I'm afraid to leave my house

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
An encouragement for everyone: Life is like a flower, it is born, blossoms and it dies. We don't like to talk about death but it is real. I agree with Solin, if it isn't your time to die then don't worry about what's not going happen. Live one day at a time and do your best to think positive in every aspect of you lives. Most importantly, spend time with your love ones because they are the most precious thing in our lives. BE HAPPY!!! :D and smile. You'd be surprise what a smile can do to someone who is going through a tough time.

Our happiness contributes to a long and good life, it is up to you how you want to make it. It's YOU who chooses to be happy and not the situation in life. B)
Thanks. That is very encouraging... lol..

lol.. little sister? I'm 29 years old... unless you're older than that?
you are 29? NO WAY. i was about to call you, lil' one, too. oh well then. :p

referring back to ms. tina's story on the prior page, this girl i was working with my college freshman year died due to a car accident. she was driving drunk. :huh: we used to work together every morning. it's weird to have someone close to you just pass away like that esp. thinking i'm invisible and all. :huh: