How long till your skin got lighter from laos

Vanida

Save World Save Life
me too i want to go visit Laos those temples n celebration :) i planning to go to Laos after i finish high school 2007 or 2008 :)

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
this is the brand that i use... Ponds...it really works.. :)

To order: go to ebay.com

Go advanced search - Ponds Whitening ~> under category "Skincare"

$8.95 and up... Go check it out..

missjoy

sarNie Elites
YM_gurl said:
this is the brand that i use... Ponds...it really works.. :)

To order: go to ebay.com

Go advanced search - Ponds Whitening ~> under category "Skincare"

$8.95 and up... Go check it out..
[post="81533"][/post]​

thanks for getting us the pictures, that will help us a lot in finding the right product

so do you use it like a body lotion? If it's not from Pond's, I would not trust it. Kind of sounds like it's bleaching your body.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
this is the brand i'm using.. what i use is a bar of soap though.. i think this is even better.. for face & body..
cause what i'm using is only for the face.. :) i might order some from e-bay once i run out cause my sis just sent me some from laos.. i still got a few to go.. :)

2cute2care

sarNie Juvenile
Reagan said:
I'm wondering how long it took you peeps to regain your skin colour when you went to laos, because I got darker there and I didnt change back :angry:
[post="73274"][/post]​

lol, funny question..hehehe - well i am fair skin and when i went to lao and thailand i came back the same colour( i am very sun sensitive so i made sure when i went there that i covered up as much as possbile) but my mum did get darker and it only took her about a month or so to get back to be white again, i guess becoz she was not in the sun as much as she was when were are in lao and thailand.

try UB cream its a skin lighter too, it should help the process too often you can find this cream in typical asian stores

hope that helps :D

Reagan

sarNie Adult
I guess cause the weather in australia is pretty hot at the moment and the sun shines as if theres no tomorrow, whats weird is if someone has half the body light the other half is dark, lol who has that? I have it on some occasions

2cute2care

sarNie Juvenile
Reagan said:
I guess cause the weather in australia is pretty hot at the moment and the sun shines as if theres no tomorrow, whats weird is if someone has half the body light the other half is dark, lol who has that? I have it on some occasions
[post="83860"][/post]​

i'm in Australia too :) and i have that problem sumtimes too, my arms are alittle darker than my legs (thats bcoz my arms more expose to the sunlight then my legs...lol

Liberty

sarNie Adult
I've never been to Laos but I live in Texas where it's hot about 11 months out of the year.
I generally have light skin all year round so I don't really tan unless I'm outside without sunscreen for a very long time and even then I don't really get dark, more like red and then I get sort of a bronze color tan instead of the dark olive tan.

Did you not wear sunscreen? A tan is nice but gotta take care of your skin, be careful skin cancer and premature skin aging.

Try Ambi Fade Cream, it's a skin lightener as well but it's made specifically for people of color (meaning anyone who isn't caucasian), it works really well for me, I use it on scars to even out my skin tone, works pretty well, within a week my scars were barely visible.

nophankh

sarNie Adult
hmm which city are you from? lol
i can see the line on my arm, the dark side and the light side
you're not alone. I have the same problem.
I'm pretty light, but my arms are...ug.
I have a really light side and dark. You can see where the dark and light begins because it just switches. i have a line too.
It's kinda like this:

I don't mine if I'm dark or light as long as it is one tone.

what are you guys using?

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
funny question. i went to laos aready dark because i had a tennis match the day before going there. and in my city, it's pretty hot 100 degrees plus with sun full on the courts. I actually came back lighter because i went during the rainy season and it rained each time i went outside. i got dark from all the mosquito bites and scars from them!