I'm Sorry (Fanfic)

cool :)

sarNie Adult
i know its been awhile but i have not abandon this ff, its just that i dont have the time yet and i still need to update the other one. Sorry, ill try updating asap.

sarNie Adult
CHAPTER 4
Mint looked in her pockets ,"No more money? What am I going to do now..I'm starving to death." She was outside a pho place. Her stomach kept growling as she was rubbing it. She was becoming so weak she leaned on the restaurant window and seemed like she was about to faint. She was wobbling and fell backwards. 

Luckily someone caught her. 

"Are you okay nong" 

"I'm, I'm okay ka" Mint replied. Her stomach was rumbling again.

"Your hungry?" the guy looked inside the restaurant and looked back at Mint. " Come" he helped Mint walk inside the restaurant  He took the chair out and help supported Mint to sit down . " a large bowl of pho please."
Mint drank all her water in her cup.

"Sawadee krup, my name is James krup " he said to her as he was pouring more water into her cup. 

"My name is Mint ka" she was barely able to speak.

"Nice to meet you " James said. The waitress came and gave James the noodles. He pushed the bowl towards Mint and told her to eat it. 

"Kop jai na khun."she smiled at him and finished the bowl of noodles in 2 minutes. Afterwards he took her back to her house. 

"Uhm...can i take you somewhere tomorow..?" James asked her
She looked at him and happily agreed. "see you tomorow then ka"

" I don't like watching horror movies though Mark..." Kim said to him

"..but i was anticipating to watch this movie for a while now. But it's ok. Lets just pick another one. " 
Mark and Kim were the only ones watching the movie. They were surprised but they then knew why. The movie was really boring. 

Kim was getting really bored and tired. Her head slowly fell on Mark's shoulder and her eyes began to close. Mark looked at her and just kept starring at her. He smiled and slowly made his head lay on her head for the rest of time remaining.

" The truth is Mint, I adore you ... and so I wanted to take you here. This place has everything :clothes, food, jewelry, purses and basically anything you  mite need. "

"..yeh I've been here many times before, the mall..." 

"oh krup..anyways, i want you to meet my mom tomrow so i took you here to buy a dress or anything you'd want."

"but-"

" I'm willing to Mint, really. " James told her.

"Prae.."   "MINT!"  Mark and Kim said at the same time.

End of chapter.

sarNie Adult
CHAPTER 5 
*starts at the end of chaper 4*

As soon Mint saw Mark and Kim she grabbed James' hand and ran. " James, hurry, we gotta go!"

"What is it Mint?" James was confused but, he ran along with her because when he looked back, he saw a women chasing  them

Kim was running after them, yelling 'Mint' continuously."Kim! Wait up!" Mark said,trying to catch up to her.

"I think we lost them.." said James. He looked at her when she fell to the floor n slept on it and laughed. " Hahaha, you're tired ? What was that all about?"

"James, if i tell you something...you promise not to tell anyone?" she asked him.

"Yeah of course i won't tell anyone. What is it?"

"pinkie promise?" she stuck out her pinkie . 

"Promise" as he bend down and curled up his finger with hers.

"well..i ran away from home. i - i had to.  And that girl you saw.. she was my sister, they're looking for me rite now."

"I understand you now " he gave a her a smile and stood up. "C'mon let's go. You're meeting my mom tomorow ",he gave her his hand.

"Even after you heard my story, you're still ok with me..?"

"Why not? I know you must have had a good reason to."

She looked at him ,surprised at his reaction. "Are you for reals?.. You're...okay with me being someone who ran away from home? Seriously..?"

"owww! Stop it alredy, i can tell you're not a bad person. I trust you Mint." He grabbed both of her hands and pulled her up. "Let's go find you a dress."

"kim does your leg still hurt? Let me see."

"it's okay mark, we're still in the mall. People's starring at us."

"But.." Mark looked at her. "uh okay okay. See you should'nt have ran so fast, you twisted you're ankle."

"But i had to. I shouldve ran faster too." she looked the opposite of mark and teared up.

"Hey Kim are you crying?"

"no..no im not crying" she wiped her face and turned back." See! Hahaha..."she pretended like nothing happened.

