Huajai 2 Park (Act Art)

shengvg

sarNie Hatchling
all the words that Don said to Tawan or Da is so sad... he don't want his own kid to be like him! Da was so nice to accepted Don even though she doesnt love him and so with Don!

Love Boy/Gale!!!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Can't wait to watch epi 13. Too bad I'm currently at training so I'll have to wait later tonight to watch it. I'm officially a Don/Da fan!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Can't wait to watch epi 13. Too bad I'm currently at training so I'll have to wait later tonight to watch it. I'm officially a Don/Da fan!

fun

Expired Sarnie
Me frustrated at Chuck and Tawan’s scenes. I really don’t like it when pra’nangs test each other feelings by marrying someone else, I guess I have seen too many drama that takes that turn. Not that I do not like the lakorn, I am just emphasizing my annoyance. Me very frustrated lol. Don and Da’s scenes were touching. It made me cry. He resembles Kawee in away- neglected by parental love. Ah. Sigh.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart

decoy

sarNie Hatchling
hey ya, whats replacing this.......timeslot.....???

cecilia

Staff member
^Maybe TADAO BUSAYA -- the teaser is out and it around the same time ..
kindda make me wonder when will Roong Rao air too (i'm not complaining, i'm looking forward to these two either way)

cecilia

Staff member
^it's b/c of Chuck's character .. kidding, he looks so sad and stress in there .. i can't remember how many time i see him smile, probably 1-5 times out of the whole 13 episode lakorn LOL

or could be that he's out in the sun for far too long again since POOYAI LEE GUB NANG MA that his skin tone has not change yet. LOl ..

chouakim

TTFC♥
Finally caught up and finished. xD
Extremely thrilled that everyone ended up happy--even Araya! Though this lakorn was very mellow and at times boring, I'm sad that there'll be no more. :lol: I shouldn't have watched the behind the scenes of the last episode a few days before, I think we all saw exactly what was going to happen. I really did love the night of Chuck's confession though, for some reason it was really good, lol. I realized that this whole script is just really serious. The only light characters were Don--before he became responsible and Da--before the whole Don thing happened. But I guess that's how the story goes. =) Good ending with everyone learning to accept. :)
Ohh, been meaning to ask, what other lakorns have Gale(Dalad) done? I think she's extremely cute.

Can't wait for Por's new lakorn with Punch, it's coming up so soon already.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I am disappointed in the lakorn but at the same time it was enjoyable at the least.

chenling

sarNie Adult
I really enjoyed this lakorn,it was kinda low key in some ways, you had more moments where the characters were lost in their thoughts. I guess I thought there would be a good amount of slap/kiss. Por and Taew I really enjoyed their performances, Taew was lovely and I was happy to see a little more of Por, you really began to see the character.

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
I agree with chenling! i can't believe i missed this lakorn! My sister told me a bit and i was getting tired of all the other lakorns so I downloaded ep. 1-13 and I totally finished it in ONE day!!!! i fell in love with por & taew
def. tear jerker at the end.. especially wen they finally told each other they "LOVE" eachother .. on the phone.. then at the door step. O M G !!! ahhh!! okay. lol p'aof pongpat did an awesome job in this romantic drama! =D im impressed with taew's performance in here.. better than 'dong poo dee' =] <333 and i love Por's character in here! suited him very well! =) such a gentlemen and a GREATT GREAT person/ friend =] im glad everyone turned out 'good' at the end instead of them dying or something. ahahaha great family love lakorn! =] glad i got to watch it! woo! so.. i'll rate this.. by far the best lakorn of 2010.. like i said, SO FAR =]

Rasa

sarNie Hatchling
I realized that this whole script is just really serious. The only light characters were Don--before he became responsible and Da--before the whole Don thing happened. But I guess that's how the story goes. =) Good ending with everyone learning to accept. :)
Ohh, been meaning to ask, what other lakorns have Gale(Dalad) done? I think she's extremely cute.
sorry for cutting your post. I like Boy & Gale in Huajai songpark too so I search about their other works and found quite some.

Gale first appears in 'Narak' led by Taew & Man Garin. She's a supporting actress and end up with Boy (not Boy Pakorn)
I've got the link of the lakorn in yt but its dubbed in kmere here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cm3QcrKAmig

She appears again with Taew in Sood Tae Jai Ja Kwai Kwa. She's a n'rai in here and did a very great job.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVCjQ21_dGE&feature=related

appeare since 3.19

She's in Sood tae fah kamnod too in here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hThIJDz9mm4&feature=related

In Roong Rao, from 2.18

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-iVo638p1g

MV of Bangkaew

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AcBvb-ureNg

At the moment she's doing in a lakorn Kularb Rai Klai Rak led by Great Warintorn & Matt Piranee.
She plays as Matt's friend and Matt's father will fall for her. So she will end up with Au Thanakorn (Don's dad in Huajai Song Park)

I do like this girl. She's a hard working actress and not picky. I hope she can get her name up there soon.

chouakim

TTFC♥
^ Thank you for your research! <3
She's so cute. I hope she'll rise up soon too. Taew and Gale must know each other well then, they're in quite a few lakorns together already. :lol:
Will look forward to her upcoming work. XD

Yess, believe it or not but I too, miss this lakorn. :blink:

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
omygosh totally a Don/Da fan! <3
I really wanted them to get together at the beginning but i was SOOOO not expecting that
r scene!
when Da reach out and let Don hold her hand that was so sweet and touching that they both let each other help one another! Don gets to show that he really is a good person, i love what he said. They are very cute together.
Gale is very cute! ^^
and i know that their issue was serious with her getting pregnant but i'm glad they didn't draw it out for forever - she wasn't forever stubborn and her dad understood that they are trying to be responsible for themselves so he didn't give them a terribly hard time. truthfully, i was really worried about what Chuck would do and how he'd react to the news! >.< he's done so much to help Don, but when it comes to hurting his sister...
imagine that - he already knew everything! 0.o
never underestimate Sia Chuck. I love that he trust and undersands Don, and he gives him the chance to take care of Da, as the person who he knows best.

If Chuck was a real person, dude, i'd totally be like Khun Sri and snatch him lol. Except it would be because he's such a fricken GOOD person, so self-sacrificing, generous, a great friend and all, i don't know if he can exist. T-T
I loved Por, he did fantastic.
it was funny how after he gave Tawan her house back, he came and visited and was nervous about seeing her because he didn't have a reason to see her.. haha.
i didn't like how he proposed to Lin-Jong. why'd he have to put more obstacles in the way? but i guess this is drama...but everyting woulda been simple if he just, you know, was honest about his feelings!
At first i didn't like Tawanchay (the character) but Taew did a great job, she's grown on me. Taew and Por make a nice couple too.
it's funny seeing Lin-Jong as such a gentle lady in here but such a b!tchy n'rai in TB!