I Love sarNworld v.Plus +

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
well as I browsed other forums and looked through them I notice its such a huge difference from what we have here... special shout out to all the admins and mods who makes sworld awesome!!! you guys rock!!! and of course the members rocks also... i admit i have 2 other forums i go on which is Memory Box now and then and Spicy, but sworld will always be my home!!! LOL and i LOvers my guys and my gals from flashchat!! they rock!!!
and special shout outs to the uploaders of course without you guys the buddie media section would be so lonely!!!! and also i wouldnt have some cool albums and etc..!!!

special shout outs to my Dj's you guys rock!!! and I love listening to each and everyone of you :p You guys make my job easier hahah llol means i can bum on dj-in

I know this thread was made somewhere before to lazy to look lol so made a plus version woOt!!

OHHHHHHHHHHHH but special shout outs to my khoon tah tee nah ruk for putting up with my bugging him and stupid questions lol and for making sworld what it is woOt lol all the time he spends putting the new things and editing mods which aren't easy things to do for moderate comp literate people lol and very time consuming and boring!! lol soo BIg Props to My granndpa Darvil LOL woOt we love u grandpy :p

and sarN for ... being in cambodia she doesn't get a shout out boO her lol hahha kidding for being an awesome admin and shes so cute to Hehehehe lol =x she makes me smile everytime i talk to her lol shes jus awesome

All in all I LOVE SarNWorld!!! We Rock!!!!! LOL

darvil

sarNie Adult
Yea I love sarnworld and I also love myself too.. wee

Oh yea .. I hope this post gives me 50 eggs.

thaifan

sarNie Egg
:wub: I totally agree with KhoOnxNouxWanxJai. Really love this forum and a big thanks for Sarn, Darvil and all the members of these forum for making it possilbe to such a wonderful place to have fun.

natty

Chubs
hahaha phew.. that's because of i dont want to deal with miss tamegot.. boooo :arrg:

so i'll avoid her and all dealing with her until she stop wanting to make news with him..

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
hahaha phew.. that's because of i dont want to deal with miss tamegot.. boooo :arrg:

so i'll avoid her and all dealing with her until she stop wanting to make news with him..
:rolleyes: she better not be there at his bday party, wonder if he even have one :blink: :arrg:

sabrinajenn

sarNie Juvenile
Love sarnworld and the flashchat! Only forum which I go to that has a good running chat along w/ the forum.

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
love sw=] best forum there is..lots of sweet people that i've met on here..not to mention..awesome admin=]

noungning

Heartless
lol good thread i must admit muahahahahah

i hope i get 10 eggs from this post too, plz oh plz hahahahha

but yes SW has become another AOL for me, i must come on everyday to check on stuff.

noungning

Heartless
omg because! i like aol back in the days for free music and stuff, but sw is just for free psychology from u durrr!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
lmfao aol omg LOL *rolls on the floor laughing* sorry

ok straight face.. theres forums on aol?

noungning

Heartless
omg nooo but i'm comparing!! like ok i was addicted to aol chat and stuff, now i'm addicted to chating on sw and stuff gosh ppl