How Are You Feeling? (2nd Version)

ijohn

sarNie Adult
...i'm thinking atm there is no greater feeling in ones heart then when a good friend turns the light on in the room... :lol:

P.S. islu P&J

P.S.S. i'm thinking we need one of those little hug smiles??? cos i wanna hug someone today ;)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Feeling Lost..... I dunno whats worse saying that I don't care or saying that I don't want to care.... But all I know is its to late I've already said one of the two .. and hurted someone .. but ah apologies may not be enough, but someday they'll understand

im mad. i hate people that just uses you for stuff and when you asked them to do something they act shaddy toward you. wtf man?!?!. argh. that makes me sooooooooooo effen mad. :arrg:

jenjen

sarNie Hatchling
im in the mood to kick some bUTT! ...shoo u let them borrow..and u think they would treat it as if it was their own..but no0o!! u get it back all torn up and scratched up!!!! shho why do peopel do this????omGawd!! i am hella mad...i might go rip some papers now...just to release anger...ahhhHHHHH!!!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
so happy!! my internet works fine again!! yay !!!! -______- and heheh a little bubbly cuz the fork makes me smile sometimes hahah which is odd for me I guess

ChenrukNote

Goddess
tired but for some reason i can't sleep and man i am itching to go somewhere but i can't more like i am trying not to or i wont! lol. at least i don't have school tomorrow so i can sleep in! :D

ijohn

sarNie Adult
...when the light fades to night and i find sleep at the end of a long day that leaves love at the end of a sentence..." i don't want to see you again"...how are my words supposed to find the light of day when time leaves me in the shadows of yesterday to wonder how i'm supposed to feel... those words come to me every night when i wake before the light of day finds me wondering why my love is always to late... what have i done wrong... or has the wrong in my life made me late to find anything that will make me understand what love is... will i always wake up in the night with the days past when i could have been more... the sun is only a light that shines on those that tell me i'm too late to be loved... can the night ever forgive me for the darkness that hides me in the days past when i was a child before the rain ruined a perfect day and i hear those words "i don't want you any more"...will it ever end... :(

P.S. ismu