Mark tried playing along" Oh krup haha. So, you know Prae too?"

"Prae?? I don't know what you're talking about."

" that-that girl you were running after..."

"that girl?? Her name is Mint ka Mark."

"Really?" he turned around and whispered to himself. "u troublemaker"

"Yeah...she's my younger sister i was telling you about." Kim said to him.

Mark's eyes widen . He was shocked. The two girls he liked were siblings o_O ?

"What dress do you like Mint. Just tell me when you see one." James said to her.

"I dont dare choose ka." she was shy around him.

"But I want you to choose Mint and we will be here all day until you choose one."

"...uh okay okay. Just this one then" she grabbed one she saw in sight. "Okay?"

"Krup poo ying kon chun..(okay my women)" he smiled at her and tried laughing it off becuz it was getting awkward for her.

"Here let me carry it for you"James grabbed it from her before she even got the chance to say anything.

They continued to walk. Then Mint saw Mark and Kim again. She quickly grabbed james' head and went towards him. Their foreheads touching each other, their eyes starring at each other, their mouths almost kissed.

James dropped the bag, he was in shock. 
"uh I'm sorry" he said as he tried bending down to get it. 

"No dont!" Mint still had her two hands on his cheeks. "no , its okay just stay here like this for a sec."

Both of them deeply starred at each other. Mint then turned to a different angle,trying to avoid the awkwardness.

James said to her ," I have a really adorable girlfriend " 

Mint looked back at him, blushed and didnt didnt deny it

End of chapter :)

sarNie Adult
CHAPTER 6

It was the next morning. Someone was banging on her door that it woke her up. 

"Who is it?" Mint asked. She opened the door slowly,she wasn't sure who it was because no one answered. Then she saw that it was Mark. "you.." she said then tried closing the door .

Mark held the door so it wasn't able to close all the way ""Prae!Stop it! I .. I know everything already!"

Mint stop pushing the door and stood there. "what do you want?"

"You saw me with your sister yesterday right? That was your sister right? Kim is your sister right?!"

Mint walked into her house and sat on the floor. "...what..what are you talking about? I don't have a sister... I don't even have a family!"

"STOP talking!! Why were you running away then?" Mark bent down and sat next to her. "Why?"

"I...I didn't even go to the mall. I'm poor as heck, why would i be at the mall??.."

"A guy was with you, and I.. what would you say if i say to stop talking to him. I have fe-"

"YOU CAN'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO! What right do you have to tell me what to d- "

Next thing she knew it, Mark's lips kissed her lips. His hands were pressed on her cheeks .His eyes were close ,making the kiss so affectionate.
"I've fallin for you Prae..since the very first day and-"

Mint avoids eye contact and said "Stop talking . You can go now" She stood up and walked toward the door. 

Mark ran to her and hugged her from the back."No. No i won't go"

<someone knocks on the door> 

:knocks: 

Mark let go of her. He knew what he was doing was an inappropriate image for her. 

Mint fixes her clothes to make sure it wasn't messy then she opened the door.

"Mint, Sawadee Krup" James saluted and laughed.

"James..why are you here?Did you need something?"

"...Uhh..I'm here to pick you up.. to meet my mom remember? Or did you forget?...You forgot didn't you?" his face became sad and he sighed. 

"I'm " Mint paused. 

James saw Mark walking towards them. And then James looked at Mint again. "Oh. You're busy? If you're busy we can go another time, it's alright na krup" he began walking back.

"James, no! I'm not busy. We,we can go,just give me a few minutes na ka" She pulled him back and inside her house. "I'm sorry,this place is pretty small. Just wait for a few minutes,I'll be back" she smiled at him . Then she remembered Mark was still there with them. "You can go home now" she said to him. 

"But." Mark said . He decided not to argue back. "You,don't take her out too late" he looked at James."Well,Ok. Then ..I'll take my leave now. sawadee" Mark left the house. He was angry and depressed but he didn't want Mint to hate him even MORE.

End of chapter . 
*It's a late Update I know!! I'm sorry guys 

sarNie Adult
And Look guys ! I've made an actual banner now -_- It's my fisrt time photoshopping, please forgive me LOL