How Are You Feeling? (2nd Version)

Mike_Luver

~Pinky~
:lol: ^ Yeahhh going after people are fun haaha

Have u watch "Yark Ja Ruk Diow Jud Hai" "Roy A Deed Hang Ruk" ? Um... (trying to give u some suggestions on lakorns so u won't be bored.. :lol: )

I'm feeling so gooooooood!! hehe I actually have so much time to spend on the computer now. haha

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
Hey welcome to da club hehe, we should create a sort of samakom lol...all i can tell you is "soo soo", it's hard givin' up on something........... :( but as my friends told me : time mend the heart, i'm trying but i dun think all will fade in one day
yeah, thats tru jen...time isnt mending my heart at all...it hurts to be so distant...i dont think it'll fade either..

juicyfruit

sarNie Elites
:lol: ^ Yeahhh going after people are fun haaha

Have u watch "Yark Ja Ruk Diow Jud Hai" "Roy A Deed Hang Ruk" ? Um... (trying to give u some suggestions on lakorns so u won't be bored.. :lol: )

I'm feeling so gooooooood!! hehe I actually have so much time to spend on the computer now. haha
It's after Roy a deed Hang ruk that I have nothing else to watch....and The other one I just can't stand Poo...there's something 'bout her that bug me...maybe it's her personnality in real life that I don't like and I can't separate that from her acting...even if it's the best lakorn of the year I won't watch it!

Yeah about chasing ppl....u always after me too uh!!! >.<

sweetie_tootie

sarNie Hatchling
I feel so damn tired and want finals to just be done and over with but i want to pass! Everyday, i wake up and do the same routine over and over and the weekends i get no rest cuz work. i feel that everything is coming down crashing on top of me. Hopefully, after christmas i would feel a bit relieved from pressures.

maiv

sarNie Hatchling
I'm feeling super sleep deprived and almost brain dead. I wish coffee really works for me but it usually just puts me to sleep! Winter break seems like a million years away...*yawn

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Feeling Very Very bad .. i messed up totally completly horribly how can I be so stupid and ignorant and wrong ... maybe i care about myself way more than to be thinking about someone else... hopefully this person can forgive me .. although this person blew things out of proportion on their own ... if only they knew how much i care for them and how much they mean to me ... but sigh only and can only be a friend to me and nothing more

maiv

sarNie Hatchling
my head feels like it's going to explode...

Mike_Luver

~Pinky~
I feel tired and worried a little.. I'm not sure if I will be able to get the presents for everyone in time for Christmas..

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
^SAME HERE I DONT KNOW IF I COULD GET AL THE PRESENTS NEEDED..KINDA SAVING UP BUT THEN IM SPENDING ALOT OF MONEY ON ME TOO AHHAH xD

SO IM FEELING KINDA HAPPY IM SO HAPPY CUS TODAY IS ACTYALLY SUNNY THE PAST DAYS WERE LIKE SOOO COLD AND RAINY HEHE =)

Mike_Luver

~Pinky~
^ LOL I'm planning to go Christmas shopping this Saturday.. let's hope it's not too late.. :unsure:

I'm feeling kinda relax...and sad... more worried though...because I have to go work at my mom's restaurant tomorrow and I'm scared that I might embarrass myself again... :unsure: