Hua Jai Sila

Keomany

Music.heal.All
:lol: what you are on 14 already? omg this lakorn is getting soo good! man when the girl and A was under the bed i wish i was the girl..hes soo hot he make my heart skip a beat lol...but i dont know pra-ak and nang-ak is getting really annoying but im waiting for the big kiss scene even if its fake...~

Ashi

sarNie Hatchling
i wonder why he hug quan after he save min hmmmm? maybe he is like sorry i dont love u never did never will........

itS aNn

sarNie Juvenile
omg so goodd haha saw ep. 13 and loving it.. especially the preview HAR HAR bie is so making me mad man.. i hate kwan, she is so ewhh omg.. i wana see ep 14!!

babygirl

sarNie Hatchling
i know... its getting so good, i should just wait till it ends then watch it all at once, but i cant help myself, a very addictive lakorn.

And may i add that beach scene where bie says something to her and kisses her on the forehead, that was just so >.< cute.

vina_lek

I won't be watching the beach scene until tonight. :blush:

Yeah. I also wanted to wait until it ends and watch it all in one go, but I got hooked after the first few eps. :rolleyes:

babygirl

sarNie Hatchling
he ask her if she would still love p'tor if it was him, and she goes that she has never forgotten him, then he goes 'then i will be p'tor for you' and boom the music hits and he kisses her on the forehead, it was so damn cute.

p.s excuse my spelling (p'tor)... im not good at spelling those kind of names lol

neena

sarNie Adult
hahaha...coming out of the shell...i have been watching this lakorn too and i am starting to like it...a lot!! i haven't seen a good lakorn in years so i'm very happy to have found this one. i was watching it on youtube then i finally rented it. i am kinda obsessed about bie he looks so much better in this one then in his first one. i also think fang and him have great chemistry onscreen. i can't wait for the upcoming episodes...i'm stopped at 12. :yahoo: its too exciting!!

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Damn the beach scene was totally intense. I catched it before I went to work and my heart was pounding, pounding, pounding lollll. The sister is a real bitch though man seriously. I loved the look on Bie's face though when he saw the blood and thought that he lost Fang for a moment. Ahhhhhhhhh so efffiiinnnnnngggg good.

Keomany

Music.heal.All
i couldnt disagree you guys..my heart was racing at the beach scene..bie is soo fang is soo..omg they are beautiful together..and i love when the music hit the right moment! but as much as i love the movie..the A guys is sooo hott ...even tho he is bad! does anyone happen to have is picture lol? i love this movie!

saobomp

sarNie Adult
i see real mouth to mouth at the beach??? awesome hehe...

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
anyone mind giving me the two GORGEOUS songs!!! please tell me where i can get it...OR just please upload it for me!!! thank u!! I LOVE IT!!!

sarN

sarNie Granny
whao , i check out eps 14 it was dramtic . Bie is whoa. He small but he got it goin on haha. Also, the fighting scene between dat girl and dat sevant girl is tooooooooooooooooo funnnnnnnnnnnniieeee . The best N'rai fighting scene i ever saw !

ookii

sarNie Hatchling
Bie is such a W**** in epi.14.........but very cute.
I wonder what's gonna happen next...

vina_lek

The Kwan girl is clueless about Bie. I wonder if she really does like him or is it all for the money? Anyway, she is pretty. It seems the entire female cast in this one are all kind of equally beatiful.