Huajai 2 Park (Act Art)

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I really wanna see what's gonna happen next week. I'm glad she finally realized chuck's a good man. Yay! I get to see her slap don next week too. That would be awesome!

chouakim

TTFC♥
Finally caught up! yay!
I'm glad that it's getting goood!
Don is such a jerk but he'll realize soon. & I can't wait for his confrontation with Da again. >_<
The preview for next week looks really good.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Finally got caught up. I am seriously hooked on this lakorn which I didn't expect much from. It may be slow but I think it has finally picked up. I am really impressed by Taew and I really really really like her now. I think I will consider myself a very big fan lol

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
guess not.. fore reals this is the only lakonr i really wait to see the next epi.. i'm sure theres alot more lakrons i should be watching now but as of now it's this thai lakorn and korean dramas that r airing hahaa. to be specific its

Hua jai song pak
a million stars falling from the sky

haha these r the two series that r very anticipating! i can't wait till the air time every week lol.. :rolleyes:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
guess not.. fore reals this is the only lakonr i really wait to see the next epi.. i'm sure theres alot more lakrons i should be watching now but as of now it's this thai lakorn and korean dramas that r airing hahaa. to be specific its

Hua jai song pak

haha these r the two series that r very anticipating! i can't wait till the air time every week lol.. :rolleyes:
Is that Korean drama any good? Maybe I'll go back to k dramas. Haven't watch one in a long time.

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
Is that Korean drama any good? Maybe I'll go back to k dramas. Haven't watch one in a long time.
yeah its a darn good one lol after 'YOUR BEAUITFUL" I COULDNT watch anything else but "stars falling from the sky" it has a couple of different titlesis pretty darn good hehehe. you can watch it on viikii.net

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
omg i watched episode 10~~~ it was so good!!! this epi picked up!!! ahhh i can't wait for tomorrows episode!!! omg. Alot happend in episode 10 hehee i balled my eyes out!! but gosh i can't believe this lakonr has low ratings!! it's a good series but ch.7 lakorns r dominating this lakorn as well as other ones and personally i don't even think ch7 r really as enjoyable then ch3 lakorns. I mean theres some good lakorns but as of now not for me.... i think kalerb nuer mek? starring aum/noon/stephan? its ratings r better then HJSP if im not mistaken but idk i think this series is a good one. :rolleyes:

oh and spoilers for episode 11

i think da tells tawan chai that she's pregnant-so sad she was crying tooo from the looks of the preview.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
so sad when Tawanchai and Thum was hugging&crying T_T the lil. boy so cute. i like the dialogue Da said to Dont, was so cold. the way she said it,her face expression,she didn't yell & curse at him unlike other lakorns which the girl would. but instead she speak proper to him but still mad but not rude. because she see him like her older bro. and was disappointed and hurt by his action from the bro she trusted. that's so hurtful. forgive because don't want to hold a grudge but don't want to know or see him anymore. so cold... Gale is cute she should get to play as the main nang'ek. with Boy again would be good. there is not much scenes of them. which is sad. i actually like Boy and Gale couple more and they look cutier together and play their characters well and match the role they got too. the bad thing about Taew is her voice. so squeaky kidish weak. which make her acting doesn't have enough power especially when she has to yell in the scenes. Gale has nice tone to her voice. nice body, she has a woman's body. it's sad that she wasn't given a chance to play as the main nang'ek role for once. but Taew is so small, skinny like a lil girl body. she match to play teenagers role more. but she's still cute though. don't get me wrong. but this role doesn't fit her. she fit the role more in the lakorn with alex and smart. i think voice and face expression especially the eyes is the important thing in making the actors/actress become great in acting.

Areeya

sarNie Adult
I also cnt wait to see the next epi...This lakorn finally get to da point...I been waiting for sooooo long..

shengvg

sarNie Hatchling
so sad when Tawanchai and Thum was hugging&crying T_T the lil. boy so cute. i like the dialogue Da said to Dont, was so cold. the way she said it,her face expression,she didn't yell & curse at him unlike other lakorns which the girl would. but instead she speak proper to him but still mad but not rude. because she see him like her older bro. and was disappointed and hurt by his action from the bro she trusted. that's so hurtful. forgive because don't want to hold a grudge but don't want to know or see him anymore. so cold... Gale is cute she should get to play as the main nang'ek. with Boy again would be good. there is not much scenes of them. which is sad. i actually like Boy and Gale couple more and they look cutier together and play their characters well and match the role they got too. the bad thing about Taew is her voice. so squeaky kidish weak. which make her acting doesn't have enough power especially when she has to yell in the scenes. Gale has nice tone to her voice. nice body, she has a woman's body. it's sad that she wasn't given a chance to play as the main nang'ek role for once. but Taew is so small, skinny like a lil girl body. she match to play teenagers role more. but she's still cute though. don't get me wrong. but this role doesn't fit her. she fit the role more in the lakorn with alex and smart. i think voice and face expression especially the eyes is the important thing in making the actors/actress become great in acting.
I'm with you, they should give Gale na'ek role and it be better if they pair Gale with Boy. I love this couple in here although their parts together is just too little but somehow its better than nothing. I like this girl, she's cute and also pretty at the same time! I'm fallen for Boy in here, he's so hot!

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
foreals.. i would love to see gale in as a n'ek she cute and she's got the potential and same goes for boy! IF THEY WERE TO PAIR UP TOGETHER AGAIN AS MAIN LEAD TAT BE AWESOME! maybe we should request hehee but to be honest i'm really loving don&da as a couple more than tawan&chuck hehee idk don and da r just really compatible.

fun

Expired Sarnie

Hua jai song pak
For lakorns, I am on hold for some of the lakorn, not really but I am just waiting on subs. I am only watch sub lakorn nowadays. I stick to sub unlike before, I watch lakorns without subtitle in the past. I guess I am just not in the mood. HUa Jai Song Pak, I am actually enjoying it despite it was really slow in the beginning. Anyways I just got done with episode 10 and what Tawan said to Chuck was the best line I like so far in the lakorn lol just because it is so darn true. "...you made me misunderstand..." lol that phrase got me rolling on the floor, I know it's not funny at all but geez was I jumping for joy and laughing... I know I kind of had a weird day today lmao...

I just got started on A Million Stars Falling From the Sky, I was supposedly watch it earlier but I had to catch up with Loving You 1000 Times (the suspense is killing me). I really like Chuno (Slave Hunter) compare to Queen Seon Duk (it's not bad either just long) by the way I need to finish that drama. Smile, You is also a good one. I stopped watching Will It Snow For Christmas, they should just end that horrible drama. Oh also I love Creating Destiny. Why are Korean drama getting longer and longer. Most of their drama usually end at 16. Now most of them are climbing to the 50s. As for Tawainese I am just watching Autumn Concerto and Hi My Sweetheart (well waiting to be exact since they only air 1 episode per week erg!) Thinking about it, I don't know how I fit all that into my schedule- weird.

cecilia

Staff member
i'm not liking it at all .. tawanchai's marrying don's father b/c she wants to provoke chuck .. what the h#ll!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I am obsessed with the opening song especially the part that goes "chun koey bauk gup tur reu yuen." Who sang this song? I freaking love his voice!

cynthia_ngoc

sarNie Egg
wait...so tawanchai is going to marry Araya even though she knows he's a bad person?!? does that make sense to anyone? Ugh...I put up w/ her when she was stupid & ignorant but not when she knowingly does something w/ full intent. does anyone know how many episodes until the end b/c I just might wait to the end to see. I don't think I can stomach her stupidity anymore if she does go ahead w/ the retarded wedding.