How do you express your feelings

ijohn

sarNie Adult
a message i left on the throne i put my friend on each time she wakes my heart like today..."when the sun rises and a new day begins,,, there is no meaning in the life that surounds me in the dark until i have a complete thought in my heart and the friend that brings meaning to the times i feel alone in the world and today i think no different then i will tomorrow because i miss you friend while you are sleeping and my day is not complete without you in my thoughts friend!!!"

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
K k k k My Little Randomness

This light on this night is not so as well as dark as it should.. the irony... but once you have been touch by love even the darkest literal night can be the brightest time. When things manage to change so rapidly as these frowns turn into smiles quicker than the light upon each surface moves for one has let cupid re-invent another love in her life
©Tina Syrypanha-10.21.06

=)

ijohn

sarNie Adult
...when you go away i want to say how much i miss you but for all that i am i can't wish for another dream because i would only break your heart... i understand me more because you made me change the man i am inside and i can't make no more promises i can't keep tomorrow... time only permits me to be real and what can be... so i dream alone and keep those feelings in the dark when i wake... i can only continue to change and maybe one day i'll truly be someone you would miss when i go away,,, the way i miss you today... :blush:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I Wish it were that easy to ask you whats wrong and ask you how I can help, but now that we're so far apart I can only watch you from a distant.. I can't turn back and make the same mistakes again the mistakes that caused you pain and the wrongs that hurt you so. I can't take back the things I have done, but I do however wish to see you happy.. each and every day I'm still glad that I got that chance to meet you and today although glasses and pieces of them are the onli thing that remains I savored those pieces of glasses to remember you and how you use to be intent on bringing me smiles

©Tina Syrypanha-10.21.2006

My morning randomness =)

ijohn

sarNie Adult
for my friend Jen' who's letting go of a dream!!!

new dreams,,, new hopes

...the night that brings tears when she sleeps is the beginning to the end of a long dream and an ending that will bring her strength in the morning as the daylight finds her fast asleep with hope behind closed eyes that the morning will never come,,, and then my friend wakes to the warm light and the start of a new day... her fight and tears were not in vane and the colors the sunshine now paints in her world is the beginning to a new day... she knows her friends were true and helped her weather the storm,,, even when she closed her eyes full of tears her friends were always close by even in the silence when her tears washed away the dreams from yesterday... the morning comes and she can finally opens her eyes and finds hope was always outside the pain even when her fears kept her crying inside... her heart will always remember who was there during the storm,,, her friends that really care... dream sweet girl hold onto what no one can take from you inside your heart,,, love,,, and a new beginning…
:)

ijohn

sarNie Adult
running!!!

...today as the sun was rising i went out to greet the pavement in silence with just my heart beat and my thoughts...it is autumn here and the leaves are falling all around like the friends we meet fall away in time...a few stay but even life finds them and steals them away...so i ponder this as the first mile slips away,,, do we choose to fall in love to make it easier for friends to stay...the rain is falling with the leaves of autumn and i think it has always been this way,,, a test that we will find that one day that defines us and why some friends don't stay... mile two has got me thinking as a sad song plays i pick up the pace as the rain is falling harder as i find the path through the falling leaves trying to remember the first day my friend found me in the rain one year ago and now i feel her slipping away...mile 3 and i can't seem to find it in me to be more for fear she will get lost in my words like the path in the falling leaves they look all the same...mile four and i feel the rain through my cloths,,, but you know even if i had tears for this day you could not tell in the silence and the rain...mile five and the day matches my thoughts completely... i still have a dream that that first day of spring will come even though i have the winter ahead because my heart is to much into this dream to freeze over completely...well,,, my run is complete and i meet me again on the road at the beginning of a new day when i am still thinking of the past day and a friend that finds my thoughts when i run in the rain...and the music plays on... ;)

jensen

sarNie Fansubber
i want tell him that i love him so much ! I don't want a perfect boyfriend, I just want him with all that is good and bad in him. I love his imperfections as i love his qualities....I don't want to change him for another one....I love him to death no matter what happens, and he will never fade from my heart...

The most beautiful day in my life is the one i entrust my life....I wanna tell you mon chéri, that it is in your hands i let my heart beat...

ijohn

sarNie Adult
...it was but a short time that has past since that night you were here alone just past dark... time past was looming all around you and i asked you if you wanted me to stay... a friend until midnight and the new year began then your eyes felt so tired as you slipped away in to a dream just after sleep found you in the dark a new year begun and i had a new friend not because i asked you,,, but because i wanted to be no where but with you to face the new year and the same dream of my own... when the dawn found us in the newyear i had a friend and here i am nearing the end of that year and the end of the dream,,, still thinking i would rather be no where but with you again to share the new year all over again if just for the moment so i am not alone like the time before i met you before the new year began... :)

ijohn

sarNie Adult
... will you marry me in the next life???for all that i am i can change to be more the man you can believe in but this dream in this life has past for me... will you marry me at the first sunrise in my next life???i will wait at heavens door till you come to the end of this life... will you marry me in our next life??? i learned from all the pains i have felt with my life and i need a new begining and a dream to begin again when the sun rises on another life,,, a chance to love again like the dreams in a song tomorrow when i live again...will you marry me??? :wub:

ijohn

sarNie Adult
...after long thought and what i can say to her is these few words; " my life is better because i met you!!!" :wub:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
LOL oh waow saifah a little angry there eh? LOL

Here Goes My Random For today

I took a step forward only to see the same mistakes being made by the same person that once hurt me deeply, but how can I walk away now knowing that he's attempting to change? I can't say that its going to be easy for both He and I because we still have our little indifferences and we still walk down the same old road we once walked down. The same ol road that shattered the glass in which surrounded us ... but the best thing to do is follow the heart and do what your heart desires and not what it fears.. Living with fear is living a life without a soul... its better to hurt and feel what it is to be loved and to love someone else.. then to live a life with cautious and risk never feeling love at all...
©Tina Syrypanha-11.18.2006

o__O I had no idea wat I was thinkin ab today hahah LOL that just blurted out LOL

ijohn

sarNie Adult
...i just realize something dear!!! for all the things i'm not nor will be there is this part of me that i do love!!! it's the part of me that remembers you...and with this thought i am more then anything i could hope for even when time steals you away i will always find this part of me the memories of you and realize i love this part of me...and i will always love this part of my life the memories of you... :wub:

ijohn

sarNie Adult
...iPromise2U if i live again i will love you forever when we meet again in a new life,,, this is my fate!!! ;)

jensen

sarNie Fansubber
I'm sitting in my bedroom, my eyes towards the window...It has been a long time i didn't take time to sit and look at the window. I remember last year, at the same time, i was there, watching at this little bird on this branch. How beautiful is the landscape in autumn, the red leaves, the birds, the sky...I think there's no as beautiful painting as the one the nature made in autumn.
I'm here thinking of him. I'm so happy that he is doing what he likes the most, his passion. Even if that could mean i would be in the shadow, at the second place in his life, i'm ok. His happiness makes mine. I will always be here for him no matter what happen and support him in his success as in his failures. Love never had a real meaning to me than the day he came in my life, doing my dark days full of colors, laughs and smiles. :)

ijohn

sarNie Adult
...i want to run away from everything and hope i find yesterday in my future,,,the past is all that i have left for all the hurt and pain i know i can make it through the rain from yesterday... its just so hard to face the future and know that i will be alone...

ijohn

sarNie Adult
...i ponder for a moment then it hits me like a hard rain in winter...the colors are fading in my life,,, everything has turned to shades of grey...the music on the radio has found my heart beating alone...and in the moment i breath and hear my heart beat...the silence fills the room and the colors from yesterday flow in my heart again... i realize she will be gone forever,,, but the memories will push the dreams forward each day i breath and move forward in the world that has turning grey ...the music begins again some days and the memories paint colors back in my life in the few moments the radio plays on before the voice fades my life back to grey... :(

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
This morning when I woke up I didn't know whether you would still be there or not, but I did however know I would love you to be... you stand by myside through times I feel the need to cry and laugh.. Without you holding my hand and making me feel pampered and special.. I would be one lost soul misunderstood and mistreated.. Although the way I feel are childish and selfish you still make them a high priority and this is why I look up at the sky with a smile and tell the heavens above thank you for giving me this wonderful sweet man .... my yard ruk...
©Tina Syrypanha-Dec.5.2006

genkers

sarNie Juvenile
when i am sad or angry or feeling very belligerent i usually jsut write stories ... or is this like a poem thread lol no idea it seems liek everyoen is writign some sort of poem for their response

so here is mine i guess:

roses are red

violet or blue actualyl they're more ofa purple but who cares do you?

this life isn't complete until me and u have met!

aha like i said i'm nto much of a poet