Hua Jai Chocolate

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
oh thanks for the clips...it looks really nice...the whole atmosphere of it...if this was airing in December..I'll need a cup of hot cocoa nearby to let it all settle in.

I see there's a love scene...

tinah

sarNie Coma
omg..this lakorn is gonna air two days before saung rownirondon!..on October 10 monday-tuesday 20:15 ..yay!...we're gonna see alot of aom..with two HOT praek..thats so kool

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
lol do you guys what this topic to be the HuaJai Chocolate Discussion? So we don't have to start a new topic on HuaJai Chocolate when it airs? :)

natty

Chubs
sure blue.. since we're all yapping about this right now lol..

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Fine with me Bluemoon!

Yay...More of Aom onscreen, finally! Aom's lakorns are always filled with aniticipation by us fans since she only releases a couple of lakorns a year. Meaning we, fans like me, cherish every single minute of it.

Wow...Double of Aom onscreen..I'm not sure what I will do with myself..*kayla jumping for joy* :lol:

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh....can't wait....

Nat, me lub your signature. *muah*

natty

Chubs
niki made it for me kayla.. lol.. i love it too..

i'm also the other fan who anticipate aom's lakorn.. her last one "keaw leum kon" was ok but not totally satisfying.. i mean she was great in it.. but i felt the lakorn lacked the romance and relationship between the pra'nang.. but it's ok.. this lakorn will make it up!!!!!

mizzniki

sarNie Hatchling
happy that we the fans got to see her double and with the hott pek, also her movie with andrew is bout to bee air soonn ... that mean triple for us!

samkob

sarNie Elites
mizzniki said:
happy that we the fans got to see her double and with the hott pek, also her movie with andrew is bout to bee air soonn ... that mean triple for us!
[post="18425"][/post]​
You said it!!!! :D Can't wait any longer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Kayla

sarNie Adult
LOL..Thanks, Tinah!

Dude, I got totally lost reading the summary. :blink: :blink: :blink:

But anway, thanks to the Thai fan for writing ja. B)

missjoy

sarNie Elites
Kayla said:
LOL..Thanks, Tinah!

Dude, I got tototally lost reading the summary. :blink: :blink: :blink:

But anway, thanks to the Thai fan for writing ja. B)
[post="18938"][/post]​

i did too! lol... but still looking forward to this lakorn!

Ana

sarNie Adult
Thankz, 4 the summary!
Alittle confusing..hehe..but I'm also looking foward to see cutie Mos and Aom :p

tina

sarNie Hatchling
Gosh...I can't wait for this lakorn..I too want to watch a dramatic lakorn..tired of the funny ones....It looks so good! :blink: a love scene!!! OMG...Can't wait to see it. Aom and Mos look so cute together...The scenery reminds me of a Korean drama. :D Only wish pe'ek was Captain...but Mos will do also! :D

nsinong

sarNie Elites
I can't wait for this movie, it looks so good. I'm going to be busy but I think I can't make time for this one! B)