark's, and Mark's pretty rich also.

The servants greeted them and show them the way inside.

"Sawadee krup.." Mark said to his to-be father-in-law.

"Mark?Is this really Mark?" he said to Mark's parents."He's grown so much and so handsome. " he also said. Mark did a shy smile. "Oh Mark, Kim is in the living room. She's waiting for you." he pointed to a room nearby.

"uh krup" Mark walks to the living room. He is astonished of what he saw. He saw a beautiful women sitting on the couch, reading a novel. He never thought his fiance will be so pretty.

:Fake cough: "Uhm sawadee krup." Kim finally notices him. "Nice to meet you. My name is Mark..and I'm assuming your kimberely..right?" he was excited

"Yeah, my name is Kimberely but just call me Kim ka. Nice to meet you" she put her hand out to shake. She too never thought her fiance can be so good looking  Mark shook her hand. He almost didn't let go of it.

"Should we leave now then?" Mark said. Mark guides her to his car.

Kim is looking at dresses."Do you think this one will look good on me....?" She was shy towards Mark. She never felt soshy in front of a man like him.

"You'll look good with anything" he's using his playboy methods, but he really did mean it. Kim smiled at him.

"Well actually, my little sister is much more pretty." She continue looking at dresses. 

"Your sister? I didn't see anyone at your house besides you and your father. I thought you were the only child." Mark said to her. 

"No. My  little sister ran away from home. We are currently looking for her."Kim suddenly became sad

"She ran away? Why?" Mark was curious.

Kim's flashback: 
  A guy walks in her house. He's sitting down chatting with Kim's dad. Kim was also there. They were discussing some things. Everyone was smiling and exited. They were really loud. So loud Kim's younger sister was so curious what they were talking about. She was trying to eavesdrop. After the guy left.
   "Who's that sis?! He's cute.. he's your boyfriend huh?! " her sis said.
  " So you think he's cute right? "Kim was smiling.
  "Of course. Your lucky you met him first, if not, I would've stolen him from you sis" she replied."so, what's he here for? Asking for your hand in marriage." she teased
  "haha, you'll see" Kim said back to her.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 
"KIM! I have to tell you something! it''s really important!" Kim's sis said
"What, what is it?" kim was wondering why she was so loud.
"It's, it's your boyfirnd Ken. The guy that came here yesterday. I saw him at the mall with another lady.Look i took a pic of her in the parking lot."

"He was with her?" Kim was shocked
  "Yeh. Now what are going to about him?" her sis asked
   "BUT-"
   "stop, just let him go. You shouldn't get a bastard like him as her husband".
   "listen, it's not me who's going to marrying him. He came to ask for you." Kim said
   "but...I don't even know him." her sis was scared and depressed. She had no clue what was happening.
   "Dad just told me the other day that we are both  engaged to these guys we've never even heard of." Kim finally spoke.
   "no,no,no. I ,I HAVE TO LEAVE. " she quickly ran to her bedroom.
   "Where are you going?!"
   - and that was the last time Kim saw her sister.
<flashback ends>

"Bye bye krup Kim and....dad.." Mark accepted that he was falling for her. "we'll take our leave now. " Mark went to his car and opened the door for his parents.

" Bye bye ka Mark. Hope we can go out some other time " Kim yelled to him.

"For sure you'll see more often" he smiled.

"so you already like her" his dad said to him.

"maybe a little" mark said while driving.

"Good. That means the wedding will be sooner than expected." his mom said to him

"Wait, when is my wedding?" Mark still didn't want to get married.

"We expected like in 3 weeks"his mom said.

"3 weeks! Are you kidding me?I don't wanna get marry that soon." Mark was angry. How can he be prepared within 3 weeks?

"Why. Because you still want to party? " : fake laugh: "we gave you enough time being wild already". his mom said again. Mark  drove faster and faster. Until ..CARCRASH...

"mom..dad..." 

sarNie Adult
CHAPTER 3 

"Mint, what are you doing?E-bah! Stop ,stop right now. Why are you thinking about him.." Mint said while bumping her head on her front door. "He's not even going to come, why are you waiting for him" She was talking to herself again. 

She stood outside her house sitting on her bench waiting for hours
________________________________________________________________________________________

"I'm sorry but your parents didn't make it kid." the doctor reported.

"Mom..Dad.. "Mark cried, he never saw this coming. "it was all because of me right? I.."he fell to the floor. He cried the whole night.He left to the pub and got drunk."I have no one left".
He got his phone out and unintentionally called Kim. "Kim, please help me, i have no else in my life besides you now." 

"Mark? what happened, why do you seem drunk? Where are you?"

"I'm outside the pub" then he started puking.

"hold on, i'm on my way" 
_______________________________________________________________________________________

Kim found him sleeping on the cement ground in the parking lot.

"Mark?!Are you ok!" Kim ran to him and tried picking him up. 

"Kim,why are you here..? "He was confused because he didn't remember calling her.

"Mark, let me take you to the hospital" she pulled him up.

"No, i'm not going there. "

"where do you want me to take you then?"kim asked

"Just take me to my condo." Mark replied

"uh.. ka, goh dai." She nervously answered back.

"I'ts room 349" Mark told her

"Oh, ka" She was holding Mark so he wouldn't fall. 

They get inside his condo. Kim puts him on the sofa. She got a cold wet cloth and wiped him. After she was done wiping his arms and neck she stood up and was ready to leave. 

Mark held her hand was kind of in his right mind ."Kim, kop jai na. Your such a good person, no wonder my parents wanted you as their daughter -in -law. "he blushed. He stood up and was leaning towards her. He was about to kiss her, but stopped when he thought about Prae, the girl whom he truly fell in love at first sight. So he just hugged kim. "Kop jai na" he smiled when he hugged her.

"It's alright ka. Whenever you need someone, just call me na ka ... we ARE about to get married."she said to him. He didn't say anything. "Well, I'll have to go now, it's so late already"kim said.

Mark didn't want to be inconsiderate so he told kim," you can stay for the night, it's too late to drive" he looked at the clock and it was 2:50 pm.

Kim yawned and decided it'll be alright to stay for the night.

"Prae...chun koh toh na.. but I can't  leave her. (kim)

next morning.Mint fell asleep on the bench. Mark shows up wearing a black suit.
"Prae? Why are you sleeping here..? Were you waiting for me" he was surprised to she her waiting for him. 

"What are you talking about... I,I just fell asleep here, that's all."She said in a bad mood and walking towards her house.

"Your mad at me.." Mark said to her. 

Mint stopped. She looked to the ground. She was angry at him.

Mark laughed. " Chun koh toh , yesterday I had many -"

"-stop, I don't care what happened to you and I'm not angry. Why would I be angry? You mean nothing in my life." then walked inside. 

"I mean nothing to you..?" Mark sadly ask.

" Right. You mean nothing to me. Now you know, don't ever bother me again"  she closed her door and locked it without looking at his face.

Mark walked away from her place and whispered to himself. " I was here to apoligize for not showing up yesterday and to tell you my lost,but you never noticed me in your eyes che mai Prae.." he couldn't cry anymore, his eyes are already swollen enough. Then he yelled to her," If that's want you want Prae. Don't worry , I won't ever step a foot in this place again...goodbye"and walked off.

end of chapter.
*sorry for the late update. I don't know if I'm going to continue this. if i'm not, I'm probably just going to reveal whats goin to happen and the ending.So comment or msg me na ka ! But no matter what, i won't leave u guys wondering for sure  :yes: