How Are You Feeling? (2nd Version)

ijohn

sarNie Adult
... if i had a wish i would give it back for all thats its worth i cant ask for anything more then the love i feel in my heart for someone...when the silence rages and time passes i want to remember how i accepted these feelings i feel today...so there is nothing more i can wish for because i can't make her feel the same so i give back any wish i can have today and i want to keep these feelings inside of me... :D

ijohn

sarNie Adult
... the biggest lie i can tell today is that i don't love her!!! for all that was and all that is... i can be more than the words i tell her... when thoughts come to me everyday i sort them out and she always is in my priorities...so when i ask myself what i believe is true??? i sometimes lie and say i want to be by myself,,, alone,,, but she is always in my thoughts,,, my friend!!! from this i know all that i have means nothing without her being my first thought that starts my day :wub:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Feeling Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww lol losted and bored woke up early just too study for finals urgh -____- and missed class this morning cuz i stayed up late class is at 8 am urgh lol =x and I slepted at 6 am =x

jensen

sarNie Fansubber
i worry for him much...I could give him my heart to him and let God takes my life instead of him...

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
wow.........i feel like a complete newbie on this thread...lol anywho..im feeling happy right now=] why? cos its 1 year today..woo hoo..yay=]

ijohn

sarNie Adult
...i don't know because when someone says they waited for you i need time to understand why---lol :)