how was your day today?

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
well well i ask all my friends this haha but yea so how was your day today?

today was very ugh. well well idk i feel kinda uhh. i guess i had a =/ day not rele the greatest day but that's all changed now haha i had a very nice conversation w/ this asian dude haha made me feel better so i guess my day went

fine/ok
then
good
then
boring
then
sad/depressing
then
ugh/confusing
then
nice
then
funny/amusing
now
its good =]

so how was ya'lls day

none3

sarNie Hatchling
My day was as usual--fun! Even better was that towards the end of my shift, I've discovered Pou Khlaing on Khmermidi.com. He's a khmer singer with a great personality in his music and vocally well. :D

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
hahha yea my days are pretty woo! hahah well today was deff. better than yesterday haha i made these petite pan au chocolat hahah something like that [chocolate filled crossiants] for my french class hahah that was fun and yummy woo! and now i'm talkin to a bunch of people and i'm pretty tired i've been pretty tired all week haha and hmm... lets see o yea i got yelled at for hittin my gold bracelets on this xylohpone thing hahah and i didn't even kno i was like wow. and i skipped gym class to go outside hahhaha outside felt great today. well well i had a pretty good day hah

XCappy

Mr. Char
hahha yea my days are pretty woo! hahah well today was deff. better than yesterday haha i made these petite pan au chocolat hahah something like that [chocolate filled crossiants] for my french class hahah that was fun and yummy woo! and now i'm talkin to a bunch of people and i'm pretty tired i've been pretty tired all week haha and hmm... lets see o yea i got yelled at for hittin my gold bracelets on this xylohpone thing hahah and i didn't even kno i was like wow. and i skipped gym class to go outside hahhaha outside felt great today. well well i had a pretty good day hah
Pain au chocolat ;). Keep some for me, I'm a little hungry right now.

Today, is a shit day.

KEdoubleNY

sarNie Adult

Today, is a shit day.

Dude today is Friday .. how can it be shit day ... oh wait .. you in France LoL ... well, today is payday for me .... so itz time to hit the stores :D :lol: B)

XCappy

Mr. Char

Dude today is Friday .. how can it be shit day ... oh wait .. you in France LoL ... well, today is payday for me .... so itz time to hit the stores :D :lol: B)
Physics test on Saturday, have to work... I've maybe failed my physics oral too tough he said I mastered most of the theories.

And man, you got into the pressure of changing nickname too. Do you flee from any girls right now ? That's not nice, you know ;)

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER

Today, is a shit day.

aha yes taht. that's the shit rite thur hahha and of course i'll save you some!!!!! =] mine are exspeically yummy haa cuz i own haha i made it regularly hah and drizzled white chocolate on the top yes the shit!!!!!!! woo pretty yummy too its great.

well today was great!

i had a good morning i guess hm.... then my class like ate all my petit pain au chocolat ahahhaha that's how u spell it haa hmm then i skipped last block to great. haha sorta. well i had a sub for gym so i went outside and just chilled and talked w/ my friend aha that was fun and it felt good outside rele good but windy but good hah well well that was fun ahha and my dad picked me up from skool and randomly took me to the phone company and got me a cell phone!!!!!! =] woo that was randomly great! ahhah i love my dad haha i got a black black berry pearl its deff. the shit!!!! and today's friday woo! but i need to study for exams next week =[ o well love my new phone today was great haha yay and now just talkin to some people and settin my phone up WOO!

KEdoubleNY

sarNie Adult
Physics test on Saturday, have to work... I've maybe failed my physics oral too tough he said I mastered most of the theories.

And man, you got into the pressure of changing nickname too. Do you flee from any girls right now ? That's not nice, you know ;)
Follow the trend charly .. LoL

don't wanna be left-out you know

oh daym, ya go to school on Saturday? man .. I miss school tho .. wish I can go back to my high school days

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
right now i'm studying my ass off and i'm 60% done w/ economics and i still have to start french. great. ahah well today was a ok day i guess. its raining i think. or it did hah. o well back to studying =/ exams on wed. and thurs. shit.

