Hua Jai Sila

.clash

sarNie Egg
I love this drama!!!! Bie is like a player in this one cause he get all the girls lol!!! Is this drama a hit in Thailand like Roy ardeed hang ruk?

Keomany

Music.heal.All
aww is that the scene to come for this movie? bie is soo cute! didnt think he was till i saw him in the movie!

sarN

sarNie Granny
so i decided to check today eps out .... :p

he still haven't it in him . from the first Min to the second Min :lol:

sweetieNu

sarNie Adult
thanx 4 the pix hehehe can't wait for the this...bie is cute in hea...lol

Nueng

sarNie Juvenile

Nong Keo! ( this is P'Nueng) aha.... the guy A I forgot his nickname but he's in the sitcom Bang Rak Soi 9 as Big and he's always one of the host for 5Live if I'm not mistaken?? Anyone can confirm or disconfirm! hehe =)

vina_lek

are they all at the beach? :wub: Huajai Sila is probably going to be the last thai lakorn I'm going to watch in a while. Oh sadness, haha. Good to go out w/ a slap/kiss lakorn. :lol:

maijune

SarNie Adult
havn't watch any of this week episodes...so the beach scenes of bie and fang is already on one of this week episodes or it's toward/at the end of the lakorn...i saw the pix above so i'm just curious...i really want to see this beach scenes of bie and fang....

vina_lek

havn't watch any of this week episodes...so the beach scenes of bie and fang is already on one of this week episodes or it's toward/at the end of the lakorn...i saw the pix above so i'm just curious...i really want to see this beach scenes of bie and fang....
I think they'll be at the beach in ep. 14. I watched ep. 13 last night and no beach yet. :blush:

mmemories

sarNie Hatchling
very good drama so far
but Bie really needs to work out he can barely carry Minta in episole 14..
i also hope it doesnt end like Ley Pumeres either..
anyhow cant wait till the ending! :D