How Are You Feeling? (2nd Version)

N

Nissan_Se_R_Guy

your welcome, just don't want Dj Tina be sneezing on the mic "Achoo!" kidding =) but glady your better.

How am I feeling today, I feel so hype that I'm coming home and yes "home sweet home" going to go "2 job interview tomorrow" and then good ole drug test, the best thing about it is that I don't get any sleep "yes!"

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
^lol sounds "fun" Lucas

Me...I'm feeling good right now...im studying for my test on Monday....but I'm hungry =x

N

Nissan_Se_R_Guy

yep no sleep thats very fun =), wow you are studying early hope you pass the test gladly tomorrow friday you have lots of time.

Feeling very very hype =)

ijohn

sarNie Adult
...today starts out with a thought about how much time can past before i say i love you to the real person i call my friend...she wakes my heart with just being online in the moment i say hello i meant to say i miss you everyday you are away because you are the friend that takes me away from all that is real if just for the moments we think about the same things and keep silent saving the moment for the next time we connect online in time...i just need my friend and then i'm ok!!! :)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Feeling Anoyedddddddddd!!My Family Still hasn't got here yet and im already annoyed.. I guess is that stupid competition the two family have with one another .. still wondering how bad they will flip after they find out the house we are living in we just had built up last year lmfao!! They still think we live in the old house haha

L

lalalek

Missing my buddie, he's what made me smile and laugh........so far it's not been the same since he'd lefted :( , but it's okay, i'll survive! Physically i'm fine.........but mentally i am still crushed that your gone!!!!! if i can go back, i'll say what i had to say and never lefted u that night like what i did......that's the one thing that i'd really regret :spin: ............is not being able to say my last words to you........ :wub:

i feel HAPPY!!! haha. i just got myself a job at HOLLiSTER!!! yay me!!! :yahoo:

p.s
im such a dork. don't mind me. hehe.

sabrinajenn

sarNie Juvenile
Feeling crappy, lonely for my special someone, unsure, pissed....

Wifey! Love the Lehratee banner. Brings back my memories of countless Lehratee posts.

Sarath, congrats on the job @ Hollister! Share the employee discount! :p

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Feeling Oh So Very Not Good But Living.... A Smile even a fake one always makes things better... :) and

Thanks Wifey but all credits to to yajvaj @ pepperNAnn Forum for it heheh lol .... to bad me wasnt here for the leh ratree era man i would be crazy lol hahah!! but anyhow

Lifes Life....

"a touch a embrace... none of these come close to explaining the way I feel, but however they express the things I wish to feel... from the one that in my heart is still dear to it ... although its nothing happy to ponder and think of someone who has forgotten or left you behind its certainly a feeling that was once beautiful" :wub:

me and my gay poetic feels! hhaha!!!

and oh yeah p.s CONGRATS SARATH FOR THE JOB~!! makes me wish I didn't quit A & Fitch lol =x

ijohn

sarNie Adult
..if the sun did not rise today i would not notice because the rain is in the forecast until i hear words everything is ok for her the one who takes away my feelings when she goes away because i worry about her more then me... :(