How Are You Feeling? (2nd Version)

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I feel so awesome too and so full. I got back from shopping. it was so fun and i bought the cutest sweaters the same style too but different colors. it was just too adorable to only buy one, then i went to hometown buffet and ate a whole bunch, i am so full. But it was a blast!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Gosh so bored feeling bad .. watching Ruen Naree See Champoo and Realizing a Few things.. my parents only want the best for me .. and this lakorn shows so much other sides to others lives blahness!!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Work Was So Boring But Feeling Awesome Hehehe Got To eat ice cream ... well sneaked LOL cause I would get in trouble if anyone saw me o__O and kinda hungry

Mike_Luver

~Pinky~
Very disappointed because my dance team won't be able to perform tomorrow night because one of them can't make it! :angry: And today is our last day to practice at the place and try to figure out ways to do it with only 2 people since one can't make it and the other one moved. And then the only one left with me can't do it today, because she's going to the mall! So we can't perform since we're not ready! Grrrrrrrr!

ijohn

sarNie Adult
...i miss her...my my friend... will there ever be tomorrow the way it use to be when she made me laugh???

P.S. islu P&J

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I feel awesome and in love with Firefox! Thanks P'Tina, Xcappy, Pleang Sney, Julie_Yang, and Ijohn for recommending it. It really is great!!!! :D