Hua Jai Sila

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
dang......... you guys are so ahead i'm only at 21 maybe i might get started on the rest today.....
interesting what you guys said happened on ep.23 interesting... interesting.......... B)

sentoski

sarNie Egg
i guess i be tuning into this lakorn now since it up the exciting part :w-scene-pop-corn: . I'll catch the aftermath on MOnday for sure LOL. Ok, here the complete today episode . It only take 6 slap , 3 force kiss , 4 pushes and 5 " i love you " and a slow song :loool: :w-scene-pop-corn:
Download Today Episode
U R So funny..... :loool: ....how many time did U watch it to keep count of how many slap, kiss, push and I love U???????? Please be truthful.

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
With Fang, she like to kiss some of of her co-stars. I think every actresses should do like her....a kiss is a kiss. Anyways, that's just my opinion.

haha yepp Min and Sila can't keep their lips off each other hahha actually Bie can't keep HIS lips off of Fang lol are they both single in real life? they do make a good :kiss: couple tho lol

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
sorrie, Fang's with Oil !!! lol...so she's not available to Bie...but how I wish she was single and then there can be a chance of Fang and Bie!!!1

fns

sarNie Hatchling
sorrie, Fang's with Oil !!! lol...so she's not available to Bie...but how I wish she was single and then there can be a chance of Fang and Bie!!!1

Is Fang really dating Oil Thana Suttikamol......if that is true i m soooo happy for them

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
Yeah, they're together from what I've heard...and I'm happy for them too...I just hope they're still together right this minute.....cause there has been rumors so yeah...I also heard that Oil came to see her on the set of Saeng Soon...yup...ahaha...soo cute...=]

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
wait so bie and fang?....wut happened?......you guys better tell me everything....every detail what happened between the two....sc's would be cool

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
omg!!!!!!!!!!!!i am so definetly gonna buy this lakorn when it comes out...never mind...i'd seen the sc's and read the spoilers but did theyr eally sleep with eachother.......AHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
Yes, from what I heard the two really did slept together! Isn't that what everyone is expecting? LOL... :loool:

babygirl

sarNie Hatchling
YES we all wanted that >.< lol. I only saw a small clip of it, now we gotta wait for the aftermath, oOOOo! Wonder whats going to happen if the sister finds out

moilee

sarNie Adult
With Oil and Fang, the last time I heard, they didn't admit that they date each other but said they're good friends. Just like Kob&Brooke's in the beginning.....so, I guess all the star couples who claimed that they're friends....they're couples alright. I haven't heard anything about breaking up or no longer friends from either sides. So, to me, they're still on. Oil&Fang's another star couples for now.

sarN

sarNie Granny
o yeah , i remember reading something about them . I know dat Oil (1976) is 12 year older den Fang (1988) LOL but it all cool age is just a number.