I'm afraid to leave my house

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
Earlier this morning, my sister who lives in Georgia called me and gave me the worst news. She was involved in a fatal car accident; and fortunately she and her boyfriend lived, however.. the guy riding the motorcycle that hit them wasn't so lucky. My sister said she was parked at a red light, when all of a sudden, there was a loud THUD on her rear. When she turned around to look, there was no car... but then, when she stuck her head out the window, laying right next to her door was a dying man and his bike. His leg was mangled and folded in such a way where it looks like he was a rag doll. And blood was pouring out of his mouth and nose. The poor man then died on the spot, and my sister witnessed the entire moment. The paramedics tried to recestitate him, but the man only ended up with a white sheet over his dead body.

It was weird because, the impact that my sister felt shouldn't be strong enough to kill a person, so the police suspects that the man probably got hit from another car, then he hit into my sister's car, then his bike swirved to the right, where a truck then struck him. My sister is so shaken right now, and after hearing the story, I am also shaken. I'm so afraid to leave my house and get into a car! This hit so close to home; it's like one day you're alive and the next, you're dead. It's a scary place out there... death is everywhere. :(

^^ wha!! must have been a scary experience for your sister!

i got into something like that myself. was in a cast for months! but the best thing is i didn't a feel a thing, when i got hit. then i woke up with all these people around me. i was just going, hm... what happened? :huh:

yes. sometimes the world is scary. staying in one's home will not help either. you can be burglarized, etc.... ever heard of BTK? anyway, why worry now (especially about the unexpected)? waste of time. worry the second something bad happens and not a second before. :lol:

lady0fdarkness

^^ girl, sorry about what happened to you. Yeah you're right.. even in your home you're not safe!! Ahhhh

Don't mind me.. I'm a worry freak, I worry about the stupidest things. Sometimes, I'd be sitting here and start to worry that a Nuclear bomb is going to drop any minute. That's just probably my paranoid mind talking, cause I've hid from bombs and guns before when I was a kid.

^^ in your case, you seem to use your feelings of worry & dread differently. you seem to use/channel that energy to fuel artistic beauty as well.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
What? Now I'm confused is the 7270 a girl or guy or an it? LOL.

Anyways, ladyofdarkness, wow that must've been a really scary sight! I hate seeing people get into car accidents because I have horrible nightmares!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
-.- seeing people in a car accident is as bad as getting into one yourself .. when I was 17 my freshy year of college my friends were being silly and they were driving retarded ... but after awhile they quit and then we let a more responsbile person drive... well the other car was practicing how to drive manual in a open big road! They hit us and then we tried to brake and stop ourselves but we hit right under a highway overpass bridge then another car rammed into us ! so we got hit and tumbled there was 6 of us in the car... only 3 lived.. the driver, myself, and the passengers little sister.. it was scary for the driver because the passenger was just laying on him lifeless -.- ever since then i had a hard time taking that way to school... cause I had crashed on that same spot but instead of under the highway i crashed on the highway! exact same spot cause dallas so dumb they build their highway bridge to connect onto the other highway so confusing and small its hard to get on and in good time .. so i rear ended some car luckily no one was hurt... except my car.. the weird thing was that I hit the car in front of me and that car hit another car and another car hit me but no one got hurt.. my mom always said that it's my passed over friends who helped me out so now I take a whole other highway to school it takes me an extra 20 minutes but it's a way where i dont relieve memories -.-

even through all that i manage to live the house so girl dont let this scare you! just do what i do make my husband drive most of the time unless he at work! :p

lady0fdarkness

^^ I've never been in a car accident before and I hope and pray that I will never see that day. I also hope and pray I never see someone die in front of me like that.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
It was traumatizing for me it took me about 4 months til i could drive again -.0 and now a days i hesitate to get into a car but at the same time i have to live my life

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
oh man. that's crazy! i've been in a car accident before... oh man i seriously was shaken up by it. if i were to witness a death, oh man, i wouldn't be able deal with it. i don't like the sight of blood... scares me.

