I need your advices because I want to kick my sister-in-law out of the house

mydeepscar

sarNie Egg
well..let me tell you:
1. Your husband or father in law or mother in law should have step up a long time ago (if the family choose to let her behave like that in their house then they deserved whatever she do to them)
2. If your husband really fell the same as you then, you guys would have move out long ago
3. If you guys can't move out because no money then, you will have stay and suffer (maybe this will motivate you to work harder in life to be more independent so you guys can move out)

But the house is mine...lol...We move out of their house two years ago ( yea we want to be independent)...we bought our house last year but when my MIL adn FIL both got lay off, We decided to let them stay with us becuase our young brother-in-law still in school....it's my house I told her a million time that it's time for her to move out...she is older then me..she's 25. She just act like she didn't hear me. My husband and I both told her a million times and she will just tell my MIL and FIL...they all are pissed at me....I was like...wait a minute...this is my house, WHY are they mad at me????!!!! I don't want to kick my parent-in-law, they can live with me as long as they like...but not her..she stole tooooooo many things and messy....but I know what you mean...

PLEASE: Anyone know any single guy who looking for a girl....PLEASE let me know lol...I try to hoook her up ( I know I'm mean) But I can't take it anymore... I think if she is married again...that will be the only way she will be out of the house!

transcend89

sarNie Adult
your situation sucks it's a tough decision girls like that you'll just have to be patient and see what will happen i know that your tired of her and want her out but since your in laws are helping her there's nothing you can do much about that...it's nice to talk about it and let out the anger so that it doesn't drive you crazy...well if you would like my opinion i think you should lock your things, take away the internet and ignore her well maybe that's hard to do but do your best

milacute04

sarNie Egg
girl just kick her out already... it's your house! you shoudn't be afraid of kicking her out... i would just give her a warning and if she don't stop, then i'm just going to call the police to drag her out...

miyu

sarNie Egg
maybe its not so good for you to kick her out of the house. after all its still your husband's sister. let her family do the job. it will be hard for you, but.. as long u know you're doing the right thing, then just keep it up!

best luck with u handing with your sister-in-law!

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
wow, that is so irresponsible of her!
i don't know why anyone would do that.
stupid yet selfish of her!
---
if her husband dont want her anymore, why is she still in the house? it doesn't make any sense!?!!!
everyone should kick her out!
she isn't being responsible!

mydeepscar

sarNie Egg
I feel like I've become someone who is not patience anymore and I hate it. When I came home from a long day at work and school and see that she didn't clean the guest bathroom again and it's smell it's just pissed me off and all I want to do is kick her out. There are times when I think about it, i feel sorry for her but gosh she is sooo lazy and she is way older then me and act like she 12. I am a nyab hmong and my mom always tell me to be the patience one but she has been in the house for ONE YEAR now and nothing change...errrrrr.....anyway, anyone going to the Korean Music festival 2010 in Hollywood this year????

angelxtasy

sarNie Hatchling
you said she is from your husband's side of the family.. then he should step in and set some rules. and if he wont do it.. yea.. your pretty much screwed.
I'm feel sorry for you too but i'm gonna have to agree with this quote too.

xoxcOcOxox

sarNie Hatchling
people like this well never leave, they'll leave but then come back.. i'm annoy of my brother gf who thinks she already own the house we live in.. his name is not even in this house n he is still here, always talkin about leavin after 5 yrs later still here....... n he doesnt do anything for the family, hr only listen to his gf...

mydeepscar

sarNie Egg
WOO WOO she packed her stuff and move in with her new boyfriend! she's gone! the happiest day of my life! lol.....thank you for all of your advices! case CLOSED!!! ehehehhe

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
Im ok with my sis-n-laws :D
Have respect and talk nicely with them even though they are hurting you.

But I dont have respect when my sisters/brothers are yelling at me haha

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
Well, hopefully she doesn't move back in and cause more problems...
aren't you afraid if she brings home a baby next year?
You guys should really work out a plan so that maybe she doesn't just live with this boyfriend but makes him her husband, then she will have to mature up.

mydeepscar

sarNie Egg
Well, hopefully she doesn't move back in and cause more problems...
aren't you afraid if she brings home a baby next year?
You guys should really work out a plan so that maybe she doesn't just live with this boyfriend but makes him her husband, then she will have to mature up.

OMG, I'm too happy and I forgot about that! Thank you for the head up…I told my in-laws that they need to do something so my FIL call my SIL boyfriend's father and I think a little wedding will happen soon!! Once again thanks!

sylliye

sarNie Egg
wow...your life needs to be turned into a movie.. ehhehe I enjoyed this thread. It has a happy ending... well for now it does. I'm glad ur SIL moved out.

I'm a nyab myself and even though my situation wasn't as harsh as yours, I can relate.

kvang

sarNie Egg
My sister-in-law is almost 25 years old this December and she is the oldest child in my husband family. Her husband sends her back to us in March because he does not want her anymore ( I don't know why at first but then I learn why...read on to find out why). Anyway, She stole my make-up, start to dress like me (buy the same clothes and shoes I buy...so I return them..I don't take her shopping anymore) and always tell me that I'm fat ( I gain a little weight after I give birth and I know that I'm fat but I still wear size 1 and 3) and I am feeling bad about my body already and I don't need her to keep remind me all the time. She is lazy, can't cook or clean, on the phone 24/7, love to stole other people stuff, can't drive, has her permit but almost expire ( I know I'm mean by taking about her but i just got to do it to make me feel a little better or else I'm going crazy)

Anyway, she always fight with my mother-in-law 24/7...I need some peace in the house after a long day of work and school but I don't have that peace anymore. Her son will always cry because he always wants to eat candy or drink soda so she beat him up every 10 to 20 minutes. Everyone in the family hate her and I always keep my mouth shut because I don't want to be a bad nyab but now I can't take it anymore...I can't sleep at night because she talks soo LOUD in the bathroom with her ONLINE boyfriend who she never met before....my husband and her always fight because he can't sleep at night but she will take even lounder....errrrr

Last week, Someone stole my mother-in-law $800.00 and I knew it's her because I heard her telling her boyfriend she will lend him $800.00....She doesn't work and her child support money is only $500.00 a month....ok...I can go on and on about her....but I got to go to class...I will add more later.....BUT Can someone take her away?????

kvang

sarNie Egg
Girl, you know what happen to me???? my older sister in law and her family came to live with my family out of nowhere when they lived only two streets away. She made my life hell okay. I helped her took care of my mother in law while she got paid and etc. Me and my husband bought food for two family and etc and in the end, I end up being the bad one. I was prego at that time too. When I was tired, I took my nap and my first son was less then a year old and she went around talking about me telling people and relative that I was lazy, hate my husband's whole family, don't cook, and don't help take care of my mother in law. Even though I was almost due, I freaken had to wipe pee and poo. She made my life hell because everyone that was on her side hate me and would always look at me like I am such a horrible person. I wanted to kick her out so bad but at the end, she kicked me out.

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
Wow; I heard a story similar to that. You should have a family meeting and confront her altogether. It looks more mature that way than to just do something to irritate her and spark more flame. But look on the bright side, she can't die in your house if you guys are still in the Shamanism religion. That don't mean kill her though. =)