Hua Jai Sila

sarN

sarNie Granny
i guess i be tuning into this lakorn now since it up the exciting part :w-scene-pop-corn: . I'll catch the aftermath on MOnday for sure LOL. Ok, here the complete today episode . It only take 6 slap , 3 force kiss , 4 pushes and 5 " i love you " and a slow song :loool: :w-scene-pop-corn:

Download Today Episode

narmfon

sarNie Hatchling
i just got done watching the aaawww scene! I wish i was fang right now! just to have him say i love u! i love you!he is so hot!!!! I can take him anytime J/K

Damb he's hot

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
eek! ya'll are ahead in the episodes!! i'm just to the part where Bie let Wuan [the slave] wear the necklace and show off to Pa Sida hahah she looked like she was goin to have a heart attack or she saw someone die!!!! hahha that was hilarious and Bie's over here goin THATS RITE hahhah but yea neways i'm sorta confused Rasamee is she Bie's girlfriend? cuz A found the lil journal in her drawer and it had a pix of her and Sila and said you you you on it like they were boyfriend/girlfriend or sumthin i knew that Mee liked Sila cuz in the begginging she was ALL OVER THAT BOY hahhah but he seems to like her only as a sister/close friend but idk so yea neways have to wait til sunday nite to watch the eps. where A uses the popo to put Mee in jail for cheating him or wut ever and Mam's business closes down b/c of those two bitches but this is getting interesting can't wait =]

neena

sarNie Adult
i'm also on eppy 23...whoa!!! intense!!! fang and bie are so good looking together!! and they really kissed...bie's so aggressive...and fang's just so mean...he was getting slap like crazy!!! for a minute there i felt sorry for the man. but he won her over...in a bad way. -_- can't wait for the next episode...i have a feeling its almost over...the dad's crackin' in on sila's real identity.

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
HOW I WISH HE WOULD'VE KISSED HER AGAIN WHEN SHE WAS WILLING!!!! ^_^ "AWWWW"...HOW CUTE...THEY REALLY KISSED LIKE 3 TIMES!!!

itS aNn

sarNie Juvenile
My lame attempt, contains major spoiler.. Ep.23

"A" and Fang engaged. Bie was determined not to loose Fang in any circumstances so he met up with A and his mom. Bie did not want Fang to marry A so he was willing to give anything to A and his mom. Bie gave back the company to them and in return he would have Fang. A tricks Fang and brings her to a house that he says was his aunt's and they were going to give out wedding invitations. A tells fang to wait for him and he goes up stairs to meet up with Bie and Bie gave him the papers, A left Fang because now she "belongs" to Bie. Fang was tired of waiting so she went upstairs to look for A, through the windows she saw A left and wen she turned around she saw Bie. They had there arguement, she pushes him and tries to run away, they get to the outside and Fang trips, Bie brings her into the room and she doesnt wake up till night falls. She wakes up and sees Bie, he wouldnt let her leave and then kiss,I love, I hate you, But I love you, Kiss kiss slap slap slap, willing..

Real kiss scene!! Yay!! more thai lakorn have to be like this haha i was so hooked on, such a sweet scene, I cant wait for episode 24 woohoo!!!!!!!!

sarN

sarNie Granny
call me a pervert i have to watch dat scene again lol . ... ya' think he kiss her for reall ? it look real prolly cuz he go at it pretty fast dat 3 x haha and we can hear the smack. :slapandkissse3:

moilee

sarNie Adult
With Fang, she like to kiss some of of her co-stars. I think every actresses should do like her....a kiss is a kiss. Anyways, that's just my opinion.

sarN

sarNie Granny
not only the kiss sound real the slap look reall too LOL. Fang is very violence toward Bie all thur the lakorn she slap him prolly 20x and pushes him off prolly hundred x LOL . i alway hear new about N"k getting all bruise up and stuff in their lakorn i wonder if Bie get bruise up ? Since he so small and stuff haha .

edit pic from eps 23

mmemories

sarNie Hatchling
oh man..what about Kwan now??
sleeping with someone for revenge is kinda lame especially when you love their sister
even though kwan and Minta are half sisters its still wrong and gross..
at least thats my opinion
hopefully there will be a twist

chi chi

sarNie Juvenile
finally something exciting!! Now what eppy is this? It is gross to know that he is sleeping with both sister's !!!

duongchai

sarNie Hatchling
I like this episode alot, but what tick me off is that A and his mom, when will they get hurt and a big lesson that they will never forget the rest of their life!

sarN

sarNie Granny
"i hate u "
"i love u"
'i hate u"
"but i love u"

once they on the bed the song came on JOPE :rolleyes: