How long till your skin got lighter from laos

Reagan

sarNie Adult
I'm wondering how long it took you peeps to regain your skin colour when you went to laos, because I got darker there and I didnt change back :angry:

missjoy

sarNie Elites
hey reagan when did you go to Laos? I plan to go there in April. Can you tell what all you went to do and see? Did you also visit Thailand?

I am a fairly light skinned person. I went a got a major tan in Miami last summer and I got my color back maybe after 5 or 6 months!

Reagan

sarNie Adult
I went in june-july last year, but then again I also went beach once so that explains it I guess, well I went site seeing, mostly visit the statues of kings, I wasnt there on holiday so I wasnt able to visit much places, sorry cant help you there

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
LOL Reagan is "bak lah" hehehee You'll get your color back. In the states, the summer isnt as hot...by this coming winter you should be back to normal...well maybe. LOL :D

vilasaeng

sarNie Juvenile
Going to lao.. Aww.. I'm so jealous.. I want to go... But yeah ... My brother went there came back a different color but now he's back to his orginal color... But used alot of sunsreen.. It help alittle from what my brother say.

shubby

sarNie Adult
hmm...it might take at least 2 or 3 weeks...good luck...hope you get lighter ...hahahahhha

~Sandy~

Hey just take one of those rocks and start scraping LOL

ta_s2

sarNie Egg
hahaha.. i dont know about skin colour changing back to being as white as u were b4.. but i think it does turn back.. about half a yr? lol
coz i got pretty dark but then i did realise i did get whiter again.. but now black again haha.. too much beach and too much sun!!
u should've bought the whitening cream or body wash or something from thailand! LOL.. does anyone use it? does it really work?

i wanna try! :lmao:

Reagan

sarNie Adult
Sandy, during this time in sydney it gets pretty hot out there, I dont live in the outback btw lol
vilaseng, I didnt use it, I assumed I'll change back but I have not lol,
shubby, no wayyyy im kinda darker now lol
ta_s2, I wanted to try it but being too white in laos means you stand out like a sorethumb people recognize you more of a tourist and all.
I dont think I'm changing back lol oh wells

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
i went about 2 months ago.. i got dark but i regain my color back already.. cause i bought these soap over there.. & it made my skin lighter.. hehehe...

Power

sarNie Egg
I went to Laos around June-July 2005 and it was so much fun. I didn't get dark at all, but that is just me though, I usually don't get dark that easily. My cousin uses the tamarine saop (sa-boo mok kham), it's kinda brown looking. You can buy it at an asian market for like 4 bucks, but in Laos it costs like 60-70 cents each. It works good because my female cousin uses it and she's light! Usually around winter time, you should get back to your normal skin color.

~Sandy~

I've seen the soap before, but i had no idea that was the purpose of it. LOL Cool...but like u, i dont get dark much either. And maybe that has something to do with me not liking the sun. Im the one who is always hiding under a tree in the shade at picnics LOL

Reagan

sarNie Adult
im dark as hell now, i am khon lao tat tat!, oh btw Power, i went during that time also, any chance I saw you? haha

Keomany

Music.heal.All
yep my cousin got dark really bad on her summer vacation and she now the same! so i guess it goes back but dont know how long...

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
missjoy said:
yeah, what kind of soap? I may need it when I get come back from laos!!!
[post="74448"][/post]​
Ponds... it should say white beauty on the box...

I see Mo advertise it in the magazine.. it really works.. :)

it makes your skin feel smoother n lighter...

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
missjoy said:
so you can only get this in Thailand or Laos?

Reagan do you want me to send you one? ehehehe
[post="76683"][/post]​
you can get it in laos too.. they have it there.. product of Thailand.. yeah.. but they have it in Laos too.. "white beauty."

i'm running out so i'm making my sister in laos.. sent me more.. hahaha..