lady0fdarkness

It was traumatizing for me it took me about 4 months til i could drive again -.0 and now a days i hesitate to get into a car but at the same time i have to live my life
that must have been aweful... at least you got through it .. thank God and Buddha

oh man. that's crazy! i've been in a car accident before... oh man i seriously was shaken up by it. if i were to witness a death, oh man, i wouldn't be able deal with it. i don't like the sight of blood... scares me.
neither do I... Blood is so.... cryptic.

ijohn

sarNie Adult
hmmmmmm... i remember a few years back my sister hit this guy crossing the street in the early morning hours,,,around 0530 in the morning on her way to work... the guy was riding one of them little amigo carts on his way to get a cup of coffee... well he was killed instantly... the weired thing about it was later that morning she found out it was her best friend's dad... she had to go on meds for a while and it took her a few months off from work before she got the nerve up enough to drive again... she was just out of it for a few days... fate is weired like that... life is ending for someone everyday... it just seems so different when your part of it or involved in some fashion with death that will touch us all in time...

i've been in a few accidents myself but seem to always walk away unhurt!!!

i've been touched by death a few times and after a while the experience just harden my heart to the mystery and thought it provokes...

lady0fdarkness

i've been touched by death a few times and after a while the experience just harden my heart to the mystery and thought it provokes...
same here John. Two years ago, I wasn't afraid of it.. and that's because it was just me and myself.. now that I've got a 2 year old daughter, I'm only afraid of it, because I'm afraid to leave her to battle this uncertained world. Sighh

Such is life!! It's like a whirlwind of happiness, sadness, joy, and pain spinning out of control.

genkers

sarNie Juvenile
almost drowning is probably worse thing that happen to me well only thing i can think of at the moment

Kenshin

sarNie Egg
The topic title reminded me of a Spongebob episode where he broke his butt and was afraid to go outside so I thought you broke your butt too. ^_^

But seriously, car crashes, being in them or not, is still freaky. I was in 3 and it ain't fun. Movies and stuff make it seem weak, but when you're right there and you can smell the burning rubber and hear the loud sound of tire squealing, it is unforgettable. Take this for instance. My cousin and I are coming back from his house and we're going past an intersection. This crazy girl decides to run the red light when we're literally in the middle. My cousin does this crazy turn where he circled around her so we got to stare at her face to face. The two cars never touched each other, but we hit the curb pretty bad. Needless to say, we and the other drivers were PISSED. I don't know what happened after that since I only lived a few blocks away and he told me to walk home while he took care of the stuff.

And that's not even the worst thing I've seen. I've seen a semi-truck turn over onto another poor car and smashed it flat. That was ridiculously heartbreaking because the driver apparently never made it out. And there was another were another idiot speeder ran a truck off the road and he flipped over into some guy's yard. I hate speeders.

solin

sarNie Adult
I understand that It was a very scary episode but I think life should be lead without fear like this paralize It because if you are affraid to go outside because of car accidents is stupide because you can also die when you are at home...I have always thing that is It's time for you to go so you can't do anything !

I was involved in car accidents several times but one was very important...5 cars crash into each other. Even if we are safe, the driver from the first car died, my mother almost become paralized and my brother was in coma for 3 days. I am alive because my father catch me if not I pass trought the window.
Once, in Thailand, we had a train accident and two years ago I almost fall from a waterfall on a rainy day !

You see, life is like that but If It's not your time you won't die. So live without fear is the better way !

none3

sarNie Hatchling
An encouragement for everyone: Life is like a flower, it is born, blossoms and it dies. We don't like to talk about death but it is real. I agree with Solin, if it isn't your time to die then don't worry about what's not going happen. Live one day at a time and do your best to think positive in every aspect of you lives. Most importantly, spend time with your love ones because they are the most precious thing in our lives. BE HAPPY!!! :D and smile. You'd be surprise what a smile can do to someone who is going through a tough time.

Our happiness contributes to a long and good life, it is up to you how you want to make it. It's YOU who chooses to be happy and not the situation in life. B)