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
today was ok. i had to do a shitload of paper work stuff putting fliers in envolopes for these teachers. ugh. haha well well i'm rele rele tired and i still haven't started studying yet. ugh.

Liberty

sarNie Adult
Today was weird. My classes started today, my professor was 30 mins. late for class or so I thought.
Myself along with 12 other classmates were in the wrong classroom. :lol:
We wouldn't have known if someone hadn't asked another professor to look up the information, turns out the system that we use to sign up for classes screwed up on the classroom and directed half of my Multimedia Production class to another room.
Doesn't matter anyway, I dropped the class and replaced it with Social Aspects of Film instead.

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
well just got done studying and oh my geez! haha. wow my butt hurts sooooo bad from sitting so much ugh! hah well 2 exams tomara and i was studying w/ a bunch of pepole over IM hahah well now i'm pretty tired and ima go eat something hah. i need to do good on my economics and french oi. o well ima go eat in a bit and look over my stuff again. i'm rele tired haha. yay and tomara we get to leave early after exams! woo great. haha and these 2 faced people oi.

XCappy

Mr. Char
well just got done studying and oh my geez! haha. wow my butt hurts sooooo bad from sitting so much ugh! hah well 2 exams tomara and i was studying w/ a bunch of pepole over IM hahah well now i'm pretty tired and ima go eat something hah. i need to do good on my economics and french oi. o well ima go eat in a bit and look over my stuff again. i'm rele tired haha. yay and tomara we get to leave early after exams! woo great. haha and these 2 faced people oi.
Go study instead of being in SW :D.

I had a pretty good morning, I'll start at 11 am.

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
Go study instead of being in SW .

haha "multitasking" hahaha o well today so far has been aight. i took my economics exam and........ i got a 78 ugh! haha o well there were 75 ?s and i only missed 7 out of 75 and that is pretty damn good!! =] haha well did better than my government one haha i got a 70 on that oi! hah but i didn't rele study for that one o well. and french was good. i think i made at least a A on that yes well well and i was supposed to go visit my teachers at the middle skool but we didn't even get to walk inside and the officer lady and assiant principal freakin were like LEAVE your trespassing WTF! so then the officer lady starts smarth mouthing w/ us so my guy friend smart talks her bak and she's like this is y ya'll ren't allowed to come here u come w/ ur smart mouths ???? what the hell? and like last year the highskool was allowed to go but this year there not? thats gay gay gay! so we couldn't chill w/ our old teachers =/ haha well i'm home now and i have geometery exam tomara. i heard it was easy then 4 day weekend! WOO! and hmm... and yes its F*CKING FREEZING outside. hm =]

XCappy

Mr. Char
78 is still good. Well, I just came back home. I did pretty good on my oral Maths.

Anyway, if you need some cheats for your French paper, you can knock the door right here :D

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
78 is still good. Well, I just came back home. I did pretty good on my oral Maths.

Anyway, if you need some cheats for your French paper, you can knock the door right here :D

aha that's wut i'm talkin bout hahah but yea i already took it. i think i made a A haha it was pretty easy hmm today was ewww. hahahha walkin around skool aahha that was fun. and i'm deff. good hahhahaha neway dumb white lesbien bitches don't kno wtf they're talkin bout ass kickin time hahahah o well next week starts 2nd semester i'm glad =] yay! ahha and hmm... i'm pretty tired aha ahoy four day weekend

KEdoubleNY

sarNie Adult
woke up to a bad dream today ... dream about a girl leaning on my back ... and when I woke up ... my back ache .. daym I must be getting old or working too hard ... well just today at work left and its the weekend ... hope not too much to do at work

Liberty

sarNie Adult
My day has been awesome!
I got (well my class) good news from our professor. He said that he talked to a friend of his working for the Fox newstation here who's working on some web thing and I'm (a long with 12 of my other classmates) going to get to blog for Fox News!
They even said that if our opinion writing class can generate enough material they'll give our class our own webpage on the Fox site!

:yahoo: :clap: