How Are You Feeling? (2nd Version)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Feeling Mai Roo See ... Missing My Baby Blah LOL never thought I would say it but I miss him ...

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
I've been crying lately. Why can't I get over things that should be forgotten? I want to be able to forget everything and let it go without caring nor turning back once. But it seems I can't. I just feel like crying but I'm holding in my tears. No one ever sees me cry.

luvtik

sarNie Juvenile
I'm hungry. I want something good. I think I have to leave and go order some food at the restaurant. Hmmm anyone want to come? Lets see.

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
feeling @ the moment...hmmmmmm just speechless..lonely...kit tueng kow kon nun mak tee soot.miss my doggy Stitch that passed away last year on this very day :( R.I.P 12/26/05..miss you Stitch :(

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Feeling Lost and ............. Blank Waiting For Kao Too Grub Barn I guess ........ Kid Tueng Tur Mark Mark Loey Tee Ruk Mur Rai Tur Jah Grub Sark Tee OOoo

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
feeling alot better..especially knowing that the one person that i ruk is feeling better..knowing that he's not alone & that im right beside him

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
feeling...good.i love my new banner..hehe it took me a pretty long time to get it done..but my inspiration is my one and only hubby..*sigh* kit tueng him so much

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
feeling @ the moment...happy..relax....just daydreaming about my tee ruk *sigh* just put a smile on my face=]

@ n'tina..hope you feel alot better mama *gort n'tina*