how was your day today?

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
woke up to a bad dream today ... dream about a girl leaning on my back ... and when I woke up ... my back ache .. daym I must be getting old or working too hard ... well just today at work left and its the weekend ... hope not too much to do at work

hahha verry nice indeed that should have been interesting haha

My day has been awesome!
I got (well my class) good news from our professor. He said that he talked to a friend of his working for the Fox newstation here who's working on some web thing and I'm (a long with 12 of my other classmates) going to get to blog for Fox News!
They even said that if our opinion writing class can generate enough material they'll give our class our own webpage on the Fox site!

:yahoo: :clap:

hahahh congratulations woo! that's gona be the shit rite there haha

well geez i just felt rele sick and tired and my head hurt rele bad and i was hungary and felt like throwing up but i'm better now haha drank me some hot chocolate yumm. aha well well ima bout to draw me some "pictures" ahahhahaha that should be fun. ahha that dumb white lesbian bitch doesn't kno what shes going into haha.

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
today was great =] haha i am sooo full tho. well me and my cousin and parents went out to eat at a chinese resturant then went around and it was cold outside haha. well i learned that wallpapering is quite fustrating for some people hahahha omg it was hilarious to watch my aunt wallpaper her bathroom ahhaha newho i just got back from watching PS I love you and that is deff. the most greatest ahmazing sad movie ever. its one of the best movies i've seen this year hah i love it. its very sad i was crying omg haha. but yea and i just got done eating pho YUM! and i'm deff. very full haha and theres chocolate cake i got from books a million ahhahha........ very good day indeed yay no skool tomara =]

XCappy

Mr. Char
Today was a good day at school. At the moment my results keep increasing, I don't have to worry so much.

But, Paris stock market is bad day by day...

See ! :/

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
Today was a good day at school. At the moment my results keep increasing, I don't have to worry so much.

OI! that suxs! well today is martin luther kings birthday and i have skool off ahha so i'm at home eating dominoes pizza all day o geez. ahha and watching Jam Leuy Ruk omg its soo good ima bout to watch ep. 4 yepp it was too cold to go out newhere today and too lazy to haha o well skool tomara hahah it should be interesting can't wait ahha well gona watch JRL!

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
well today was the 1st day of second semester WOO! hahah its was pretty good. i love my new classes well better than my old ones haha some hotties!!! ahha neway i have physical science now and my teacher is ahmazing. he loves blowing stuff up like randomly and omg its insanely hilarious haha today he made like 3 explosions! haha and we already did a lab seperating colors or something haha me and my partner finsihed first so we get 5 points on our test woo! but yea his explosions are ahmazing!! ahha and i have 1st lunch w/ my friends again! =] so thats good and i love my last block haha its fun we don't rele do nething haha we had to write 3 japenese tankas or w/e its called w/ the 5,7,5,7,7 syllables and we're over here trying to count the syllables hahaha omg it was soo funny haha yes welll well pretty good can't wait til tomara haha but i'm rele tired now and i have more homework than i did last semester hah i barely had ne homework last semester but this semesters ima have homework about every nite ugh! o well its worth it haha i like my new classes =]

Liberty

sarNie Adult
My day was a little awkward.
I went 24 hrs without sleep, went to my 8:30 AM class hopped up on caffeine.
We had one of those news room meetings in class, throwing around ideas to write about, so we can have our first blog posted up by Thursday.
By the time he got to me, I was like "uh......" yeah, embarrassing, my mind just went blank. I couldn't think of anything to have an opinion on, moi! without an opinion on something currently going on?! Took me the entire class time but damnit, I got my topic. <_<

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
My day was a little awkward.
I went 24 hrs without sleep, went to my 8:30 AM class hopped up on caffeine.
We had one of those news room meetings in class, throwing around ideas to write about, so we can have our first blog posted up by Thursday.
By the time he got to me, I was like "uh......" yeah, embarrassing, my mind just went blank. I couldn't think of anything to have an opinion on, moi! without an opinion on something currently going on?! Took me the entire class time but damnit, I got my topic. <_<

oi you need to get some sleep haha well today was ok i guess haha i'm rele tired rite now tho rele rele tired!

well a couple hours later........

HAHA that group makes me laugh. if they want to start drama w/ me go ahead haha b/c i'm not wrong in this situation. they think they got everything all covered but they'll be in worse trouble than i am so HAHA in there dumbass faces. they want to start the game i'll win and finish it.

dfemc

sarNie Adult

yeah my portfolio sux too, n i'm goin' broke. it's what happens when america sneezes, the rest of the world catch the cold -_-

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
today was pretty weird haha it was one of those days where its just idk its hard to explain ahha but towards the end of school i find it pretty amusing of how 2face people stick up for themselves haha very amusing indeed

XCappy

Mr. Char
Yeah d ... :/ But today is good, +6.01% in Paris. Positive also in other countries.

