Hua Jai Sila

luvtik

sarNie Juvenile
gosh I can't believe Fang slept with Bie. That's really disgusting it's like you're sharing the same guy with your sister. eewwwwww.

Keomany

Music.heal.All
i didnt know fang and oil dated..interesting

WHAT FANG SLEPT WITH BIE AFTER HER SISTER..NASTY..THIS WORLD IS GETTING UGLY!

sarN

sarNie Granny
lolz. Bie score twice in dis lakorn . eps 24 will be on MONDAY . It only play 4 day a week

max

sarNie Elites
Bie and Fang slept together! Weird! Thanks for the update, lol.

ookii

sarNie Hatchling
eewwwwwww....Bie and Fang slept together...he already slept with Kwan....nasty...hitting on both sisters
man this lakorn have everything....

maijune

SarNie Adult
i can't wait for epi 24...now i see why this lakorn is call hua jai sila...because minta is sila's heart...the title is match the storyline of this lakorn...i had seen other lakorn and the title doesn't even go with the story of the lakorn...

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
some caps frum episode 17 and i will be postin more later :)

ughh i hate A's mom she is such a B***H :arrg:

look wuh her and her friend did to Bie's auntie :(

i hated dat part buh i really love dis part :lol:
Rasamee is mah favorite actress in here she is cute, pretty, and funny :wub:

none3

sarNie Hatchling
gosh I can't believe Fang slept with Bie. That's really disgusting it's like you're sharing the same guy with your sister. eewwwwww.

A good analgoy:
would you have sex with a guy who's had multiple partners? It's like using someone else's toothbrush. DISGUSTING!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Is not like he was gonna let her go anyway! It's not her fault!

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
I know....ahha...she wouldn't have gotten away...cause Bie was really aggressive...=]...I like that...LOL....it's like...I'm happy it happened...and I'm kinda sad it did too..for Fang's sake....=[

sarN

sarNie Granny
Is not like he was gonna let her go anyway! It's not her fault!
:loool: i know dat right . She wasn't expecting it to happen plus she was fighting him ..slapping him for kissing her :slapandkissse3: ya see on the third kiss she got piss off and start to slapping him back to back as if she was saying take dat and dat LOL i have to admit i was like "go girl !". It Bie fault for throwing her on the bed and his intention was obvious devlious and im pretty sure he wasn't goin let her go even she put up a fight so might as well give in and save the strength :lol: but den again she did have feeling for him and plus he is telling her he love her over and over for us girls hearing dat from the guy we love it .. melting . I guess he seduce her in a way :wub: so it can be consider "R" scene ?

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
thanks mai92 it's jus some sc frum the episodes :lol:

sc frum episode 18
dis episode is where Bie slept with Fang's sister, Kwan...
ehhh :(

sc frum episode 19
when A's mom started arguin n slappin Rasamee at her werk.

episode 19 sc of A

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
i can't wait to watch episode 24!! Fang be pushing Bie so hard!! it's kind of funny!! wah!! can't believe he slept with the both of them!!

lisa05

sarNie Egg
This lakorn is getting weird. i cant believed fang slept with bie. now she and her sister got the same husband.