My Internet didn't work last night and today, but I finally fix it ! So, it is a good day.

Liberty

sarNie Adult
My day was so so, got my crap done but had to skip my mythology class to get some sleep, my head was killing me.

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
hah today was pretty good hah i had half a cup of hot chocolate and it was pretty freakin good! hahha thats all i had time for this morning but neway i was glad today is friday! woo i was pretty tired hah but hmm during lunch i had to pay a dollar to go in the gym to go visit my friend who has gym wen i have lunch and usualy everyone can walk in there and chill and hang out like recess but today they made everyone who wanted to go in the gym pay a dollar that was wow. haha but yea and yea i'm at home now haha its pretty cold and i'm tired!! ahhah o yea in my last block these guys that sit bhind me omg made me lmfao haha there both my buddies and one of em drew a giraffe w/ a penis hahahha omg it was the funniest thing haha and wen i turned around all i saw was him drawing spots on the giraffe's penis omg hahhaahaha and quite a number of disturbing hilarious pictures followed hahhah woo haha

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
Today was slow. I have no class and slept til 3pm! hehe
Then I woke up and cleaned. boo.... :mellow:

hah lucky! well at least you got ur sleep haha =]

now i'm like JLR FEVER! haha reading in the thread and all hahaa

XCappy

Mr. Char
It was a good morning. I think I did some good stuffs in my test.

Now, I'm taking a break and I'll have to study the whole week-end.

Liberty

sarNie Adult
My day's all jacked up. Gone 24hrs without sleep and I'm freakin' wide awake!
Then about 20 mins. ago I got a craving for hazlenut coffee so I went to pick some up, along with breakfast.
Now I'll definitely be up the rest of the day.

Can't be good for my brain.

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
It was a good morning. I think I did some good stuffs in my test.

Now, I'm taking a break and I'll have to study the whole week-end.
ahhaha that's good that u did good on ur test and it suxs that u have to study =[

My day's all jacked up. Gone 24hrs without sleep and I'm freakin' wide awake!
Then about 20 mins. ago I got a craving for hazlenut coffee so I went to pick some up, along with breakfast.
Now I'll definitely be up the rest of the day.

Can't be good for my brain.

hahaha what happened to the sleep??? hahahha rememebr that day u slept in til 3? hahah o well hazlenut coffee hahahh nice and yea another 24 hours awake and you'll be sleeping til 3 the next day hahah =]

well today was good i went to go eat at Zaxbys yum omg there chicken finger sandwich and there grilled chicken sandwich omg is the shit hahah and the sauce/dressing or w/e on the grilled chicken sandwich is AHMAZING!!! hahah and i just got back from seeing Meet the Spartans w/ my lil bro and that movie is very...... disturbing hahaha it is a lil funny but w/e i wouldn't go see it agian its weird hah a guy type of movie but idk some of the guys that went to see it told me it was ok and i agree hah but yea woo can't wait til monday to watch JAM LEUY RUK!!! woo! today has been a good day so far =]

Liberty

sarNie Adult
ahhaha that's good that u did good on ur test and it suxs that u have to study =[
hahaha what happened to the sleep??? hahahha rememebr that day u slept in til 3? hahah o well hazlenut coffee hahahh nice and yea another 24 hours awake and you'll be sleeping til 3 the next day hahah =]
well today was good i went to go eat at Zaxbys yum omg there chicken finger sandwich and there grilled chicken sandwich omg is the shit hahah and the sauce/dressing or w/e on the grilled chicken sandwich is AHMAZING!!! hahah and i just got back from seeing Meet the Spartans w/ my lil bro and that movie is very...... disturbing hahaha it is a lil funny but w/e i wouldn't go see it agian its weird hah a guy type of movie but idk some of the guys that went to see it told me it was ok and i agree hah but yea woo can't wait til monday to watch JAM LEUY RUK!!! woo! today has been a good day so far =]
Mm....chicken finger sandwich sounds good. ^_^

My days starting out good, I went to bed at a normal time and got up at a normal time 7am!
Yay, I'm sleeping like a normal human being now. I even had breakfast! :p

XCappy

Mr. Char
There is so much noise right now at home due to minor renovation. I got a headache, and I can't study after all -_-.